(Close Window)
Topic: What should I look into for body loading?
Hi, I am interesting in looking into bodyloading. Such as a card, pen, and maybe something as big as a wallet. What books or dvds might I look into? What will help me to understand more about misdirection to make this possible?
Anyone? O_o?
Essential magic conference 2010 Apollo discusses bodyloading.

Your other option is the Encyclopedia dvd set by byrd and coats.

Hope this helps your search.
Sorry to bump an old thread, however I've recently begun to work on Body Loading and in Gregory Wilson's "In Action" he goes over a Chip on Shoulder routine, which has been a really good routine to work on your confidence when it comes to body loading
Message: Posted by: Strange Tasting Fish Sticks (Feb 12, 2012 08:42AM)
Recently.in me tal 2 deals with this. Eric modfies apollos nefarios ditch andcreates and reteaches godhand, from there into bodyloadingbest in the dvd.great reAction and helps build confidence and misdirection for watch steal
Abbott's used to carry an Eddy Joseph pamphlet on this subject. You might search this one out, as I recall, it was a good one.
Message: Posted by: Strange Tasting Fish Sticks (Feb 29, 2012 01:34AM)
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CEMQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abbottmagic.com%2FHow-to-Pick-Pockets-by-Eddie-Joseph-bo01675.htm&ei=89NNT7AuxdWBB4mpvMYC&usg=AFQjCNEMW-fFdxFFUpS79s0zIIE0lBfEzw&sig2=DhJkTq2alJKDBPlmNMfrUw is this it?
Apollo has a lecture notes on this. Check. Shoot Ogawa's site
The Coin on Shoulder in the art of stealing a watches... by apollo robbins I think. Very fun routine. Video of me doing it on youtube, in a beard. I did it how about 15 times.
The Art of Body Loading & Productions by Eddie Joseph