(Close Window)
Topic: Made to Order
This happened to my boyfriend Bill, just tonight. He works indoors at Hungry Howies, taking orders and making pizzas. I thought I should share this with you, because it's odd and it has a bit to do with magic.

Bill was working hard, when a phone call came in. He looked at the caller ID and it said that the call was "Out of Area" (this is not uncommon, and it just means that the caller will be coming into pick up his/her pizza{s}). Bill answered the phone in the usual way, and took the caller's last name before the order.

It was a male caller, and he said his last name was...Get this...Valentino. Bill told me that at that point, he was about to pee his pants, because he was so startled. He asked the caller to repeat the last name, to which the caller promptly said again, Valentino.

Isn't that freaky? Does anyone know if Val likes sausage or pepperoni? Because the order was for two larges, one with sausage and one with pepperoni, both with a garlic/butter crust. You know what's even weirder? MY favorite pizza is pepperoni with garlic/butter crust. Go figure.

:dance: :dance: :dance:
As they say, "It's a small world -- but I wouldn't want to have to clean it."
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
I'd poison that pizza if I were you. jk. :) :sun:
Message: Posted by: Philemon Vanderbeck (Apr 29, 2002 03:32PM)
Bill should have arranged the toppings so they looked like the 3 of clubs (as described in Penn & Teller's "How to Play with your Food" book).

:evilgrin:
Thank you, Philemon! I forgot about that book. I should have done it, if it was me.
Everyone has a purpose,

Some are to be bad examples!

:bigsmile:
re;
Isn't that freaky? Does anyone know if Val likes sausage or pepperoni?

Surely you know that from your past life with him? lol

Paul
:question:
:sun:
:xmas:
Message: Posted by: Philemon Vanderbeck (May 10, 2002 10:51AM)
Sausage nowadays has little resemblance to the sausage of medieval times...

:evilgrin:
I think Britney Spears likes hers with sausage too. Isn't that even more freaky?

E-Leoni.
Has anyone ever had a pizza chain really make a Penn and Teller Pizza??
Most magically yours,
WR

for those who don't know, Penn and Teller have an effect where the selected card is revealed when the pizza comes...It has 3 of Clubs, or whatever, made out of the toppings... :wow: