(Close Window)
Topic: My apologies to all who wrote:
A number of fellow Magic Cafe members sent me private messages over the past couple of months.

Just now did I discover them!

I couldn't find anything that indicated I had any PMs (that's PMs, not PMS!). But, then, I'm a technopeasant when it comes to anything involving a computer.

And so, my apologies to those to whom I did not reply (especially to you, Steve, though I'm glad to see the problem was resolved.).

In future, since I'll probably forget to check the PMs again, if there is anything I can do for you or anything you want to say to me, please use the e-mail address below.
It's easier for me and will be much, much faster for you.

cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
Hmm, what can I say.
For the first week of using MagicCafe I was logged in at the wee hours of the morning in CA, USA and yet this PM sign was flashing at me - Ahaa! I thought - must be a British website and its telling me that it is afternoon in the UK. - Duh!

Only when I clicked on it did I learn.

When all else fails - read the instructions!
That would be too easy! :lol:
My problem was that there WAS no flashing PM sign, and so the messages just kept piling up.
And that's why I post my e-mail address, below.
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
Was that because you had set Block receipt of non-reply PMs except from forum administrator(s): in preferences?
someone has pms... someone has pms.... someone has pms.... :) hehe jk. thanks for replying to my email peter. I really appreciate it a lot. Thanks
Brian
Peter, I just thought you didn't like me :bg:

:devilish: