(Close Window)
Topic: Irriversible deck by Daniel Madison. Your thoughts?
Daniel Madison as a unique gaffed deck In one of his PDF's that is similar to the invisible deck, but is used as a force. Essentially, the spectator is handed the deck, and is asked to spread through the deck and flip one face up in the center without looking. then when the deck is brought out. you can cleanly spread the deck on the table with only one card reversed. This card is A FORCE. So no mater what card they flip, the force card will always be the only card face up in the spread. The deck can even be used as a regular deck for any other effects you want. I truly Love this deck. Has anyone else experimented with it?
I just read it again and compared to Paulus' "Blind Luck, Pure Skill" (the latter works w/o any gaffs). Both are clever in their own ways but I usually prefer the ungimmicked version.
Yes, does anyone have any info one who created this way of rearranging an invisible deck. Was Madison the first?
One of the earlier uses for this principle was "One Card Brainwave". I'm sure that it probably pre-dates even that.

FWIW
Election by Eric Ross uses this principle.
Message: Posted by: Open up your mind (May 29, 2020 09:59AM)
Maybe you could use a double-face deck, normal card on top, have them turn over a double-facer then show normal card on top.