(Close Window)
Topic: Roger Nicot Cocktail Bar Cup - New?
Hi,

FYI, I think this is a new cup made by Roger Nicot. I checked with Mark Mason, it's basically the same size and weight as the current version, except the new cup has a recessed base to hold the balls. It also has a DVD consisting of 2 routines plus a few accessories making it possible to have the option of using it as a cocktail shaker. Please refer to the website for more details.

[url=http://www.jbtv.co.uk/new-items/cocktail-bar-cup-by-roger-nicot-561-55-695.php]Click Here![/url]

Francis
A proper demo / overview would be nice...
It seems to be a new package because I have the original version and I did not get most of the things listed on the Mark Mason site. It is a very, very good prop, is well made and I really enjoy using it - I might actually consider getting this newer (note: newer to me, at least, and obviously to Francis as well) version, supposing it is a different design that the one I already own. All that aside, the routine is a killer one as well, I always get great reactions with this.

If anyone knows more, please do share.
Mark Mason has just confirmed with me that this item has just been introduced today, what a coincidence! The difference between the two cups is the recessed base, other than the DVD, the accessories and additional shaker routine.

Francis
That sounds great - looks like I have a new item on my shopping list!
[quote]
On 2011-12-09 11:56, puggo wrote:
[/quote]

New demo is up and running. Just ordered mine.

Steve
[quote]
On 2011-12-10 16:55, Steven Conner wrote:
[quote]
[/quote]

Steve

I did a bit of research and took the plunge as well. I really like the theme of this.
As an aside, I gimmicked some rubber olives (from juggernaut) a couple of years back - their time may have come!

Charlie
[/quote]
[quote]
On 2011-12-10 17:11, puggo wrote:
[quote]
On 2011-12-10 16:55, Steven Conner wrote:
[quote]
[/quote]

Steve

I did a bit of research and took the plunge as well. I really like the theme of this.
As an aside, I gimmicked some rubber olives (from juggernaut) a couple of years back - their time may have come!

Charlie
[/quote]
[/quote]

Hey Charlie, there are some real possibilities with this. I'm already getting excited about New Years
Donnie at RNT2 has some chopped olives - I own them as well as Juggernaut and I believe they're the same olive...with the added special something of course.

Interesting trailer...not too sure about the ridiculous choice of music that goes along with it but the routine looks nice.
[quote]
On 2011-12-11 01:12, Andrew Zuber wrote:
Donnie at RNT2 has some chopped olives - I own them as well as Juggernaut and I believe they're the same olive...with the added special something of course.

Interesting trailer...not too sure about the ridiculous choice of music that goes along with it but the routine looks nice.
[/quote]

The original Jigger olives were easy to gaff. I used them with a small 'in the hand' Morrisey cup. I did have mt eye on the jumbo olives though!
I would agree that the music was... challenging!

Charlie
The jumbo olives are very cool. I haven't yet put one into a formal routine but that's only because I'm lazy. I've played around with it and it really is a VERY cool prop.
I too love the RnT2 chopped olives - I bought them to work on a routine with Donnie. When I first got the RnT2 set, I thought the same thing that Andrew mentioned above - that they looked just like the ones I got with Jiggernaut a while back.

I eventually want to get a jumbo olive and some of the black olives from RnT2. If you are looking for not-so-unusual but not normal props, ask Donnie about the little billiard balls he has for use with the cups and balls - very nice, and they bounce too!

@Andrew: Does the jumbo olive have some weight to it? I can only imagine it is not as light as you would think.
This set looks nice anyone get one yet? I'm thinking about it.
[quote]
On 2011-12-12 14:53, Dr_J_Ayala wrote:
@Andrew: Does the jumbo olive have some weight to it? I can only imagine it is not as light as you would think.
[/quote]
It does indeed, yet it loads beautifully as well! It's actually an ideal size and weight, for me at least.
I also have and use RNTII olives with some chop cup. In impromptu conditions, any cofee cup and Scotty York routine. In both cases a KIWI from the fruit basket makes IMHO a good climax for the olives (almost same shape and colour, much biger and inmediately recognizable) the contrast in spectator mind is not only size but sweet-salty too...
Hi Guys....

Yes, the bottom of the my new "Cocktail Bar Cup" is recessed to hold a ball without it rolling off. Also, the strainer top is made similar to a Lota with a bonus. It will secretly deliver the magnetic ball into your hand at the beginning AND it delivers a liquid load at the end. I do have a set of the olives Donnie is selling as well as the "jumbo" load olive. Having been in the bar/restaurant business for years, I have always had a strong opinion regarding "display food items." Fake food always looks like fake food.

The Bar Cup itself has a large enough interior to comfortably hold a REAL lemon.... or two! (LOL) The set also includes a shot glass that could be used as a load... but is perfect for the Larry Jennings move with a handkerchief. When you do purchase one from Mark... please give it a good home! (I hand machine each and every one.)

Happy Holidays to All.............!
Thanks for chiming in here Mr. Nicot. As I have said before, I really enjoy your original version of the cup and I use it all the time. All of that being the case, I am looking forward to getting the new version and having a go with it. Happy Holidays to you as well!
This cup looks cool and perfect for bar or party type entertaining. I think I will have to get myself one soon. Thanks for the heads up!
OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got in the mail. Awesome! This is a thing of beauty. Can't wait to use which will be soon.

Steve
Steve,

I'm glad you like it! If you have any questions... just let me know! :)

Roger
I ordered one of these a week or so ago. I'm hoping it arrives soon.
[quote]
On 2011-12-13 12:03, cava wrote:
...a KIWI from the fruit basket makes IMHO a good climax for the olives...
[/quote]

Re reading my post want to point out that in the cocktail/bar context here, the LEMON or LIME is better. I keep the kiwi for after dinner/dessert time ;)

...and this Roger Nicot set...looks CLASSY and WONDERFUL. Will order it soon.

I've used sometimes a "lota flask" instead of the regular flask that came with Riser / Loomis micro chop cup to have a shot at the beginning of the routine...and another (thanks lota!) at the end.

BTW, the paper napkin used to wipe the cup becomes the "ball" for the bet
I discovered this thread (and the new cup) literally minutes after purchasing one of the original versions (The Bar Cup) directly from Mr. Nicot on the big auction site, where I was very surprised to find it.

Mr. Nicot offered a copy of the "The Chop Cup" DVD from the L&L World’s Greatest Magic Series along with the cup, which was something I had been wanting to get eventually anyway.

He also threw in a bonus Phoenix Deck of cards in the shipment. All in all a pretty fair deal I think. In reponse I sent Mr. Nicot the following email:

[i]Thank you very much for the quick shipping and bonus Phoenix Deck of cards. I have always used Bicycles and Bees so I'm very much looking forward to trying those out.

I'm not a big apparatus "collector". I try to buy only what I know will use. I have one of the solid brass mini "Collectors Chop Cups" by Magic Makers which I like very much, but which gets very ho-hum reviews on themagiccafe.com. As Bill Palmer wrote, "If you carry one in your jacket pocket, it will pull your jacket out of shape." He's right about that!

I've also gimmicked a couple of cups myself, including a nice Rein Zinn Becker German pewter beaker, by the simple expedient of embedding a m***** in an epoxy mix in the recessed base of the cup to which I glued light grey felt. No one has ever questioned it. The felt on the base just seems to belong there.

So the idea of shelling out my hard earned bucks for another chop cup has not been high on my list...with the exception of yours. I had stumbled on reviews of your cup on the themagiccafe.com a few months ago and I was very impressed. Everyone who has one seems to love it. When I saw yours pop up on ebay this morning I was amazed. I must have spent twenty minutes or more checking around trying to verify that it was in fact one of your cups and not a knock-off.

The cup with balls and bag, plus the dvd, and now the Phoenix Deck of cards, makes for a very nice package at a great price. Its all going into my stocking for Christmas Day. Merry Christmas to me![/i]

After reading the description of the new version I'm afraid I am developing a lust for one of those too. Is there no end to our desires? Alas, I fear not.

If anyone is interested in the deal I got, Mr. Nicot has one more listed on the big auction site. Just search for "THE BAR CUP & DVD The World's Greatest Magic Series - Chop Cup Combo Pack".

Merry Christmas y'all.

:)
My new version of the Bar Cup arrived just minutes ago. I'm very pleased with it. I was worried that the bottom would be indented so much that it would look odd. It isn't. The depression is very subtle, but will enable you to put a ball on top of the inverted cup without having to worry about it falling off. All the other features are very nice.

So I now have all three versions.

Very nice work, Roger!

(And Mark, as well)
Thanks for all of your thoughts and reviews.

