(Close Window)
Topic: True Mysteries by Fraser Parker
The book is finally ready. Here is the link: http://www.wonderwizards.com/product_info.php?products_id=560
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Aug 21, 2012 07:21AM)
This is now available again as a download here:

http://www.deechristopher.com/collections/true-mysteries/products/true-mysteries-download

Rock 'n' Roll,
DC
Is this for walk around or stage work? Does it involve mostly d**l r****y?
[quote]
On 2011-12-03 06:00, Fraser Parker wrote:
The book is finally ready. Here is the link: http://www.wonderwizards.com/product_info.php?products_id=560
[/quote]

Don't see any product on the link
Nothing more about this?
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Aug 23, 2012 01:47PM)
Hey Guys,

You'll have to click the link in my post:

http://mindlapse.myshopify.com/collections/true-mysteries/products/true-mysteries-download

The download is only available here, it's no longer on wonder wizards or lybrary.

Some further details on the book and the work contained:

Most of the routines noted are taught for close up performance, this is Fraser's main arena, however, some of the routines/effects would play on stage too. Some of them are specifically designed for close up. (Simply because there's some use of dual reality in a couple that will work best in that environment.)

The material is outstanding, in my opinion. Many others too by the looks of it from the people I've spoken to after reading the work, Ant Jacquin, Jack Curtis, Kenton sings it's praises too.

If you're a fan of propless and near propless mentalism, this is DEFINITELY for you. For fans of Jermay, Kenton, etc. People that love scripting, clever principles and the like.

I think everyone should be aware of Fraser's work, which is why I convinced him that putting the download out again for a limited time would be a good thing!

http://mindlapse.myshopify.com/collections/true-mysteries/products/true-mysteries-download

DC
Thanks Dee. I took the plunge and just ordererd off your site. Hope to post comments soon.
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Aug 24, 2012 02:53AM)
Great Brehaut, I look forward to reading your thoughts!
I'm glad this is available. I've read single bits of Frasiers work and use his methods for causing people not to speak frequently.

For me, his work is at its best when used as a precursor to a more 'sure fire' or 'gimmicked effect' for example before a seemingly cause someone to forget a card or word they have just read, I use his linguistic deception to cause them not to speak. It's as if I have removed the word from their vocabulary!

Or before doing an ID routine, thanks to Fraiser they are unable to hand me back the deck momentarily. It gives the routine a creepy, hypnotic edge - like you're really controlling their thoughts.
Fraser´s material is different, bold and real amazing.

His approach to the creation of apparent hypnotic/mental feats are unique. I love his "Stuck for the Moment" effect.

Best
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Aug 25, 2012 10:48AM)
Thanks for chiming in guys, it's awesome to read that you're using the material!

I think that the principles and combinations of principles that Fraser uses will open a lot of doors and lead to further eureka moments for many mentalists! I think that even if you never used a single effect in the book, you'd still get lots out of the thinking!

DC
It's been an interesting read, and has given me some quick but very exhilarating sequences (I know I'll get a rush just [i]trying[/i] out the material) to attempt just before the regular effects that I perform. These bits I think will provide a nice framing for your effects to follow in your repertoire.

~ Nique
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Aug 27, 2012 05:54AM)
Glad you enjoyed it Nique!

Rock 'n' Roll,
DC
[quote]
On 2012-08-23 15:22, brehaut wrote:
Thanks Dee. I took the plunge and just ordererd off your site. Hope to post comments soon.
[/quote]

Any comments on this yet?
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Aug 30, 2012 03:49PM)
Looking forward to hearing more thoughts on this. We've sold a bunch of them, so I'm hoping more people write things!

Just a quick note, I've just made it so the page isn't hidden anymore, you can get to it and my other products easily here:

http://www.deechristopher.com/collections/dee-christopher-products

DC
Here is a link to a performance of one of the stand out effects in the book. Change of Beliefs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkAEQhU02UU
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Dec 3, 2012 08:24AM)
I've received many emails from people asking about getting hold of the True Mysteries PDF. I'm sorry to say that it's no longer available, however, this is to make way for the DVD+Book set we're releasing soon at The1914.com and through all major dealers.

You can see the first couple of teasers at:

htto://blog.the1914.com
(click 'free magic' on the main site to join the mailing list and hear when the new teasers are released)

The DVD is now finished and runs around 1hr 45mins, the full PDF has now been reformatted and will be included as a stylish printed book all wrapped up in some very classy, high quality packaging.

The DVD features 5 of the main effects in the book, a bonus ACAAN solution, performance tips and thoughts as well as some new subtleties Fraser hasn't tipped in the past.

I'm super excited about getting this set out - I think it's going to turn a lot more people onto Fraser's path of thinking. More teasers showing performances of the effects will be released in the next few weeks and the full trailer will be up when it goes on pre-order.

Rock 'n' Roll,
DC |The1914.com
Cant wait for this!! I read the original and have to say mmmmmmm that was a yummy cookie!!
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Jan 11, 2013 03:18PM)
Haha! thanks Greml1n! We're so close to release now! :D

Here's another little teaser of Fraser's Light and Heavy Deck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AeUuGv7Euk

You can pre-order at http://www.the1914.com or http://www.DeeChristopher.co.uk

DC
Love the teaser trailers you've put up, Dee. I'm in. Pre-ordered. Loved the eBook and can't wait to see this material released on DVD.
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Jan 22, 2013 02:58PM)
[quote]
On 2013-01-11 21:18, Exitmat wrote:
Love the teaser trailers you've put up, Dee. I'm in. Pre-ordered. Loved the eBook and can't wait to see this material released on DVD.
[/quote]

Thanks! We always like for our customers to see exactly what they're getting - That's why with both TM and our last release "Paint the Roses Red" we released full performances of each effect.

Here's the final teaser video! Fraser's take on the Berglas effect - It's a bonus effect on the DVD.

http://youtu.be/k1hlQozWTO4

We're sat waiting for the DVDs to come back from print, it's coming as an awesome mediabook, (like a hardback book with thick, silky pages and a digipak disc mount on the inside cover) by far the best looking product we've released to date - I'm super excited!

You can pre-order at http://www.The1914.com or http://www.DeeChristopher.co.uk

DC
[quote]
On 2013-01-22 15:58, DeeChristopherMagic wrote:

Here's the final teaser video! Fraser's take on the Berglas effect - It's a bonus effect on the DVD.

http://youtu.be/k1hlQozWTO4

[/quote]

The first part is edited (on the beginning), but good though.
I must say I'm really looking forward to this...

I enjoyed the book and found Frasers approach both exciting and groundbreaking in concept, Fraser seems to be just one of the many new thinkers of Mentalism whom are not afraid to try new things and explore new directions.

I'll be keeping my eye on his future thoughts and wish him success with this latest release.

Anthony :D
Already pre-ordered. Looking forward to it
February 2nd... Should I start checking my mailbox next week, Dee? Looking forward to this. :)
Will this be available from any U.S. shops? I am very interested in this.
Exitmat,

There was a delay. They sent out an email. Said it should be shipping out sometime this week.
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Feb 4, 2013 05:48PM)
Yes, as noted the printers have taken a little longer than their projected estimate as it's quite a complex project due to the nature of the packaging and all that jazz.

So big apologies to those of you waiting by your mailboxes, it won't be much longer, I promise!

We've been working on this for almost a year, having shot it twice, edited and reformatted the whole book, alongside doing two lots of artwork and several packaging options - There's no one more excited to receive the delivery than us! ><

Thanks for your patience and your invested interest in the project. Jack, Fraser and I are all confident that this will definitely open many new doors for many performers!

As soon as they arrive, they'll be immediately shipped out, I'm reading and waiting with envelopes, sharpies and a big list of addresses!

Best,
DC
ps. I'm not here often, so best way to get in touch is on email; dc(at)deechristopher.com
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Feb 4, 2013 05:50PM)
Oh, ps: Yes - Within a couple of weeks Murphy's will have it, so you'll find it everywhere! :)

DC
Updates Dee?
DC said these are shipping out today. Not long now. :)
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Feb 13, 2013 11:24AM)
Yes, Exitmat is correct! Despite all the difficulties we had with suppliers and all that, True Mysteries is DONE and it looks AWESOME!!!

The pre-orders have been shipping out today, got a few more to do tomorrow too. Orders from this moment onwards via the1914.com or DeeChristopher.com (see signature link) will ship out straight away!

Rock 'n' roll,
DC
This looks incredible ! .... Can't wait to get my hands on it.

After Paint The Roses Red, I know that the1914 only ever focuses their attention on bringing everyone hard-hitting performance pieces.

I can't wait to structure this into my routine.
I have received mine today. The production quality is phenomenal.

I haven't watched the DVD yet, but am halfway through the book. However, I am very impressed with what I have read so far.
The Telepathy Through Touch effect is honestly going straight into my walkaround.

This is strong mentalism, and although not hypnotism, I shall be using some of these effects as a setup for hypnosis.

Well done to Dee and Fraser. This is a fantastic piece of work.
Just received it this morning with a little extra gift from the guys at 1914!
All I can say is that tyhis DVD needs to be on everyones shelves, it is full of great ideas that I for one cannot wait to expand on, and as for Frazer's take on The Berglas Effect, it will be going straight into my close up set.
If you are expecting a run of the mill DVD, this isn't it, but what you gain from it far out weighs the lack of full routines.

Honestly, go and buy this DVD before its too late!
Mine's in the post and I literally can't wait for this to get here!
I will for sure pick this up in Blackpool, I know Fraser from other works before and he is a really clever mind, the package is also fantastic!

:)
Ok, I have just finished watching the DVD. Fantastic stuff.

The best part about the DVD is that the effects are taught, and then the live footage is broken down and discussed to give you a better understanding of the principles at work. This is not something I've seen on a magic DVD before and thought it was an excellent touch.

Again, I want to congratulate The1914 for producing such a quality product.
Got mine in the post this morning. Wow....

Perfectly presented and as you'd expect the DVD quality is perfect. The 1914 really do spend a lot of time and effort on their material, to make sure its aesthetic matches the powerful content within.

I love the open discussion with both Fraser and Jack. It's very honest and in depth. No stone left unturned.

I've been struggling to come up with my brand lately, and not sure what effects to perform. It's something we all struggle with at some point in our magical careers, but watching this has given me lots of new material to develop.

It fits in perfectly with your card routines, and it fits in perfectly with your mentalism. So you could go any route that you wanted. Which is brilliant.

If you're anything like me, and you're chasing the perfection of a performance piece that takes you to another level above what your spectators have seen on tv (Derren Brown/Dynamo) then this DVD is for you.

Creating magical moments within the boring bits of a magic trick, is the difference between " Check this guy out doing tricks " ... and " You gotta see this !@#$%^& dude, he'll blow your mind "

Bravo Fraser, Dee and Jack.
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Feb 16, 2013 11:34AM)
Great to hear the positive responses to the project so far - Thanks guys!

I can't wait to hear more from the people who have just received or will be receiving their packages soon! :)

DC
Got this yesterday and it really is excellent. The production values are very high, the routines well engineered and the explanations superb. I particularly liked the way that everything is broken down and all performance angles covered - including outs and "fails".

After watching the DVD last night I tried out one of the routines today ("Stuck in the moment"). You can see what happened here with three quick examples...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhfVi7eXfvk

(NB: The last example continues into my "Mind Reading Touch" routine)
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Feb 18, 2013 07:23AM)
Hey Mike,

Thanks for your kind words - It's great to see people are actually going out and working the stuff already to begin building some of these amazing subtleties and effects into their own routines!

Rock 'n' Roll,
DC
Wow. This may be the best release of the year. Definitely the best mentalism release of the year! And before I proceed, I don't even know Fraser. I added him, about half an our ago, as friend on Facebook like a little fan boy. Haha

I received this first thing on Saturday, watched it over twice, took some notes and let it all settle in. The true value here, isn't in the 'tricks' (they ARE brilliant) but the new principals and mentality behind the methods that Fraser teaches. It's genius. I don't throw that out very often. His approach and take on 'hypnotism' suits me to the ground. It sort of allows you to instantly hypnotise people, without any of the extensive parlé of induction. Great!

Anyway, I had Saturday evening and Sunday, to go out and give some of this a try. Strength of Imagination is my favourite thing on the disc. Actually, no, it's all my favourite, but to perform comfortably with a fair amount of ease, it's Strength of Imagination. I changed it up a little bit and used people's phones and their friends' hand to place it on, as a stand alone thing and left off the added ending that Frazer suggests. Just suited me more on the nights however, I will be giving the full routine a run soon enough.

The DVD includes a bonus section with a blooper reel and best of a all, a discussion section. Fraser even puts his ACAAN (with a live in restaurant performance) as a bonus! Most of you would pay the price of the DVD alone just for that. Seriously.

I don't want to give away too much detail on all the surprises in side. It's just absolutely AWESOME! From the design of everything and the sheer quality. OH, I forgot to mention, included is a free book, also called True Mysteries by Fraser Parker, which contains even more quality and well thought-out material.

All in all, this is an incredible release from Fraser Parker and from the production team of Jack Curtis and Dee Christopher at [url]www.the1914.com[/url] and at just £34.99 this is phenomenal. I can't recommend this enough!

Cheers,

Lloyd
The production values on this DVD/BOOK PACKAGE are to a very high standard. I am just working my through both. Very interesting and intriquing ideas and material 'out of the box' thinking and applications. I am very pleased with my purchase. Good job well done! tjd
Just tried ' Free Range Think of a card' only one number out, correct suit !!! the effect went down very well.
tjd
Has anyone still not received theirs? I live in Virginia and not used to such a delay. Been checking every day hoping :)
All these experiments could be done with success every time or sometime didn't work? Needs hard training with peoples or could be done easy after watching ?

Thank you
Finally got it! Boy is this the best looking DVD and book combo! Haven't gotten into it yet. Will share more later
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Mar 2, 2013 10:54AM)
@JLS; When we shot the DVD, Fraser only 'failed' maybe once or twice out of 2 days shooting - He talks on the DVD about what to do if something doesn't go to plan though, so don't worry! :)

As with any work of this nature, there's always a possibility of failure, Fraser's routines are very reliable though because of the way he structures them and the way he achieves the effects he does.

Hope that helps! You can read some interesting articles on True Mysteries at http://blog.the1914.com that will help you further in making your decision!

DC
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Mar 2, 2013 11:07AM)
I just noticed that True Mysteries is now available on the Penguin Magic site, so you can grab it there for speedy USA delivery if you're over there - A review has already been posted, so I thought it might be nice to copy it in here:

"I have had the blessing of being able to buy the original TM manuscript. I have to say this material is NOT for the couch performer nor the youtube conjuer. This IS for professionals and magicians and mentalists willing to try something new. Your boldness will be rewarded. I have created whole shows based on the material here.

The packaging is OUTSTANDING, it reminds me very much of the trilby connection housing box. The structure of the DVD is one of the best Ihave seen. The material is well....in my veiw ground breaking for those wishing to incorporate hypnotic effects without hypnosis OR stooges. If you REALY think on this material and ponder you will truly understand how far you can go with it."

Cheers!

DC
I was going to write a detailed review, but if you've watched the trailers, read the ad copy, and read through this thread, you already know what the product is about.

So I'll keep my review simple and add to what you already know by saying this:

This is the best magic purchase I have made in several years.

No joke or hyperbole--it is just that. If you're looking for tricks, carry on; if you're looking for real magic; this is hard to beat.

A+ all-around.
I am loving this material. It's amazing as it works...the heavy deck fooled my wife so bad and she's guessing ma----- and everything but the truth! The stuck deck she got some of...I'm trying to see how much of these can be done one on one versus with two or more. If you're familiar with the concepts, you'll know why I'm asking...please pm me with your thoughts on what you got one on one. Thx!!! Btw, this is a must buy!
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Mar 4, 2013 08:09AM)
[quote]

This is the best magic purchase I have made in several years.

A+ all-around.
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words guys - We're thrilled that people are loving the stuff!

Rock 'n' Roll,
DC
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Mar 8, 2013 04:00AM)
I just watched the DVD and love it. The professional look of the Book and DVD combo is slick!

This is gold as far as I am concern and will really enhance what I do. I am really happy that I bought this! I give this a 10 out of 10.....

Best
Ray noble
Am I missing out if I only have the original PDF version of True Mysteries?

~ Nique
[quote]
On 2013-03-08 09:28, nique wrote:
Am I missing out if I only have the original PDF version of True Mysteries?

~ Nique
[/quote]

I saw you are okay without the DVD unless you are a visual learner. I just have the PDF and everything works perfectly so I don't see the need for the DVD. However, if you are struggling understanding the timing or how the mechanics should look, then I say the DVD will help.
Really like Fraser's progressive style so ordered a copy of this and will review when I receive it. Thanks Dee for bringing us some great projects, very much enjoyed Paint the Roses Red.
Thanks Maddy.

Was just wondering if there were any other bits, tips or refinements in the routines that might have been left out of the PDF.
Perhaps the biggest benefit would be being able to see the routines performed live.

~ Nique
Hey Fraser this is my review of True Mysteries. Cheers!

If you want to have the ability to make people do what you want as part of your routine like making people stuck to things or making them not able to speak. Like a REAL hypnotist, this is it.

I was always interested in these types of trance illusion effects but was sceptical that these type of effects would not work in other languages like Spanish which is my native language in which I perform or that they just didn't possess any mystery but boy was I wrong. It just took me a couple of minutes after reading the book to understand the amazing principles that Fraser explains and perform them almost the same day REALLY! Forget about studying hypnosis for months or years and GET TRUE MYSTERIES NOW.

I look forward to read and perform more of his work. Keep an eye on Fraser's work if you want to perform real magic.

Arsen.
Arsen must be Spanish for Fraser Parker?
Fantastic.........as a hypnotist I found this a great lead in to no trance hypnosis........brilliant!
Alway find that hypnosis cannot be performed with ease, glad to see that Fraser's method do not have long inductions or putting other into a trance. The fact that one can be able to go up to someone with just a few words or a touch and cause
them to fall under a spell and do what one commands is amazing. Highly recommended.
That's weird, I commented about how good this was, then a few days later my comments are gone? What's that about?
Anyway I'll try again. This is an excellent DVD and book, and it really is something for those who want to be something more than most magicians. Excellent stuff.
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Mar 12, 2013 05:45AM)
[quote]
On 2013-03-12 06:37, psychicturtle wrote:
That's weird, I commented about how good this was, then a few days later my comments are gone? What's that about?
Anyway I'll try again. This is an excellent DVD and book, and it really is something for those who want to be something more than most magicians. Excellent stuff.
[/quote]

There are two threads on this and your other post may be on that thread.

Ray
Just finished to read the manuscript.
This is only my opinion and I sincerely think that the stuff inside the product is absolutely powerful and useful.

If you want to rise up the reputation of your skill as mentalist, this is a must to have!
As also a hypnotist, I’ve found True Mysteries the perfect way, for a magician who doesn’t know anything about suggestions, to show routines which are based on it (or something like that).

Into the product you can find the real passion about the Art, that Fraser has, and because of it you can be really satisfied reading a good manuscript like this and see the video.
The product is done to learn perfectly the method behind the effects, in good details.

What about the solution that Fraser gives about the Berglas Effect? No way!

So at the end, I think that everybody should have in his magic education the notions in True Mysteries. Non only mentalists.

This stuff is so fresh and especially practical!

Nice job, Fraser!

Alex Hendrick
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Mar 18, 2013 05:49PM)
Thanks for your comments guys - Awesome to hear that everyone is loving the project! Fraser has been working on lots of new stuff to expand on the fundamentals taught on True Mysteries since we shot this first volume.

Moving forrrrward! :)

DC
[quote]
On 2013-03-18 18:49, DeeChristopherMagic wrote:
Thanks for your comments guys - Awesome to hear that everyone is loving the project! Fraser has been working on lots of new stuff to expand on the fundamentals taught on True Mysteries since we shot this first volume.

Moving forrrrward! :)

DC
[/quote]

Volume 2? That would be sweet! :)
Vol 2?! Got me drooling already...sold!
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Mar 18, 2013 06:35PM)
Something like that... But it's still a while off, we have to make sure the community digests True Mysteries fully first! :)

DC
Its going to be good!!! like Dee said its an extension, but TM vol 1 is the foundation ;)
Yes. It is true. I have been working with Gavin O Rourke (greml1n) on the follow up book. The new material takes what was taught in TM to even greater heights. We are really excited with what is now possible. I am still writing the manuscript but it is shaping up to be another essential work.

Thank you to everyone who has already shared their comments on the first True Mysteries DVD and book. I would still love to hear your views on this and your performance experiences with this material, if you have not done so already.

Fraser.
Just a heads up....like TM 1, this volume will also have effects and subtleties that can be used for everyone’s performance style.

There will be examples on how these effects and presentations can be applied to publicity stunts as well.

All of the material has been tried true and tested rigorously in various environments by both Fraser and myself.

It has been a very exciting and enlightening project for both of us. It realy pushes what can be accomplished with this style of mentalism.

Fraser is a true wizard to this form of our craft.

G
Just wanted to say I recently received the book / DVD and was very pleased with the material.... What I really like is the DVD demoing at last methods warts and all (ie true performances with how to recover when things go slightly off track)... Great bonus material too.

:band:
Would vol. 2 likely be released in 2013?
I was interested in real hypnosis but when I saw this book (because I bought it from the Dee's website) my thoughts change and now I love the methods he uses here and I am working on learn more about multiple reality
This is pure gold friends, and reactiojs with this are awsome, one of the best boolsni ever bought, if you study this book you can create other effects taking a big base from the bases of this effects, I love this book
[quote]
On 2013-03-19 23:46, MagicBrent wrote:
Would vol. 2 likely be released in 2013?
[/quote]

yes
I'm ready to preorder :)
[quote]
On 2013-03-19 15:20, Fraser Parker wrote:
Yes. It is true. I have been working with Gavin O Rourke (greml1n) on the follow up book. The new material takes what was taught in TM to even greater heights. We are really excited with what is now possible. I am still writing the manuscript but it is shaping up to be another essential work.

Thank you to everyone who has already shared their comments on the first True Mysteries DVD and book. I would still love to hear your views on this and your performance experiences with this material, if you have not done so already.

Fraser.
[/quote]
[quote]
On 2013-03-19 22:10, greml1n wrote:
Just a heads up....like TM 1, this volume will also have effects and subtleties that can be used for everyone’s performance style.

There will be examples on how these effects and presentations can be applied to publicity stunts as well.

All of the material has been tried true and tested rigorously in various environments by both Fraser and myself.

It has been a very exciting and enlightening project for both of us. It realy pushes what can be accomplished with this style of mentalism.

Fraser is a true wizard to this form of our craft.

G
[/quote]

This is excellent news. Very much looking forward to it. :)
Just reeived this yesterday, WOW what a treat. Mastery of one or two of these effects could build a reputation. Very well constructed and clever suggestion type routines and low stress to perform (not overly fancy or drawn out scripting!). Fraser's personality is also ideal for creating and developing this kind of material and he shows he is a deep thinker. I did enjoy seeing this stuff performed a great deal, best suggestion material I have seen since Jermay's Skullduggery.
This really is amazing! I highly recommend it to any mentalist!! Guys go on the 1914 website and buy it now! I have nothing to gain or anything like that but I know that when you ll watch the DVD you will be as excited as I am!
There you go:
http://www.the1914.com/

Kind regards,
Romanos
Hi,

I'm curious to know if these routines can be done one-on-one. Something someone said above gave me the impression that there needs to be a second person for the effect to work. Can anyone verify this?

Thanks in advance,

Ray
One on one, two people, you and one more person - that's all you need, I'm sadly still not a fan of this
Cheers Adam
I watched this on Saturday afternoon, and I have to say that I like the way Fraser thinks. It's bold stuff, but you're big boys; you can handle it.
Will Vol 2 be only a book or a DVD as well?
[quote]
On 2013-04-22 18:17, Olympic Adam wrote:
One on one, two people, you and one more person - that's all you need, I'm sadly still not a fan of this
[/quote]
Any chance of a review on your blog?

Mark
[quote]
On 2013-05-20 13:42, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
[quote]
On 2013-04-22 18:17, Olympic Adam wrote:
[/quote]
Any chance of a review on your blog?

Mark
[/quote]

Thanks for the suggestion! It's on my list, I want to make sure I explain it well enough to 1. not give anything away and 2. provide justification for my opinions while allowing others to still be open to it (rather than just me ranting). Given the subject, it's difficult to explain without giving everything away, I'll get to work though!
I'd really love to hear why you are not a fan as well. Love the blog btw
Hello Brehaut,

Can you let us know your thoughts on this? Thanks!

Regards,
Mike

[quote]
On 2012-08-23 15:22, brehaut wrote:
[/quote]
I'm not too happy seeing the trailers on this that expose the method. The method is exposed if one listens to the language being employed. A simple transcript of the verbal communication tells everyone why the spectator reacts the way they do.

Regards,
Mike
Order placed. Looking forward to it!
Can the effects from this book be performed on stage to one or 2 spectators while the entire audience watches on, or will the watching audience catch on to the method ?
@plainman007
I would say that all of the effects can be performed pretty much anywhere (so long as there is two or more people). Some of the material in the book is so ahead of its time that many have misunderstood how useful and hard hitting the effects can be in the right hands. In some cases the effect actually play a little bit smoother on stage. I just some variations of the effects in close up and on stage and both play excellently.

Cheers
Ben
Thank You Ben.