(Close Window)
Topic: Emotional Mentalism from Luca Volpe
It wouldn't be Christmas if you didn't buy yourself something, while doing all the other Christmas shopping.
Or is that only me that does that?
Anyway.... I got a little early present for myself.

Emotional Mentalism from Luca Volpe.

I only got it last night, and would normally wait a while before reporting on it.
But I won't be able to get through all of it before Christmas, and then you'd all miss the chance to treat yourselves to some great reading matter over the holidays.

So here is a "first impression" write-up.
I'll do a more in depth one once I've digested it fully.

In my mind I divide mentalism into two parts.
What I call "clean cut" mentalism, It's very precise. You make a prediction that turns out to be correct.
They think of something you tell them what it is. You either hit or miss, no in between.

Then there is "fuzzy mentalism", this is more nebulous. Readings for example. Describing someone's feelings
that you have picked up on. Suggestion based effects. Pendulum work.

Emotional Mentalism is on the "fuzzy" side of my divide.

We see a side of Luca that many people may not know of.

If things like Crystals and Chakras have a place in your presentations, then you'll love this.
If you want to make your effects more meaningful to your audience, touch them emotionally, then Luca will show you how.

Simplicity of method and strength of reaction seems to be the yardstick that Luca has used for the effects in this book.

At the moment it's in the form of a coded PDF at $55.99
but I believe in January there will be a deluxe hardback edition available for about $113.

Judging by what I've seen on my initial skimming I can see me getting an "after Christmas " present for myself.

Here's a link
http://lucavolpe.wordpress.com/about/

Will post more as I delve deeper into this.

regards
steve
HI Steve, thanks a lot!
wow! You been the first to purchase the pdf as soon was online! ...lol...!
Thanks for your support and to trust in my creations, I look forward to know more about what you think of the other routines!
Here is a quote from Neal Scryer:
I am a big fan of Luca's work, his creations are brilliant.
He is one of mentalism's innovative thinkers.
Luca has stepped out of his boundaries on his latest release in a dimension that you would not believe.
He has created presentations here beyond anyone's imagination.
Lets just say he has created a masterpiece, the Rembrandt of mentalism.

Neal Scryer

Here is a complete list of contents:

1. Crystal Psychometry (my unique psychometry routine with crystal and a singing bowl. Just this routine will pay you back 10 times more of what you pay for this book!)

2. The Sound of Dream Q&A (My take on the Q&A act using the “sound of dreams”)

3. eMOTIONal ENERGY ( a routine full of moment of wonder in a sequence of energy attunement,invisible touch,readings and my personal “long term third eye positive suggestion”,plus you will have tips on how to link all the guests to you for long time and get more business!)

4. BODY AND SPIRIT HELING PROGRAMMING AND SUGGESTION (BSHPS) (this is not a trick, but a real concept based on energy work which will help your client to heal himslef from minor phisical problems)

5. BACK IN TIME (my take on the past life regression, where you will be able to read and predict the thoughts of your client, a simple concept with a twist!)

6. THE BOOK OF DREAMS (you will be able to predict the meaning of what you client will dream for an entire week)

7. STONE OF DESTINY EXPANDED (my signature routine on the topic of the which hand routine previously released as single manuscript now expanded with two new ideas from myself and Pablo Amirà)

8. ASTRAL PROJECTION ( your client will be able to separate his conscious from the physical body and when he will back in his body will be able to tell you what you wrote on a piece of paper.)

9. THE PORTAL (this is the final act of my psychic parties. The spectators will leave the show more empowered and with the smile on their face. This is what you want!)

10. PENDULUM PSYCHIC BABY by Pablo Amirà(an incredibile pendulum routine from the clever mind of Pablo Amirà which will connect very emotionally with your clients)

11. SYNCHRONISTIC DREAMS by Neal Scryer (Neal says that this is one of the strongest routine he does. The perfect routine to do when you want to impress someone and be remembered forever.)

12. FINDINGS by Scott Grossberg (a great reading system)

13. BOHT by Bryn Reinolds (the best improptu which hand routine)

PLUS, I will give share with some informations about crystals and energy works therapies from the courses and stage I had in the past years.

Here you will learn:
1. How to set up a private energy work session gaining rapport with your clients.
2. Basic knoweldge about crystals and how use them in “medicine crystal therapy”.
3. Finger dowsing tecniques
4. The Color Light terapy Pen (an introduction to this beautiful tools with a lot of potential for any mentalism/energy work routine)

PLUS you will have my FULL structure on my Psychic Parties Shows:
Theme of my psychic parties,List and sequence of the routines,advertising, how to promote yourself,what you can sell to the psychic parties,how to use your basic notion on energy work and get clients for private sessions.
This looks great just what I am lookin for. Thank you for putting this out Luca the perfect Christmas present for me.
Sounds like amazing stuff!
Just ordered...!!
:)
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Dec 16, 2011 09:01AM)
This is the type of STUFF that I really like!

Will have to wait until after X-mass to get the PDF, but will get it! LOL

Anything that Luca puts out is amazing.

Best
Ray
I am holding out for the Deluxe Hard copy and am lucky to be on the preorder list, if I could stretch to it I would have ordered the pdf.
But being a copy of The Halloween Darkspell and Thought Veil are on their way, my partner would send me to the soup kitchen for Christmas festivities if I spent any more money.

I am looking forward to more purchases in January especially Lucia's book.

Dr Rob.
Carl,Eric,Ray and Rob, thank you so much for your support!
I am sure that you are going to love this work! Has been really hard to release this work...writing, revision,graphic, etc...more than six months of working on this project!
Thanks to all of you guys!
I read this work some time ago and I must say that even if you don't will perform "Psychic Parties" perse, you will win several great thoughts from here.

Performance focused on the participants and their experiences. Really mysterious things will happen if you apply all this ideas on your repertoire.
Thanks Pablo!
I want to say thanks to all the people that have purchased the pdf untill now and to all that have reserved the deluxe edition copy!
Really,THANKS, for all your support!

Posted: Dec 17, 2011 6:18am
Guys just a quick update!
I am receive huge amount of emails asking me to reserve a copy of the deluxe edtion, and honestly as will be just 100 books I decided to start the preorder as I want to be sure that the first 50 will receive the free mini chakra set, in this way I will have a reserved list in order of payment.The book will be shipped from jenuary 2012.
So, if you want to be part of this limited project you can send 113$ to info@lucavolpe.com
Included: express shipping via FEDEX (with tracking number) anywhere in the world.
Thanks again!
Ive read some more of this now.

The sound of dreams is just cooooool.

Even if you don't stray to the more ethereal side of mentalism, there are things inthis book that could be used in more mainstream mental effects.

Steve
Thanks Steve!
I am happy you like it!
To be clear the routines in this book are ALL 100% surefire, is a complete psychic party show ready to go in your suitcase.
Also, about the people concerned my language, as obiviously, english is not my first language, the book has a revision of an english editor.
Thanks again to all the people that have pre-ordered the deluxe version. We have now 15 preorders on 100copies deluxe edition available. To the other 20 people that has reserved the book, I am not keeping the copy away for too long as I am ginving now the preority to the people that has preordered the book. Thanks!
We start to ship the deluxe version in the beginning of the new year. (I prefer to wait the end of the holidays as like that the courier will be faster...!)
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Dec 21, 2011 12:36PM)
Hello Everyone,

I just bought this book and skimmed through it. What I have looked at so far makes me want to say, WOW!

I am reminded of that phase from a famous movie. “We’re not in Kansas anymore!”

From what I have looked at, I can say that this isn’t your everyday mentalism. It goes far past that!

This is the type of work that will get you notice.

I will report back with a full review in a few days. I am a little busy with three more gigs this week.

So far, I am really impressed with this!

Best
Ray
Wow Ray, thanks for the comment!
I knew you will Love this! I look forward to know more of what you think about all the routine!
This is something really special!

Just ot be clear, 15 copies are sold so we have 85 deluxe edition copies available to pre-order.
From my last post, someone thought that was only 15 left, which is impossible as I just started few days ago with the preorder!
So other 35 people will have the free mini chakra set and the red drawsting bag included (just the first 50 orders)
Thanks!
I read "Emotional Mentalism" in one sitting, and was so excited I immediately read it again. Luca has written a wonderful book full of fascinating rituals and experiments using color and crystals. Luca explains everything extremely well, and in great detail. It's obvious that he's performed everything in the book many times. As well as complete instructions, he provides a complete script for every effect. His presentations are convincing, and technically easy to do. My favorite effects are Crystal Psychometry and The Energy Portal, but over the next few months I'm going to experiment with virtually everything in this book. This book is essential reading for every mystery performer, and everyone who wants to create what Luca calls "unforgettable moments of wonder." Highly recommended.
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Dec 23, 2011 07:43PM)
EMOTIONAL MENTALISM by Luca Volpe
I bought this book a few days ago and just now have had the time to write my thoughts down.

The number one thing that jumped out at me while I was reading is that this isn’t mentalism as MOST of us know it. This is mentalism for the psychic world! This book not only touches on psychic work but also gives you the tools necessary to appear as if what you are doing is truly REAL!

The material in this book will make a very mind-blowing impression on those lucky enough to see you perform these routines. Most of the routines in this book involve the use of crystals. The reader is given the basic knowledge of the power and their basic uses. I never knew there was so much to learn about crystals and how much of an influence they have on people. If you like the psychic side of things along with demonstrating the power of crystals and Chakras then this is a must read. This book is written to make you look, sound and feel like a psychic entertainer. It uses mentalism in a way that makes your routines appear to be more on the psychic side. It blurs the line between mentalism and the psychic world. This is something that I find to be truly enjoyable and VERY engaging.

The very first routine is a Psychometry act that uses crystals, blindfold, five chairs and a singing bowl. This act hit me hard right between the eyes and made me stop and really think about the impact this would have on people. Sure it is a psychometry routine BUT nothing like what you are used to doing! I don’t want to say too much about this because I don’t want others to read about how this looks to the audience. It truly has a LOOK and a FEEL that is guarantee to blow people away! All I will say about this routine/act is that the people that come on stage to help are NOT asked! They are drawn to the stage! This is 10 out of 10 stars for me!

The 2nd routine once again involves the singing bowl in a very devious way! It is a Q & A act done in a way that is very simple and very believable. The singing of the bowl really enhances the overall impact and gives this routine a very mystical feel and ambiance. I have to stop and say that the first two routines of this book will MAKE you stand apart from EVERYONE and make you MONEY! I am not going to review everything in the book but will touch on a few more items. But just from the opening routines you KNOW that this is a work of prominence.

The 3rd routine is called ‘eMOTIONaL ENERGY’. It combines a sequence attunement, readings and so much more. I wish that I could say more about this but don’t want to give things away. Let’s just say that this will PLAY BIG at a psychic party and get everyone involved. It even lets the host play a MAJOR role as you more or less transfer a little psychic power to her! People that are coming to the psychic party will start to get ready days before because of this simple amazing idea! The host contacts her guesses a few days before the party and mentions to them to do something prior to coming that night. This little idea will peak interest and create a buzz about the upcoming psychic party!

I didn’t realize how this book affected me until I started writing this review. It has made me look at simple ways to turn a mentalism routine into something larger than life. I always loved demonstrating my psychic abilities and this book has given me so much more AUTHORITY in doing so.

As I already stated, this is NOT your everyday mentalism book. It goes beyond and into an area few of us ever enter. I get excited just reading these routines/acts because I know that they will hit hard and make us stand apart from others. And that means more money and gigs!

‘BACK IN TIME’ (Past life regression) is an interesting routine because a person is asked to sit as you guide him back in time to an early prior of their life. Asking a few questions, everyone gets the feel of what he is seeing and experiencing in this past life regression. You are able to see their past and make predictions that are true.

BODY AND SPIRIT HEALING PROGRAMS AND SUGGESTION (BSHPS) is a psychological exercises that will help people heal minor physical and psychological problems. It is a visualization process that can help with small headaches or muscle pains. This is where the crystal wand comes into play and is used. This would fit well in a psychic party and help create a persona unlike any other. Talk about doing it for real! The power of the mind can be very strong if guided correctly!

The next part of the book deals with how Crystals are used in ‘Medical Crystal Therapy’. If you are going to use crystals than this is a must read part of the book.

The next routine is Luca’s famous ‘Stone of Destiny’. It is a Which Hand routine that plays very well. From there you will find a routine by Scott Grossberg titled, ‘FINDINGS’. This is followed by Bryn Raynolds’ ‘BOHT’. I don’t need to say anything about these two routines because I am sure you know about these fine gentlemen and their work. Top notch!

ASTRAL PROJECTION had me laughing to myself because it is such a simple routine. It is an old idea with new makeup and a new dress. After a little hypnotic suggestion the person leaves their physical body and once they return give you information that they could ONLY have acquire if they REALLY did have an ASTRAL PROJECTION! This act will simply shock those that are watching!

In Luca’s ‘The Book of Dreams’ you predict what a person will dream over the next few days.

‘THE PORTAL’ is a method to allow everyone in attendance to leave the program empowered and feeling positive. This is a great way to conclude your program!

‘PENDULUM PSYCHIC BABY’ by Pablo Amirà is included and is a clever way to connect with a person. I can’t really say much about this without giving the routine away.

‘SYNCHRONISTIC DREAMS’ by Neal Scryer is also included and if you have either the Black or White book, then you know how his routines and tips play!

Luca has given us his FULL structure on his Psychic Parties Shows. I have done physic parties before but NEVER like THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After reading this book, I REALLY want a singing bowl and a Crystal wand!!!!!!!!! …. This is all I will say about Luca’s Psychic Parties.

After reading this book you will be able to touch your audience emotionally and contribute more meaning to your performance and overall character. I enjoy doing this type of entertainment and find great value and merit in this book. This may not be for everyone but you won’t know unless you take a bite!

Best
Ray
What a great review Ray,
I look forward to receiving the physical book in the new year, it sure looks like I made the right decision to purchase this.

Regards
Dr Rob.
Very glad that you enjoy the book Ray. I enjoyed like you the first time that I read it.

Is truly full of mind-expander ideas !

Simple method and solid premises that at the end shows how important is the performance and the performer to achieve success and not the "effect" perse.
ASTRAL PROJECTION is one of my favorites because its a GREAT and credible premise and very simple. Good twist on that one.
Great review Ray!
I am really happy that I make some "changes" in your way to perform the psychic parties!
Thanks Pablo! The astral projection is easy and plays really big!
Hi guys!Today is arrived the revision copy (the number 0 of 0) and I am very happy with the work!
So, now I will start the printing of the limited copies and I am confident that I should to have all ready for the first days of jenuary.
For all the people that have preorder, I am now signing all the bookplate...who will get the number 1??? ;)
Here are some photos(sorry for the light of the flash on it):

[img]http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr222/lucavolpe/LUCA%20VOLPE%20PHOTOS/Promo%20Photos/DSCN1360.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr222/lucavolpe/LUCA%20VOLPE%20PHOTOS/Promo%20Photos/DSCN1361.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr222/lucavolpe/DSCN1359.jpg[/img]
Wow the dust jacket alone makes this look like a pretty amazing little volume of work, I know you can't judge a book by it's cover but with Luca's name on it I think it is realitively easy to do! Great to see you finally have copies in hand, if I have money left over after my trip to Vegas this is going to be my new years gift to myself :P

-Jake
It will look great upon the shelf of wonder.

Dr Rob.
Heyhey....i thought you already promised someone the #1....
;)

Posted: Dec 27, 2011 3:50pm
I ordered the ebook-limited bundle and advise anyone remotely interested in psychic work to GET this book!
Just look at the contents and you will see that this is an exceptional work with pieces which are not the usual stuff!
In my opinion just Lucas structure of his psychic shows is worth alone the price of this work...
Many thanks for making this available, Luca!!
Thanks guys! I really appreciate your comments!
And YES Eric you got the number one as you been the first to make the preorder! (and bundle offer)
I am going to sign and prepare the bookplate in base at the orders priority.

Posted: Dec 29, 2011 1:31pm
I "heard" that the books should to arrive soon!!I hope to start the shipping in the first two weeks of January (with the holidays the shipping are a bit slow, so better to wait!)
There is still place to be in the first 50 orders, so, who want to get the mini chakra set included is still in time!
And..more surprises are coming!

Here is the photo with the mini chakra set included in the first 50 orders!
[img]http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr222/lucavolpe/LUCA%20VOLPE%20PHOTOS/Promo%20Photos/DSCN1363.jpg[/img]
Ahhh send send send!!
:D
I ordered and received the eBook last weekend, but due to the holidays and my work schedule have only gotten to read about 20 pages. If the rest of the book continues the way it has gone so far, this is easily going to be one of my favorites of 2011 ... and there has been lots of good stuff released this year!!!

I only wish I wasn't financially strapped due to the holidays and was able to purchase the hardback version of the book. I printed this out and plan to either put it in a binder of it's own, or get it bound.

I'll do a complete review of this after I finish reading it ... but I bet MANY will already give more positive reviews before I get a chance.

I'm lucky in that I already own a singing bowl (actually 2), crystal wands and much of the items used in what I've read so far.

Luca, thanks for releasing this wonderful book to the community!

Dave Birtwell
I've now managed to read all of this.

One important note. The effects and techniques described in this wonderful offering are not restricted to only "spiritual" magic (for want of a better word)

Just one example..
The three 'coloured pens' idea is just perfect for mainstream mentalism.

Those with this book will understand what I'm getting at.

I think everyone with a mental act will get something out of this book.
steve
I'm sending my payment for a copy once I'm settled in when I get to Vegas, I am really excited to read Luca's work as this will be my first time purchasing a product from him. So far it sounds like this could be the best book of 2011, so what better to kick off the new year off by reading :)

-Jake
Dave, Steve and Jack thank you so much for your kind words!
I am actually receiveing great feedback about this book, thank you again to all of you!
I also received a great tip from Steve via pm, on one of the method in the book, so, if anyone has other ideas or anything that can be added to the routines, I think will be a great idea to start to open a thread in the inner thought.
Thanks again and HAPPY 2012!!!
Or an addon pdf...
;)
Steve just told me that if anyone want to know more about his idea, you can pm him and he will be more thant happy to tell you!
Very,very nice from him!
Great review on the Market Place of the Mind!
http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/emotment.html

p.s.Just a little note, the book, before go in print, has been revisioned by an english editor.
The first batch of books ! Ready for shipping today!!!

[img]http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr222/lucavolpe/LUCA%20VOLPE%20PHOTOS/Promo%20Photos/DSCN1440.jpg[/img]
OK guys! GREAT NEWS! The first orders are all been shipped!!!
Tomorrow I will send the tracking numbers!
Thanks to everybody for the great response for this book!
Woohoo mine is on its way, May I say I am amazed at the service Luca is giving us - He is shipping these books really fast!
I will post a review shortly.

