(Close Window)
Topic: any tricks you can do with a Domino!
Hi everyone, I belong to a club where we get together to play dominoes, I would like to learn any trick that you can do with Dominoes, any suggestions? :confused:
A few years ago my wife and I saw Kirk Charles perform in the Close-Up Gallery at the Magic Castle and part of his routine used dominos. Unfortunately, I cannot recall any of what he did. Sorry.
Hi S2000magician, thanks you for that information, I send him an email i hope he is able to answer. thank you!
Please let us know what he says, and please apologize to him for my faulty memory.
Check out http://www.magicproshop.com/index.php?action=item&substart=&id=628 for one of Kent Bergmann's domino effects. I just ordered mine, so I can't really comment on it, but it sounds great. Also check out http://www.magicproshop.com/index.php?action=item&substart=&id=620 for "Cardominoes", also by Kent Bergmann.
Marcelo Contento sells a nice Domino effect....Sorry I don't remember the name of it.

Mago Mai

I just remember the name of the effect.
It is called CRAZY DOMINOES.

It is a very nice effect. The only drawback is that it has to be done with the dominoes supplied.

Mago Mai
thanks all of you for your replies, Mago Mai you are always on top of everything I like that and lithis thanks for those links you put up for me, thanks all of you again.
Actually, I'd stay away from On Again Off Again Domino. I received mine and it's less than satisfactory.
Hey thanks for the advice!
There an old and very simple trick in which the spec puts the dominos together in any way they please and you succesfully predict/divine the two end values. I remember it froma kids magic book I read when I was a kid!

But you prolly know that one already?
Is topic is funny, my buddy just received a box of dominos for a gift and asked me if I knew any effects with dominos. I had to answer no, but maybe I can get some more ideas from here! Thanks. :online:
I do a continous production routine using dominoes as one of the props.
There is an effect at Bazar de Magia Called "The 3 Dominoes Monte" which the details ca be found at:
http://www.magia.com.ar/?w=showdetails&itemId=1532

Also I'm willing to share an effect called The Domino Mystery, which you and a spectator take turns in matching the numbers on each end of a line, which at the end you are able to predict the two numbers at the two ends of the line, which seems to be random. PM me for details.

Magically

Aus