(Close Window)
Topic: First Christmas Request...
Got my first request for some Christmas Designs today and thought I'd share...

Nothing too special but this kid thought they were AWESOME!

[b]Rudolph Mask and St. Nick on a Stick[[/b]

[img]http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p377/lylemagic/RudolphandStNickonaStick.jpg[/img]
And I thought you didn't do the fancy stuff. Great job!
Looks like a brown Caldwell zebra.. pretty good concept.. Was that on his set I just bought? Haven't watched it all yet.. Its A LOT of video!!!
Nice. But too early!
Nice Santa on a stick!
[quote]
On 2011-11-06 23:41, Jay Ward wrote:
[/quote]

I wouldn't really call either of these "fancy" in comparrison to other sculptures that I make, but I'm glad you liked them...
[quote]
On 2011-11-07 00:46, Kevinr wrote:
Looks like a brown Caldwell zebra.. pretty good concept.. Was that on his set I just bought? Haven't watched it all yet.. Its A LOT of video!!!
[/quote]

Good Eye!

The Rudolph Mask is exactly that...a mocha brown zebra without the mane. I added a set of antlers with 260s and an under inflated red 5" round for the nose attached with a glue dot on the snout. Santa on a Stick (I call it St. Nick on a Stick) is a R.S. design in one of the recent issues of Balloon Magic.

The mask is not tought on the new Buster DVDs...it was on Mad Hatz #2. He teaches a Croc, a Dragon, a Zebra, and a Hippo all from this mask base.

So do you like the Rudolph?
[quote]
On 2011-11-07 01:06, Jestnjoker wrote:
Nice. But too early!
[/quote]

My wife invented a term that she referes to as "Cross-Holination" where we don't decorate for one Holiday before another Holiday hits. For example, we don't put up the tree before Thanksgiving. But like my buddy Bizzaro says, you know it's time for Halloween when the stores have all the Christmas decor out for sale!

The kid wanted a Rudolph Hat and a Santa...and I've learned never to doubt the wants of a child! :)
[quote]
[/quote]

I own ALL of the Don Caldwell/Buster Balloon materail and with exception of the new 8 DVD Buster Set that I just received, I make everything that Don has taught. It will take me some time to incorporate 8 DVDs of material into my work...but I've already begun the fun!

I no Jay Ward, but I can hold my own...lol! :)
For those who sent me PMs asking, the Santa on a Stick by Royal Sorell can be found in the Balloon Magic Mag issue number #62
LOL - Count yourself lucky! It ain't easy being me!
[quote]
On 2011-11-07 12:31, Christopher Lyle wrote:
[quote]
[/quote]

I own ALL of the Don Caldwell/Buster Balloon materail and with exception of the new 8 DVD Buster Set that I just received, I make everything that Don has taught. It will take me some time to incorporate 8 DVDs of material into my work...but I've already begun the fun!

I no Jay Ward, but I can hold my own...lol! :)
[/quote]

I own of Don's stuff as well except video #4 (the hidden dvd)
You consider that "nothing too special?" Wow :wow: