(Close Window)
Topic: That ppppppp Platypus
I was lucky enough to perform some shows at the Magic Castle last weekend and used Axtell's Platypus.

The routine I use is based on 'that' song (though not all of it), and I am happy to report it went down well. Adults and children alike could be heard pppppp'ing as they left the show and whilst wandering around the Castle.

Many thanks, Steve.

Dave
Awesome Dave. Is there a video of it somewhere we can watch?
There is some footage on the way, but I don't know when I will receive it :)

Dave
Looking forward to seeing the video!!
Dave, you said it went down well...how was it coming back up?!? LOL Cheers mate!
Gus
Smoooooth, Gus - lol.

See you in August.

Dave
GREAT to hear Dave...that character and song have been a real blessing to me. The original video which I did not vent is almost at a million views. Can't wait to see yours assuming you and kimmo are not up to no good again! Lol! Ax
The P-P-Platypus Video is almost at 1 MILLION views!!! Let's Celebrate!!! We are going to give away a free Platypus Puppet to one of you who comment after we hit 1,000,000 views! We will make a random selection from the last 500 comments and one of YOU will Win a free big P-P-Platypus Puppet! So come watch the video...favorite the video... and leave your comment! Steve Axtell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gM5TjSOQ48