(Close Window)
Topic: Certain Ring...
I heard about a certain ring that could openly be displayed without locking it. I am aware of the slanted cut design but perhaps there is another?

Thanks.
If this would be exposure then please PM me. I need to have info on this asap.

Thanks.
Are you talking about finger ring, or something about 3" diameter?

The perfect link, and McAbbe rings fit the latter.
[quote]
On 2011-10-11 22:51, John Long wrote:
Are you talking about finger ring, or something about 3" diameter?

The perfect link, and McAbbe rings fit the latter.
[/quote]

Hi John,

I should have clarified this. I am looking for a 10"+ ring...

Thx
You need a locking linking key ring. Joe Porper makes a beauty, but is 12 inches. See video demo at http://www.petebiro.com click on VIDEOS and scroll down.
Thank you Mr. Biro.

I intend to use it for IT work and therefore needs to look very deceptive. Plus it should be able to open and close with preferably one hand...
Nothing like that on the market for stage work, fyi, this is the close up section of the Café. Not much of a market for large rings that pass over floating things. The best alternative is to do the optical illusion type of moves similar to Blackstone's Floating Light Bulb effect. To my knowledge there has never been a hoop made like this as it has never been needed. Just to much of a chance of hitting the IT and spoiling the effect.

If you want something made just for you, then check with Proline or Owen's magic as a suggestion.
Thank you all. I already had the feeling that wouldn't exist. For some reason I thought optical illusion for a moment... ;)

How about Porpers Ghost Ring? Sounds just like what I need.