(Close Window)
Topic: Autumn Morning Star --- an Act you can't follow!
If you have ever seen Autumn Morning Star's act, you are very lucky. The thirty years of professional experience is unquestionable.

And even better, if you have ever attended and taken part in one of her lectures for professional magicians, you are gifted!

My first time to attend her lecture was this Saturday at Magic Valley Magic. I can't tell you how much we look forward to the next one.

Make it a "TRADITION!"

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Message: Posted by: Autumn Morning Star (Oct 10, 2011 06:54PM)
Taa-daaa! Thanks for sending that fancy 'White Pony" to pick me up at the airport. Love the way you treat your guest stars, Bob! You are so sweet and I sure am happy you liked my act. I am going to be there next year, if you will have me back! If not, I will sneak in!
Best,
Autumn
We expect you!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Wow!

I missed out! Some day, maybe...hey I can dream can't I?? ;)

Doug
[quote]
On 2011-10-14 16:01, Dougini wrote:
Wow!

I missed out! Some day, maybe...hey I can dream can't I?? ;)

Doug
[/quote]
Doug, I'm having that same dream!
Hope to see one day in France.
Message: Posted by: Autumn Morning Star (Oct 28, 2011 12:04PM)
And you shall, Enigmatic! As you know, I am scheduled for Lyon, France on November 17, (but that is a long way from where you live!) Right now, I am trying to find a pair of white doves I can borrow. I contacted magician Patrick Melkior in Lyon, but have not heard back from him. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear from you.
Autumn,

I'm sure your doves will appear.

November 17th! You really know how to rub it in. You do a show in Lyon, France and Lucy and I do a two hour theater show in the USA for Pancake Productions! When they booked it their request was for "Exactly" the same show I did for them April 15, 2005. (I have no idea what we did then! Wish us luck. We'll need it.)

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Hello Autumn,

Just now I come back at home (it's 02:00 am in France) and I found your mail in my mail box. I will answer to you tomorrow because I fall asleep now ! :-D ! Anyway, before to sleep, I sent some mails to my friends for find a pair of white doves for you. I think I will get some answers tomorrow. Anyway, I let you know when I get the news from my friends.

Talk to you very soon,

Erick.
Message: Posted by: Autumn Morning Star (Nov 3, 2011 09:53PM)
Thank you, Erick! I think I have located some white doves, but your help was very much appreciated. Your translation skills and fabulous voice overs have made my show so much richer for my upcoming shows. I will talk to you soon!
Autumn
Autumn,

I never checked to see if my doves speak French! How do you tell?

Bob
Message: Posted by: Autumn Morning Star (Dec 8, 2011 06:27PM)
I think you have to say "Bonjour" and if they coo back with a French accent, you know they are French. Funny, the ones I borrowed looked just like "American" doves.
Autumn we are looking forward to having you back with us at Magic Valley Magic October 5-6, 2012.

(My doves speak Southern!)

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Ohoyochisba, the Choctaw corn goddess, daughter of the sun god and moon goddess;was

was a beautiful woman dressed entirely in white.
Autumn Morning Star in her white stage garb seems to be Ohoyochisba re incarnated.

And she like the lovely goddess provides us sustinance, nourishes us as performers with the spell of magic that she weaves

Kotah
Message: Posted by: Autumn Morning Star (May 9, 2013 05:48PM)
Wow, Kotah! Only you would figure out that I am actually the Choctaw Corn Goddess. Does that make me corny? Maybe a-maize-ing? (Sorry, couldn't resist the terrible puns.) Sigh...life is so demanding as a magician AND Corn Goddess.
Autumn come to Australia! Theres hardly any female magi. Youd have no competition!!