(Close Window)
Topic: Time to occupy
Message: Posted by: Magnus Eisengrim (Oct 25, 2011 07:38PM)
[img]http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/310299_2579113196276_1207789153_3478242_618168026_n.jpg[/img]
Message: Posted by: thorndyke (Oct 25, 2011 08:07PM)
That has got to be the best laugh I have gotten on these boards. Thanks, Magnus.
Message: Posted by: gdw (Oct 25, 2011 08:10PM)
HA!
Message: Posted by: rockwall (Oct 25, 2011 08:34PM)
Didn't realize you had such a good sense of humor Magnus. Good one!
Message: Posted by: Woland (Oct 25, 2011 08:48PM)
Very good, Magnus! I noticed that somewhere too, and realized that it was an unexpected verification of Pareto's principle.
Message: Posted by: Jonathan Townsend (Oct 25, 2011 08:59PM)
If so then how come so many people are overweight?
Message: Posted by: Woland (Oct 26, 2011 06:44AM)
Here's another one for you:

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RFzpUhFSVm4/Tqfyc7RXIMI/AAAAAAAAADQ/0HYPDm9pOuE/s1600/Theres%2Byour%2Bproblem.jpg[/img]
Message: Posted by: EsnRedshirt (Oct 26, 2011 09:07AM)
Woland, that pretty much sums up the whole root of the problem. In fact, that could probably be a sign at #OWS.
Message: Posted by: Magnus Eisengrim (Oct 26, 2011 09:54AM)
[quote]
On 2011-10-25 21:34, rockwall wrote:
Didn't realize you had such a good sense of humor Magnus. Good one!
[/quote]

I was cleaning it and it went off.

John
Message: Posted by: Big Jeff (Oct 26, 2011 11:00AM)
I want to announce my cannidancy for congress. If you vote for me I'll share my money with you, when I become a millionaire. I promise.
Message: Posted by: Woland (Oct 26, 2011 01:10PM)
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UtD4oMkW6Yo/TqgpDUgpY7I/AAAAAAAAAbY/LxlKs_PHY7M/s1600/OccupyHarvardYard2WebCR-11_26_11.jpg[/img]
Message: Posted by: critter (Oct 26, 2011 04:56PM)
[quote]
On 2011-10-26 10:54, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
[quote]
On 2011-10-25 21:34, rockwall wrote:
Didn't realize you had such a good sense of humor Magnus. Good one!
[/quote]

I was cleaning it and it went off.

John
[/quote]

That's what [i]she[/i] said!
Message: Posted by: Steve_Mollett (Oct 26, 2011 05:59PM)
[quote]
On 2011-10-26 14:10, Woland wrote:
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UtD4oMkW6Yo/TqgpDUgpY7I/AAAAAAAAAbY/LxlKs_PHY7M/s1600/OccupyHarvardYard2WebCR-11_26_11.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
So...communists are more educated.