(Close Window)
Topic: Answers Regarding PhotoShop
Hello gang, this is Will Tsai.

Many have sent me messages regarding PhotoShop and most asked similar questions. I've been extremely busy over the past week traveling and wasn't able to reply all of them. Please take my sincere apology if I wasn't able to get back to you. Thought I should answer the questions in public so all gets to see it.

Here's all the answers and one of my personal PhotoShop pet effects. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2zB3GTnDH4

I've also found there are customers who had their gimmick stuck to the photo due to the heat and humid the products might have been stored in. With suggestions from respected peers, we've tried and found the quick fix to work perfectly.

Simply remove the photo, wipe the needed part of the gimmick with NAIL POLISH REMOVER . In two seconds you'll have a brand new gimmick!
The file of the ruined photo will be made available for everyone to download. So you can easily print it out and start all the fun right away!

Feel free to PM me with any questions. I'll be in town for the next few days and will try my best to answer them.

Best,
Will
Hi Will,
I love photoshop, I used it daily until recently my back was stolen with the gimmick inside.. Is it possible to purchase just the gimmick with no photos or dvd