2. Crystal Pyramid/Coin in the crypt
3. The Haunting
4. Diabolicus/The Knight's Tomb
5. Eye of the Idol
6. Mini-Morphosis
7. Bioshock
8. Alpha Tunnel
9. Mystery China Box

Looking for complete items only, in package or out.

Warm regards
Alpha Tunnel is still available here: http://www.maxello.com/index.php?p=9201&q=9603&c=to-10156

The other tricks pop up on Ebay regularly. Also take a look at my site I have quite a few old Tenyo's for sale: http://www.tenyo.be/trade.html however I'm not letting them go at low prices ... - mail me if interested. There are some other people on this forum who have a number of tricks for trade/sale and they'll message you I'm sure :)
Thanks a bunch for the Alpha Tunnel link ;)

I'm looking for a Tunnel of Darkness, it appears you have one for sale? PM if you do...

Regards
Sent you a pm...
[quote]
On 2011-04-03 05:50, Houdini103126 wrote:
1. Tunnel of Darkness
2. Crystal Pyramid/Coin in the crypt
3. The Haunting
4. Diabolicus/The Knight's Tomb
5. Eye of the Idol
6. Mini-Morphosis
7. Bioshock
8. Alpha Tunnel
9. Mystery China Box
[/quote]
Have the following in Mint codition (BNIP):
Eye of the Idol - Mystery China Box - Crystal Pyramid possibly

and one like-new Tunnel of Darkness.

PM me to make an offer if you like to!

Best,
Felix
Good stuff guys, keep what you got coming...

Need THE HAUNTING, I would love a nice DIABOLICUS as well.

Thx!
Well..... I DO have a like-new Haunting.
It all depends on your offer - make me one I cannot refuse and the Haunting is yours!

:)
I have brand new unopened diabolicus perfect condition like the first day, make me one I cannot refuse and the Diabolicus is yours! lol
Hi, Better late than never! I have all the items in MINT / EXCELLENT condition apart from Diabolicus which I have with instructions but no packaging. I echo Stereos words......Make me an offer I cant refuse....

Thanks!!

Macmac
[quote]
On 2011-04-03 17:10, macmac wrote:
Hi, Better late than never! I have all the items in MINT / EXCELLENT condition apart from Diabolicus which I have with instructions but no packaging. I echo Stereos words......Make me an offer I cant refuse....

Thanks!!

Macmac
[/quote]

Sent you a PM.
Anyone got a Knight's Tomb for sale?

Please let me know.
I have an extra Knight's Tomb.
Feel free to PM me if interested.
PM sent about Diabolicus. I made an offer you CAN refuse ;)
[quote]
On 2011-04-03 23:42, xl18 wrote:
I have an extra Knight's Tomb.
Feel free to PM me if interested.
[/quote]

PM'd you, thanks!
[quote]
On 2011-04-04 01:55, Killertweety wrote:
PM sent about Diabolicus. I made an offer you CAN refuse ;)
[/quote]

Indeed, but thanks nonetheless!
Yeah I know Houdini, that's why trading is always better then buying. And to be honest I am really not in a hurry to sell the vintage spare items I have in my collection so that's why I always ask a pretty high price :)

By the way a new in package Diabolicus can still be bought here along with other tenyo stuff. The shop owner DOES have a good idea what Tenyo tricks are worth nowdays so don't think you can do a bargain here, you'll see ;) I also remind you prices on this site are in EURO (for USD = x 1,4!) http://www.dynamitemagic.nl/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=182_172&products_id=4058

Btw when you take a look at what I offered you to buy it for and compare it to what this site is asking my offer wasn't thát bad wasn't it ;)
[quote]
On 2011-04-04 02:37, Killertweety wrote:
Yeah I know Houdini, that's why trading is always better then buying. And to be honest I am really not in a hurry to sell the vintage spare items I have in my collection so that's why I always ask a pretty high price :)

By the way a new in package Diabolicus can still be bought here along with other tenyo stuff. The shop owner DOES have a good idea what Tenyo tricks are worth nowdays so don't think you can do a bargain here, you'll see ;) I also remind you prices on this site are in EURO (for USD = x 1,4!) http://www.dynamitemagic.nl/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=182_172&products_id=4058

Btw when you take a look at what I offered you to buy it for and compare it to what this site is asking my offer wasn't thát bad wasn't it ;)
[/quote]

I hear what you're saying, I appreciate the kindness, thank you.

After thinking about it, I'm not so sure that getting one packaged is for me because all I want to do is open it up and use it!

