(Close Window)
Topic: Light-weight, pop-up table
Everyone has his own taste and specific needs, but this example is both economical and practical. I've gone through many, many tables, and have found that the ones made for magicians are overpriced and over-hyped. Here is one that MIGHT be what you need?
http://www.canopygraphics.com/products.php?product=Solid-Wood-Exhibitor's-Folding-Table
Nice looking table and the price is right.
WOW! What a great find, I bet they found an old U.F. Grant table and used that magic idea. Probably not, but I like to think so.

The only thing is, it is, a little tall at 40 inches. Dealers like that height because that is the height of display counters. So they are use to 40".

It would work just great for the Multiplying Bottles routine as well, with that large table area.

And the price is better then any magic table as well. Thanks for letting us all know.
Thank you! That is a KILLER find! I love the look of it... What a great table.
Hope they work out for you! Will keep updating new table finds as they cross my computer screen. Meanwhile, commercial magic tables are WAY overpriced!
A great table at a reasonable price -- thanks!

Jerry
Wonder how much it weighs? And what are the dimensions are when broken down? Very cool!
It reminds me of a table that one of the local guys brought to a TV shoot. His was much more expensive and produced by Abbott's, many years ago. The trade show table is probably much lighter.
Wow...!!!...what a find..i just ordered two..btw..if you look around promotional banner websites you can find some of these that you can upload your own graphics to be printed on them