(Close Window)
Topic: Kudos to Kozmo Magic
I just wanted to mention the excellent customer service experience I had with Kozmo Magic (http://www.kozmomagic.com/): recently I had a problem with a product of theirs (possibly my problem, possibly the product - still unsure), and Kozmo sent a replacement out immediately to solve my problem. I understand he's been dealing with some flood issues, so the prompt attention to my request is worthy of note.

Larry S.
Unfortunately, I have to say I am very dissapointed with the customer service from Kozmo Magic ;-(
I ordered 2 x sets of replacement cards for the Stand Up Monte almost a month ago and paid on the spot with PayPal.
Not received the cards or any communication as yet. I have emailed Kozmo twice (on the same email address as used
with Paypal so I know its live) and have not even received the courtesy of a one line reply or acknowledgement.
I have no cards and Kozmo has my money!
Anyone have any ideas as to how I can resolve this?
Thanks
TGR
Hmmmm. I can't help yet...but I just ordered Stand Up Monte last week, paid with paypal, and haven't heard a peep after emailing the "contacts" page from the kozmo website.

Adam
That's curious, I was going to order his Reel Magazine Series, I've reconsidered after reading some of these posts.

Does anyone have any experience with the Reel Magazine purchases?
Hey Guys,
Just heard back from Kozmo...
Indeed his home town of Owego is completely flooded out!
See on the Youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDAtxjTsS7w

$20 bucks and some gaffed playing cards are really not that important anymore...
Yes, Devious, I have! I have never had a problem! I love that video series! Kozmo is above board, believe it! :)

Doug