(Close Window)
Topic: Demo and gimmick exposure
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2zB3GTnDH4

Great points. While so far everyone who bought this trick seem to like it, would this be a reasonable argument for a demo without letting us see what prop we are buying?

Huss
I do think whoever that's marketing magic to the community, should clearly tell people what they are selling. Especially when the trick is priced at the range that'll be consider as serious investment. Back in the days when there was no Youtube. We all survived. But after the Youtube era, more and more craps are being released everyday. I'd like to know what I am buying!

I still remember buying a limited frisbee mentalism effect for $280 or something, and felt.... It does what it does though, but for the price tag I'd expect a little more.

In this case, the trick you posted is only $25. If people who bought it think it's a good trick, I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

The last bit is BEAUTIFUL! Now that's magic!
I agree. I like it when we are told clearly what we are getting with expensive props.
Wow the butterfly looks great, still waiting for mine. while I'm waiting guess I'll get a net and kill some time catching butterflies!!