(Close Window)
Topic: Where to get Gary Animal cups
Does anyone know if Gary Animal is still selling cups? Ive emailed via his website a few times and got no reply.

Im looking for a rock solid set of street cups and thought Gary's cups would be the way to go.

Any suggestions?
If you don't hear from Gary, order a set of Paul Fox Chick Cups or Super Street Cups from RnT II. Gary goes in and out of the cups and balls business quite frequently. He makes them when he can.

Also check the section of the Café where things are for sale. They sometimes show up there.
One of our club member's owns a magic shop in Davenport Iowa. His name is Kim Meechem, the store is called: "The Wizard's Den;" I'll pm you his phone #. He has a set of G.A.'s for sale.

Sir Richard.
I heard from Gary this week. He's about to get started with the cup spinning very shortly.
If you can hold out, he's got some interesting cups in the works...
Message: Posted by: cupsandballsmagic (Feb 12, 2011 12:46PM)
Does that include a set of Crash Invaders Richard ;)
Bri
[quote]
On 2011-02-12 13:46, cupsandballsmagic wrote:
Does that include a set of Crash Invaders Richard ;)
Bri
[/quote]

Certainly does ;)
GAry Animal recently posted an update of his new cups here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=402634&forum=115&7 Enjoy!

Sir Richard.
Any pictures?
I got the first set of Crash Invaders from Gary yesterday...
He's done a fantastic job on them. Great size & shape, great weight.
Pics at the weekend :)
Congratulations, Richard. You must feel both elated and proud as the designer of these cups.
I look forward to seeing the pictures.
Incidentally, have they priced the cups yet? Do you know when and where orders will be taken?
Sean
Thanks Sean - I'm delighted with the result. I don't know anything else about timescales or prices and am looking forward as much as everyone else to see the new designs for the Street Devils and Gazzo's.