(Close Window)
Topic: Posey
Hey guys! I have been doing some research on Posey's and I've got some questions... I see they come in a few colors around the collar. DO these mean anything?

I'm also a HUGE fan of the over the head move... Posey's come with belly and side straps... anyone here sewed the straps flat so it functions like a normal SJ? I'm considering doing so once I get my own... Somehow, the belly strap doesn't quite do it for me. Yes its harder but I prefer the theatrics behind the over the head...
The color is an indication of the size of the jacket.

The rest is your choice.
If you're new I would suggest staying away from side-straps (cut them off carefully)... you may also want to invest in a little know DVD on the Jacket escape which I recommend along with a few Lee Jacob's books that,,, oh, I dunno... I might be able to locate.

OK it's a shameless plug but I think the Plug 8 cuffs also have a shameless plug.
That Jay guy is totally shameless. I've heard stories! Even on this hallowed site. From him.

Jay's also extremely knowledgeable. Take his advice.
Message: Posted by: Robert//Livingston (Oct 19, 2011 06:20PM)
Using Jay's DVD and some help from other members in the section, I've learned to escape from a regulation posey with side straps and the belly loop. It can be done, but are you willing to practice is the question.