Packaged Tenyo is like collecting old packaged Star Wars action figures except if you're a Magi, you still want to bust the toy out and play with it as an adult! I think I'm going after a solid Diabolicus that's opened but in great shape and complete. I would consider a packaged one but I'm not going to pay $200+ US for one, I'll stick with the Knight's Tomb and its problems, LOL.
This shop use all the photo of my blog without autorisation for commercial purpose ... I'm shocked.
Hey that's strange ... just took a look at the site again and some stuff is gone (Excalibur, Diabolicus, ...) :) Is it sold to someone or did they take the pics away because they were from your blog Stereo ...?
Yes I think they take the pics away because they were from my blog.
Stealing more than 30 pictures, cut the blog address, do not ask permission and did not even put a link or thanks. I found it just too too muuch.
For personal use or non-profit this does not bother me at all, but for commercial use I find it shameful. Basically I work for him, I spent hours taking pictures and he uses it to sell his item. No way. I have already shut down websites for less than that. So should I put the big copyright in the center of all my photos, frankly it would be so ugly that it hurts me in advance, and all because some people do not know how to live and willing to do anything to win money without making any effort?
The problem is that I discover every day of magic shop taking my photos, remove the blog address, and act as if it was they who had to spend hours making them.
I repeat what bothers me is that they make it a commercial use. especially when I do not even put a small ad on my blog not to disturb visitors. If I spend months doing this blog is not for the money, it's just passion, then I refuse to let others use my selfless work to earn money with impunity. I am fortunate to live in a police station, surrounded by policeman so I never hesitate to go further when needed. Moreover, when a shop asks me kindly I never say no.
I do not look bad enough on the forum picture lol

Maybe this style looks better :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG_EBeqw3Yc

^^
[quote]
On 2011-04-04 08:51, stereo wrote:
Stealing more than 30 pictures, cut the blog address, do not ask permission and did not even put a link or thanks. I found it just too too muuch.
For personal use or non-profit this does not bother me at all, but for commercial use I find it shameful. Basically I work for him, I spent hours taking pictures and he uses it to sell his item. No way. I have already shut down websites for less than that. So should I put the big copyright in the center of all my photos, frankly it would be so ugly that it hurts me in advance, and all because some people do not know how to live and willing to do anything to win money without making any effort?
The problem is that I discover every day of magic shop taking my photos, remove the blog address, and act as if it was they who had to spend hours making them.
I repeat what bothers me is that they make it a commercial use. especially when I do not even put a small ad on my blog not to disturb visitors. If I spend months doing this blog is not for the money, it's just passion, then I refuse to let others use my selfless work to earn money with impunity. I am fortunate to live in a police station, surrounded by policeman so I never hesitate to go further when needed. Moreover, when a shop asks me kindly I never say no.
[/quote]

Stereo, never got a quote from you on your Diabolicus, LOL. I'm afraid to make an offer, LOL.
Stereo, I recently discovered some eBay auctions using [i]my[/i] pictures from [i]your[/i] site - they were even watermarked (you remember when and why we did this, right?) but that didn't scared them off.... :(
Stereo, that just truly sucks re photo thefts! All your passion, all your efforts. In a weird way, try to see it as a tribute to your craftsmanship. The ultimate irony is that if they had just been up-front & forthright, you'd probably have given them the go-a-head anyway.
Yepp, he would have granted permission....I know him! :)
Anyone out there have a mint Mirage (T-129) they would be willing to trade for a mint Floating Lady?
PM me if you do.

Thanks
[quote]
On 2011-04-04 08:51, stereo wrote:
[/quote]

I had the same problem with my Tenyoworld site. I took all the photos personally from my tenyo collection (for the gallery) and websites and ebay auctions were stealing my photos without permission or credit. You could easily tell which were my pics as they were against a yellow background. It was so frustrating. Took so long to take the photos. :-(
Hi Houdini103126

I have a Mini-Morphosis for Sale?

PM Me if interested

Jay Adkins
Wanted Tenyo ninja experiment,
Message: Posted by: dynamite magic shop (Mar 23, 2012 05:24PM)
Hi,

we do have a giant amount of older (discontinued) Tenyo´s in stock (800+ pieces left at the moment), see our website mentioned earlier in this topic.

