(Close Window)
Topic: New Show on the Food Network...Ice Brigade
Hi all!
Just thought I would post about a new show premiering tonight on the Food Network- Ice Brigade!
It's an "Ace of Cakes" type of reality show documenting a team of ice carvers out of Grand Rapids MI and their creations. In the past they have made ice pool tables, a giant ice version of the board game "Mousetrap" and worked to make creations for Weird Al, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ripley's Believe it or Not and a tons of others.
It premiers tonight at 10 pm on the Food Network.
And yes...I have a personal stake in this. These are my friends. My partner Sylver and I have helped them behind the scenes (And sometimes in front of them) for the past two years to help make this show a reality. We might even be making a brief appearance in an episode or two (If you see fire...It's us. If you see ice being smashed with a sledgehammer on someone's chest, it's us)
If you aren't busy, please have a look! If you are busy, then record it and watch it later!
And once you have seen it, let me know what you think! I'll pass it on to them!
Thanks!
Gwyd
Cool, Congrats Gwyd!

Sadly, Im a bit of a foodie (as they call it),(I enjoy cooking and creating dishes) So I watch the network from time to time, I'll keep an eye out if I know you are involved.

Peter.
Very cool Gwyd. Looking forward to seeing it.

John
I don't stay up that late on a school night :)
I'll see if'n it goes on the On Demand though. The old lady's going on a business trip so I'll be at home bored, bored, bored.
I love shows like that. Always enjoy watching people do what I can't come close to being able to accomplish, I admire talent.
So...Did anyone see it?
What did you think?
I missed it, but if I know that channel it will re-run.