(Close Window)
Topic: Straight Deck by Brian Caswell
Has anyone used the trick, Straight Deck by Brian Caswell, I have seen a video clip of the effect but can't seem to find who sells it. Is it a self working trick, does it require a much memory work as being a senile geriatric, that could be a problem.
[quote]
On 2011-02-15 17:19, Don-G wrote:
Has anyone used the trick, Straight Deck by Brian Caswell, I have seen a video clip of the effect but can't seem to find who sells it. Is it a self working trick, does it require a much memory work as being a senile geriatric, that could be a problem.
[/quote]

Don-G,
Try here:
http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-STRAIGHT-DECK-by-Brian-Caswell-.html

The Alakazam USA site doesn't seem to carry it.....
Anyway, hope this helps!

Rochaz
Straight deck is not 1 trick, but 3. The demo you saw is Spooky. Very clever principal, I've never seen anywhere else.

Frans
It's a great trick but at 11.99 for a one trick download it's a bit much.
It's a three-trick download.
Thanks a lot for the info already given Alakazam UK does stock the item. If it is three tricks then the price is reasonable for a download. Can anyone tell me if there are any difficult sleights involved or complicated handling. I like to recommend certain effects to the junior magic club that I organize but I am not greatly into card magic myself as I entertain children. If I can't at least use it myself then I would not be able to demo the trick and pass on the buying info to them.
[quote]
On 2011-02-16 22:13, ejohn wrote:
It's a three-trick download.
[/quote]
I stand corrected, I actually forgot about the other two tricks; probably because after reading them I realised they weren't for me. Either way 11.99 is still expensive for a 3 trick pdf compared to some books ie. Joshua Jay's Complete Course Book & DVD (9.08) or Royal Road (5.88) both available from Amazon post free in the UK.