I read here I took pictures of the tenyo blogspot to use on our website/shop, that was correct, it doesn´t sound like an excuses but to me the page looked (besides that it does look great) like an information page and I could not find a copyright or anything like that and therefore used the pictures. Of course I had to ask before but because the giant load of items we had bought we just wanted it to get up on our webshop as soon as possible and forgot to ask (no excuse, I know). After the email I received from the owner of the blogspot we immediately removed (the same day) all pictures and replaced these with our own pictures we made that day and apologized for any inconvenience. Just to let you all know we try to be fair in any way and do not want to take advantage of somebody or something. By the way, there are more shops using these pictures I noticed some time ago....Enough about that now :)

We have most orders coming from USA, UK and France and mostly we ship the Diabolocus, Excalibur, Moonspinner, Twister (Pencilia), Wonder Window and Knife of the Ninja. Besides these we have a lot of other older discontinued Tenyo items as well.

Take a look at the price but feel free to send a list if you have any questions or just want a quote. We are not that difficult in making a great price if you buy at least a few items at once. We shipped a box containing over 30 tenyo´s a few months ago (ask the new owners) at a great price because of the large order!

So..if there are any questions left just let me know...I didn´t respond earlier on the magic Café because I did not visit it for some years (read : lost the password and did not fix that before).

René
Thank you for informations, you have great chance to have this giant stock (800 + ^^) of old tenyo items.
Your price are very hight (and even more in $), for some tricks your price are not good ( like hanky panky, impossible pen, grand derby etc) but I understand you wanna make money with this rare tricks. It's normal and I maybe do the same.
Thank you for your message about the photos of my blog. No problem it's ok. And yes there is so many website using my photo lol Lot of us think my blog is official one from Tenyo. I take as a compliment...
Most say they have not seen the copyright but it nevertheless never forget to cut the photo to remove the blog address XD
I just placed an order for 6 older Tenyo carded tricks with Rene from the Dynamite Shop and he was a pleasure to deal with.

The prices listed do not make sense for many of the items but he has a lot of good old Tenyo stock.

I asked him the price for three that I wanted and then when he answered back with a good price I asked about three more and a price for all six.

He made me a good offer and when all was said and done the prices I paid were very fair and about the going rates.

Rene sent pictures of the six items front and back and they all look mint in the photos.

It was tough once the euros were converted to dollars, but that something that I can't do anything about.

If your country uses the Euro or GBP I would think the prices would seem even better.

Give Dynamite Magic Shop a try. For me they had Good Tenyo Karma.

AA
Some of the stores I check out are delusional on the prices they are asking. Used, incomplete, and not so rare items at insulting prices.

Meh...
The stores (internet or otherwise) are getting an idea of high value by looking at eBay. Right now there's a Crossroads that's not even in the package that's one up to some goofy price.
I thought that is what Crossroads go for. I heard it was a hard trick to find and many people want it.

It is ironic that Tenyo tricks that many people want are not necessarily their best tricks. Like the Haunting.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement blue "Camel 6889 HB" pencil to use with Crossroads.

LMK
AA
Very true :) The hard to find ones which sell for the most are often not Tenyo's best! Crossroads is a very nice trick though, with carefull handling it is a miracle. I'd like Cormatches to make a video of it :P
Through the power of good Karma (and quite a bit of cash!) I will soon own a Crossroads. I won the bid on the first unit... Thank you to the seveal that pm'd me and said they would not bid against me. Yes Richard it is quite a bit of money for an opened plastic trick, but these are the first ones I have seen and I have been looking for over 2 years for one.

It was a strange bit of fate that within hours of posting in the Karma thread that it was on my wish list one appeared on ebay (cue Twilight Zone theme).

John
There is so Many Cross Road on ebay this year John ...
If I remember correctly Stereo, you only want one that's New In Box?
Non, used without package it's ok for me, but it's just question of priority and money for me if I don't buy one before. Around the time I completed my collection and begin the blog I had a job so it was easier to buy the tricks that I missed. In addition, prices have now soared...
[quote]
On 2012-03-25 05:48, Killertweety wrote:
Very true :) The hard to find ones which sell for the most are often not Tenyo's best! Crossroads is a very nice trick though, with carefull handling it is a miracle. I'd like Cormatches to make a video of it :P
[/quote]
I don't have Crossroads :( ..............I should put it in my Karma list.....together with Up and down ball...
Mr. Video Man - Only one "Holy Grail" item allowed in the Good Karam Thread at a time .

JMT - Once you have the "Holy Grail" item in possession you should post in the Tenyo Good Karma Club that you got it and then you can make another "Holy Grail" choice. There is a small surprise for you in the Tenyo Good Karma Thread.

Did anyone bid on/win the Fantasic. I think some here needed that.
I will post when I receive the Crossroads. I also bid on Fantatsic but did not win that item this time.

Cheers,

John