(Close Window)
Topic: Balloon Decor
I have thought about making some balloon decors. But as a balloon newby I don't know where to start. Are there any good instructions for decor beginners (DVDs, PDFs, websites...)? I just want to do some smaller decor pieces to see if this will fit my interests!
B.S.(Hmmmm, doesn't sound right but . . . .)

Google Patricia Bunnell and then go to her website (Pockets the Clown). You will see a slew of things that she's made from balloons, and any one of them might get your creative juices flowing in regard to your interest in making decor pieces. You really didn't share enough with visitors to the Café for any of us to know what you mean by decor, however. A basic decor item could be made, which I doubt is what you mean by "decor," is to get some balloon weights, balloons, and helium. Simply fill the room with inflated balloons. The other thing you could do is to make words out of 260s or 160s (e.g., Happy Birthday; Congratulations) and hang them wherever you deem appropriate.

Zipper
Look up the link a loon series on balloons featuring a guy named Guida. He shows how to make large balloon decor.
Just in case any one is looking for Guido, this is his website; http://www.the-world-of-balloons.com/en/vision/die-welt-ist-in-dir/guido-verhoef-netherlands/index.htm