(Close Window)
Topic: Sharing Some Great News
I've been away due to just being busy. But this is something that I had to share. Training a new assistant for a two person telepathy routine. BUT the realllly big news is I was contacted by Rocco Silano - actually I made first contact and offered my services - to compose a five minute piece of music for his routine to be performed at the MGM Crazy Horse in Paris on September 21st. Wednesday evening the piece was officially finished and sent to him via internet link. This morning, I received a call and he LOVES IT! So, on the 21 September, my music will be heard in a major venue with the very real possibility that it could be heard at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. I AM FREAKING AMPED!!!! pun intended :)
Awesome, congratulations.
Very cool.
Congratulations - I am so envious of the musically talented - hopefully the act will be videotaped so we can all add our applause.
Awesome. That's gotta be a thrill.
Congrats! I am a songwriter so I can truly appreciate what an accomplishment that is! Awesome, man!

Regan
Congratulations. Well done!
YEA!

-Mary Mowder
Congratulations!
I know what a huge accomplishment that is.
Congratulations!!
You are on your way!

BTW: When can we hear it?
Thanks for all the thumbs ups and gracious comments. All that time, money and all the blood, sweat and tears spent at the
LSU School of Music is finally paying off. After the performance on the 21st, I'll post a link to the piece. It was tailor made just for him and he has exclusive performance rights, although I maintain the royalties should the show go to Las Vegas.
Wonderful news. Congrats.
:thumbsup: