(Close Window)
Topic: Thank you Mark.
Mark,

As your guest week draws to a close I just want to thank you again for taking the time to talk shop with our Café community.

I am thrilled to have had you as our [i]GUEST OF HONOR[/i] and it makes me smile to know there are a slew of people who think I must have lost my marbles in allowing you the honor.

Here's hoping that this is a grand opportunity for people to learn from your years of wisdom and I am nothing but optimistic in your ability to continue to contribute positive input to my little website.

Thank you Mark - Yooz da best. :bwink:
Drawing to a close? I thought there was two days to go yet. Trying to get rid of me already?
[quote]
On 2011-06-03 00:09, Steve Brooks wrote:
Here's hoping that this is a grand opportunity for people to learn from your years of wisdom and I am nothing but optimistic in your ability to continue to contribute positive input to my little website.
[/quote]

..uh........yeahhhhhh :huh:
Paul. Go to bed.
You are of course correct, there are two days left! With this move I'm all screwed-up on which day of the week it is - my bad! :lol:
It is all right Steve. I am sure my presence here has traumatised you beyond belief and that you have only lost your marbles temporarily. If it is any consolation to you I expect your 20 moderators are even more traumatised than you are. Just tell them that it is only a dream and they will feel better.
I think that preconceived notions of Steve Brooks have been shattered also.

Steve
IMHO you should post more often.
Thanks Mark!