Will be picking this up at the beginning of the new year. Sounds good!

RevJohn
[quote]
On 2011-12-17 13:12, Bill Palmer wrote:
So I now have all three versions.
[/quote]

Bill, just curious. Are those the other two versions:

Whitlock's "Shaken, Not Stirred" seen in http://www.clarkwirthlin.com/

and

Pete Biro and Joe Porper's COCKTAIL SURPRISE! http://www.stevensmagic.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=111824

Or are you meaning previous Roger Nicot one/s ?
Hi Cava.....

I am certain Bill is referring to the three generations of "The Bar Cup" circa 1987 to 2011. He is doing better than I am in that respect.
Thanks Roger,

I've just found out (Cups and Balls Museum) Bill is referring to your three generations of "The Bar Cup" ... although he also has the other two I was talking about... as well as anything else that could came to my mind.

Overwhelming ! I'm speechless after a look at his collection! (Thanks Bill)
Mine arrived this morning. I was concerned as when I ordered it, I didn't know it was shipping from the states. It arrived in a reasonable time (considering), was well packaged and is a beautiful prop.

The main routine looks very good and is well explained. The short routine is also good. The music on the DVD is dire! Mark and Paul are good instructors and fun to watch.

This really is chop cup 'plus'. I have nearly a couple of weeks before my next gig, so will enjoy working on this.

Thanks Roger (and Mark), I am very pleased with this.

Charlie
Thank YOU, Charlie! ...and have a Merry Christmas!
Whoops.. I just lost about 4 hours working on this!

Some further thoughts -
I enjoyed the inerview with Roger, particularly in regard to the creative process & history
I received blue balls - These are very nice quality but are not a lot of good with the black bag / my black mini mat. as they are not very visible. No biggie, I'll have to order some red ones (my existing red ones are a bit worn & fluffy). I do think that a bright colour (sorry, color) such as red or yellow would be best
The cup finish / quality is excellent
The cup has a very nice weight and feel
The longer routine has some great moments which makes it unique compared to a normal cup.

Charlie
I watched the video and was amused when the performer said that "he had never let this out before"... make the lemon move a little when revealing it as it provides some misdirection. Mark expressed shock that he would "tip" this great secret.
Nevertheless a great quality cup and the recessed top is great!

Also, the tired joke about having "two balls" in front of the 7 yr. old girl was tasteless.
I am the performer on that dvd.
I have worked the chop cup for many years and to my knowledge, no one has talked about moving the first lemon. To you it may seem pointless but I think very carefully about everything I do. The gag about two balls is a "you can laugh because the kids don't get it" gag.
I have watched David Copperfield do the Changing Underwear routine in front of a family audience with all the gags. Is he tasteless?
Wayne Dobson perform egg bag in front of a family audience with lots of in jokes. Is he tasteless?
I could mention loads more performers...
Why don't you lighten up.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but comments like that can stop performers contributing on forums such as this.
I'm light! That old line is still tasteless. And if my comments prevent you from contributing it's ok with me.
Gosh, so someone expressing their opinion will cause performers not to contribute? Interesting.

I would say if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
[quote]
On 2011-12-29 17:38, sileeni wrote:
I am the performer on that dvd.
I have worked the chop cup for many years and to my knowledge, no one has talked about moving the first lemon. To you it may seem pointless but I think very carefully about everything I do.
[/quote]

It's not pointless. It's just that you evidently haven't read as much of the literature as you think you have. Many performers kick the first load. It may not be a lemon, but giving the first load a bit of a tap is not new. However, Don Alan was rather specific about why he didn't believe it was necessary.

[quote]
The gag about two balls is a "you can laugh because the kids don't get it" gag.
[/quote]

You really think they don't get it? You are WRONG!
Don Alan had the good sense not to say it. He would let an audience member say it, then he would respond by glaring at them. The line is hackneyed and, yes, tasteless.

[quote]
I have watched David Copperfield do the Changing Underwear routine in front of a family audience with all the gags. Is he tasteless?
[/quote]

Yes.

[quote]
Wayne Dobson perform egg bag in front of a family audience with lots of in jokes. Is he tasteless?
[/quote]

Sometimes.

[quote]
I could mention loads more performers...

[/quote]

Sure you could. So could I. But just because a prominent performer is tasteless at one time or another doesn't make it right. What would you do if some mother or father slapped you in front of their child for making a tasteless remark. Or suppose you were working at a restaurant, you did that line, and a regular customer went to the manager and said, "This magician insulted my daughter. I'll never darken your door again." How long do you think you would stay booked there? As far as I know YOU aren't Copperfield or Dobson.

[quote]
Why don't you lighten up.
[/quote]

Maybe some of us feel this is important.

Did you ever hear Mike Close's lecture? Mike talks about having to clean up after magicians who insult their audiences.

[quote]
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but comments like that can stop performers contributing on forums such as this.
[/quote]

Sure they can.
Why didn't Don Alan think it was necessary?
The surprise of the load showing is enough of a surprise to load the cup without resorting to having the audience chase the load.

Don't run if nobody is chasing you is what he told me many years ago as a young magician in the 70's.

If you watch his routine on video you will see that he didn't need to kick the load because you still can't catch him doing anything at all.
Mobius
I have been performing with the bar cup since October 2009 when I received one that my girlfriend had engraved for me for my birthday. I posted a review the week I received it here http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=335226&forum=109 Naturally, when I saw this released, I couldn't help purchasing the new ensemble from Mark Mason since it included a slightly modified bar cup, additional accessories and a DVD. It arrived in the mail the week of Christmas to my sheer delight. Mine came with canary blue working balls which are incredibly aesthetically pleasing to the eyes and touch and perfectly calibrated for use with this cup. I also experimented with RNT2 working and final load olives and found that they compliment what was already a near perfectly complete package. I can't say enough good things about this reasonably priced set. A real pleasure to own and perform with and comes highly recommended.
[quote]
You really think they don't get it? You are WRONG!
Don Alan had the good sense not to say it. He would let an audience member say it, then he would respond by glaring at them. The line is hackneyed and, yes, tasteless.
[/quote]

Hear hear!
Yes. Please love they fellow brother magician because we are all that we have :)
If you are going to Blackpool and would like to see this cup in action, stop by Mark Mason's JB Magic booth for a demonstration. Then stop by the Card-Shark booth and say "Hello" to Christian, Alex, Nico, Korbi and myself. The whole group of us will be there demonstrating all the wonderful effects from Card-Shark! We hope to see you there!
Great product. Bought mine from mark at magi fest. Only suggestion is that it should come with chop olives instead of the standard red balls.
As I have mentioned in prior posts, originally the Bar Cup did come with olives that I was making, until I received comments that most of the guys wanted the standard crocheted balls. (Hey, you can't please everybody!) If you watch the section of the DVD entitled, "Meet Roger," you will gain some insite into my thinking. If you are looking for chopped bar fruit, my friend Donnie at Rings N Things can take care of you. Here's the link:

http://www.rnt2.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=183

Thanks for the praise about the cup! Give it a good home!
Thanks for the link Roger! Those olives will be back in stock soon. I'm making some changes to them so they will be better than ever - but they will still be fake. :)
I'm extremely jealous that you and Christian are exhibiting in Blackpool. I'd give anything to be there beside you.
It's nice to see you on the Café, and as I told you at Magi-Fest, your cup is a thing of beauty. Wait... I think I'm jealous about that too.
Donnie,
Sorry it has taken a while for this reply. Your presence in Blackpool was sorely missed. It would have been great having you there. Maybe next year.

Thank you very much for your kind words about the Cocktail Bar Cup. Praise from you is really appreciated and held in high regard! (You know what it's like to work with metal ;) ) David Regal had some nice words to say about it as well. He reviewed it in the new (April '12) issue of Genii. If anyone has any questions about it that I can answer directly:

roger.nicot@card-shark.de

Thanks again.... :)
Roger,
I sent an e-mail to the address listed above. I am also making a plea here: If anyone has a good Cocktail Cup for sale, please PM me. I am willing to buy IMMEDIATELY.
Thanks,
Winston
I'm looking for this, as well. It looks like Mark Mason's site no longer carries it? Does anyone know if the one at the Elmwood Magic site the latest, updated one?
[quote]
On 2011-12-30 22:16, bunkyhenry wrote:
Why didn't Don Alan think it was necessary?
[/quote]

The appearance of the first l**d is enough misdirection to cover the work that follows.
Sorry guys.... for some odd reason the server in Germany that handles my Card-Shark.de mail is currently not working. As an update: The Cocktail Bar Cup which WAS carried by Mark Mason is no longer available. The effect is now being released as The BAR CUP RELOADED and will be carried on the http://www.Card-Shark.de website. The only difference between the two is the name and the DVD. The original DVD omitted some important information that is now included on the new DVD. Until the BAR CUP RELOADED appears on the Card-Shark website (which should be very soon), they are available directly through me. Shoot me an eMail to:

rnicot@stny.rr.com

PayPal is always the preferred method of payment. Also, if you have any questions I can answer, please use the above email address as well.

Thank you for your interest and your support!
[quote]
On 2011-12-30 18:31, Bill Palmer wrote:
...What would you do if some mother or father slapped you in front of their child for making a tasteless remark. Or suppose you were working at a restaurant, you did that line, and a regular customer went to the manager and said, "This magician insulted my daughter. I'll never darken your door again."...
[/quote]

I learned this lesson back in the late 70's! Just for saying the word "hell", I was pulled aside by a mother and scolded severely! It was a wake-up call.

"Hey, it's the 21st century!" doesn't cut it with some folk...

Doug
Doug....
This is one of the other reasons Card-Shark and I are the ones selling the effect with a NEW DVD!! I was to have final approval of the included DVD prior to its original public release. That never happened! I never would have put my name on a product with tasteless humor. The NEW DVD that is included with THE BAR CUP RELOADED is totally spectator friendly. Again, I had never seen the original DVD until it was too late. I never use the "guessing game" scenario with the spectator "being wrong.". Instead, I always use the line, "that's what I would have thought too...."

Thanks again for your interest and support!!
One of the problems with humor is that sometimes people will misinterpret things to suit their own particular biases. Sometimes they will hear things you did not say, IF you (mis)cue their "inner programming."

A few decades ago, back when it was acceptable for Easterners to do Chinese acts, I performed as a Chinese magician. The act had EVERY bad pun concerning magic that you could think of. It was actually intended that way.

At one point, my line was "I learned this trick from old Chinese magician -- Hung One. His brother -- Hung Two -- for same thing."

After a show for the local magic club, one of the older magicians in the audience came up to me (VERY angry) and said "You just had to do that 'One Hung Low' line, didn't you?"

I repeated exactly what I had said in the act. He said "You see, you did it again!" There is no cure for deaf idiots.
Yes.... I cannot agree with you more! And then there are the magicians that are deaf to the answers given by spectators to questions asked during a routine. I have seen performers totally ignore what was said and continue on as if the anticipated answer was given. Let's pay attention to our spectators!
I was just informed by Alexander Kolle at Balcony Productions, the DVD is almost done! Great news from a GREAT production house and a good friend as well!
I've been looking for the website for this product (Roger Nicot Cocktail Bar Cup) but cannot seem to locate a current link. Can anyone help?
Look about six posts above yours. Roger talks about where it will be available, when it is available again.
Good Evening Gentlemen.....

Actually they will be appearing on the http://www.card-shark.de website soon. (If you didn't know it, I am the USA rep for Christian Schenk.) I regained total control of the project even though I was the one who always made them. It is now called, "The Bar Cup Reloaded." There will be a supply of them at the Card-Shark booths at IBM, Norfolk, FISM in Blackpool, as well as the SAM Convention in Las Vegas. You can also purchase it directly through me. Send me a PM and I will give you all the information needed on how to procure one.

Thanks again for your interest and your support!
Hi Guys.....

In order to save time and not answer all the PM's I have received; here is the link to the Card-Shark website and to "The Bar Cup Unloaded." Because I am hand machining each one and due to the demand, each "Bar Cup Reloaded" will be processed in the order with which it was received. Thank you understanding this possible delay in shipment. I am working as fast as I can!! :)

Cheers..........
http://www.card-shark.de/index.cfm?page=79&lang=en&detail=true&Category=13&ArtID=191

Here is the link to "The Bar Cup Reloaded!" Enjoy.........
Hi, which olives fit best with the bar cup?
Cocktail Size or Queen Size?

All the best
What's the difference between this and Porper's Cocktail Surprise? Except the price I mean... :)
This looks nice but I purchased the older version just a couple of months ago and unfortunately my budget doesn’t allow for another set so soon. The only problem I have with the older one was the lack of any recess on the bottom so it is good that this has been added! Maybe in the future I'll get the newer set. In the meantime the older one works well for me.

Thanks!

Jim
Roger is a buddy and I had a chance to handle his new cup at IMX. Both of my chopped olives work with this cup, it really just depends upon what size you prefer or whether you want to use a more standard sized olive.
Paul Richards at Elmwood Magic carries this here in the U.S. The demo looks incredible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2DrDD-JyRY&feature=player_embedded
Thanks Zombie. Yep.... my good friend Paul at Elmwood Magic has them, my pal Donnie at RNT II has them AND I might get fired if I didn't mention... we have them here at Card-Shark USA, the direct distributor for http://www.Card-Shark.de!

http://www.card-shark.de/index.cfm?page=79&lang=en&detail=true&Category=13&ArtID=191

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53_roDZok4c&feature=related

Thanks for everyones support! The response has been great!
This has become my favorite chop cup. I have found the aluminum cups to be a bit too light, and brass versions a bit too heavy for my tastes. The weight is just perfect for me and the stainless steel construction and cocktail shaker design does away with the magic prop stigma.

The slightly wide mouth area accepts a tennis ball sized load easily. There isn't anything to dislike about this item if you're into the chop cup.
Agreed Leo H. It is a worker...and makes sense.
Now if only Donnie can restock on those olives again...
If anyone would like to sell their bar cup reloaded I have been looking for one for a very long time, please PM me, thanks!
Shhhhhhhhhhhh...... The Bar Cup Reloaded is back in production in the UK and I have doubled the size of the liquid load. The pre-release price is $175.00 + shipping. After "Magic LIVE" the price will be $195.00
[quote]On Jul 11, 2018, Roger Nicot wrote:
Shhhhhhhhhhhh...... The Bar Cup Reloaded is back in production in the UK and I have doubled the size of the liquid load. The pre-release price is $175.00 + shipping. After "Magic LIVE" the price will be $195.00 [/quote]

Could you convert that to pounds, shillings, and pence please? Out of respect for Brexit? :confused:
I am the elated owner of a new Bar Cup Reloaded unit and could not be more impressed. It holds way more liquid and is a dream to work with in every regard. Mr. Nicot offers exceptional customer service and the entire process was as amazing as the prop itself.

Contact the team over at airshipmagic.com if you'd like to go the Olives route, I ordered gimmicked/non-gimmicked pieces for this effect as well as for Jiggernaut.

Cheers!
I am trying to remember if I got this at the 2012 Genii convention or the 2015 Genii convention or it does not matter because reloaded came out in 2018?

Can you purchase the liquid load separate?

Danny good call on getting Jiggernaut as it ties in nicely.

RNT2 has a whole line of olive related items (jumbo, magnetic) check it out.

Go here:
https://www.rnt2.com/?subcats=Y&status=A&match=exact&pshort=N&pfull=N&pname=Y&pkeywords=N&search_performed=Y&q=olive&dispatch=products.search

OPPS - Looks like they are out of stock on everything olive related. Well, let know you are interested.
Hi Jerry.... Due to the fact that each is hand made and due to exacting tolerances; I would need your existing top and I can make the improvements to double the liquid load capacity. If you are interested in doing that, send an email to me at: roger@card-shark.de

As far as I know, RNT2 has discontinued their olive inventory. They were having problems with pigmentation not matching. Personally, a fake olive looks like a fake olive. Also, when you drop one into a cup, you get a resounding "Klunk". I have a friend that is actually putting a magnet in a Queen Size olive and doing the routine with real olives.
Roger, many thanks for the rapid response.
I am interested and will make plans in the near future to update my set.

Sorry to hear RNT2 stop their olive line. I had no problems with the product.
Call me a ham fist barbarian, but I really do not think anyone believes that the olives in use are real. That does not stop me from using them. Thankfully I purchased a lot of them!
Has anyone tried RNT2 chopped balls in the bar cup? Are they a good match?
Hi Gold Coin! Welcome to the Café! RNT2 chopped balls are adjustable, so I cannot imagine them not being compatible.

Doug
I got some of the RNT2 balls. After a little adjustment they're just right in the bar cup.
Hey Roger! I have heard that there may be a larger bar cup reloaded in the works, more like a full size shaker. Is that true?
As a matter of fact....... hehehe....
Hi Roger

is the New Cocktail Bar Cup still Available as I would be interested in buying one here in the UK.

Regards

Gary
Email has been sent.

Thanks Gary. I should have a new batch finished next week.

Cheers......