(Close Window)
Topic: Any such thing?
Tonight at my restaurant a woman told me she once saw a guy blowing up balloons that just formed little animals without him doing any twisting.

She thought this was a great idea but was never able to find such balloons. She wanted to know if I knew where to get them.

In truth, I think she probably just saw a balloon artist and mis-remembered what she saw.

What do you think? Is there some product like the one she described?
If she were to take another hit off of her crack pipe, she might see the same vision again. Although, there is the risk of seeing an entirely different vision (no guarantees).
Seriously though, I don't recall hearing of any such balloons. They would be great for line work though.
Tell her she can find them at Wal-Mart!
Anyone got any idea where I can BUY one of those crack pipes? Sounds like a GREAT idea...

DCB
Foil balloons maybe? Or Link-o-Loons? Buster Balloon doings dogs in each hand?

Joe
Belatex makes a bunch of shaped balloons, catapillars, bears, ducks, some others I don't rember.
Hello,
The Betallic specialty balloons have been discontinued.
Regards,
R
So maybe she did see what she thought she saw.
[quote]
On 2011-09-28 17:26, deadcatbounce wrote:
Anyone got any idea where I can BUY one of those crack pipes? Sounds like a GREAT idea...

DCB
[/quote]
I make them out of balloons. The only draw back, is that they don't last long after you light them.
Message: Posted by: Bad to the Balloon (Oct 1, 2011 09:43PM)
http://www.amazon.com/Blow-Up-Animals-Balloon-Buddies/dp/B002LCAI48
Good find Mark. That could be exactly what she described.

To be honest I was a little condescending to this woman in retrospect. I was polite but I gave her the old "I've been doing this for many years and have never seen anything like that, you probably just saw a balloon twister". Live and learn.
I've seen those balloon buddy things at the local grocery store (Publix, for those of you in the south). They were between 3 and 6 dollars each.