(Close Window)
Topic: Light, Lighter, Lightest!
So chaps,

In your opinion which of Mr Giobbi's latest is the bestest?

Of coarse one would always like to start at the beginning, but I have read that the routines in Light, are ok, but the effects are better.

What really caught my eye was Part 4 of Lighter: The Ideal Composition of a Program of Card Magic.

So yeh, I could do with a couple extra effects to show people of over xmas, so which is your fav?

Thanks Gentlemen.

Jon Hackett
I have only read Light and Lightest and would say the better of the two is Light but then this is only based on the fact I knew a lot of the effects in lightest already from other texts.

Light is mainly card location effects where as Lightest has a lot more variety in the types of card tricks it contains.
They are all good books - what's best for one person may not be so for someone else as its so subjective. As Light was the first in the series, and one that I don't think you've read yet, I'd suggest that as you're next port of call!

It's full of excellent, easy-to-do routines

AM
The last effect in [i]Card College Lighter[/i] is one of my favorite easy card tricks. It requires a bit of preparation, but it's worth it.
Anything written by Roberto giobbi is worth reading !!