Regards
Dr Rob.
Thanks Rob, the shipping is really expansive (in fact I have to put the difference from my pocket..lol..otherwise was to expansive for you guys) but is worth!The usually in two/three days the book is delivered!
I look forward to know what you think!
Thanks
It is here and in the process of being read as we speak.

From just Pablo Amira's forward I know I have purchased an absolute treasure of information and a real piece of quality literature, on par with the two books I have from Neal Scryer.

I was amazed that Luca was prepared to send this item by next day signed for shipping at an additional cost to himself, I know that people like Luca are those people who I am honoured to call my friends.

Thank you.

Warmest Energies ;-)
Dr Rob.

P.s To those whom own Neal's books you must purchase this Deluxe edition forthwith, I guarantee that you will not be disappointed.
Arrived! Super fast delivery!
Excellent book!
Wow congrats to Luca!
Hey everyone it has been a long long week for me and I haven't had the chance to get fully through all of Mr. Luca's new gem yet, but just from the intro and reading through the psychometry routine I know I have got a really great piece of work in my possession. I will post up a review as soon as I am back in not-so-sunny Ohio and thanks Luca for this work, emotionally connecting with an audience is a truely great thing that is way to overlooked anymore by any performer.

-Jake
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Jan 7, 2012 01:02AM)
[quote]
On 2012-01-06 20:03, magician 336 wrote:
Hey everyone it has been a long long week for me and I haven't had the chance to get fully through all of Mr. Luca's new gem yet, but just from the intro and reading through the psychometry routine I know I have got a really great piece of work in my possession. I will post up a review as soon as I am back in not-so-sunny Ohio and thanks Luca for this work, emotionally connecting with an audience is a truely great thing that is way to overlooked anymore by any performer.

-Jake
[/quote]

Makes you want to go and buy a singing bowl! LOL

Ray
It really does! I love the idea in the psychometry routine where the audience memebers feel pulled up to participate! Read a little further and I got to the which hand style routines, I love the subtlety in it and will use it regardless if I perform the routine verbatim or not! Notice all the exclamation points, that is not just for show xP

-Jake
Ok Here we go....

I can only echo what others have said this book will be a literary classic in simple but powerful mentalism.
My favorite so far has to be BOHT, I have tested this on my friends last night and nothing was discovered but amazement overflowed as I did it numerous times with differing props, I love the simplistic that moves people like this did.

I bought a singing bowl a few years ago, so when I try out the effects/routines which uses it I will reply on how well they were received.

I am thankful to Luca and the other contributors for putting together a wonderful work.

Warmest Regards
Dr Rob.
Ray, Jacke and Rob, thank you very much!
I know that after reading this book you will be a little "addicted" to all the "new age" stuff!
@Rob this was a huge project and I have to say thanks to all the people,that have believed in me!
Btw there is still space to be in the first 50 to receive the chakra set!
27 copies left to get the chakra set!
Guys I am shocked about the feedback I am receiving on this book!We started the sells few days ago and is already going great!
I purchased a singing bowl after reading "The Sound of Dream Q&A" routine. Also,I'm thinking about integrating the "The Sound of Dream Q&A" concept with Richard Osterlind's Final Answer routine.
[quote]
On 2012-01-10 06:11, Natural Mystic wrote:
I purchased a singing bowl after reading "The Sound of Dream Q&A" routine. Also,I'm thinking about integrating the "The Sound of Dream Q&A" concept with Richard Osterlind's Final Answer routine.
[/quote]

The interested one can also mix Annemann´s Triple Telepathy with Sounds of Dreams and create something REALLY nice.

At least that´s one of the ways in which I use that.
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Jan 10, 2012 02:37PM)
[quote]
On 2012-01-10 07:34, Amirá wrote:
[quote]
On 2012-01-10 06:11, Natural Mystic wrote:
[/quote]

The interested one can also mix Annemann´s Triple Telepathy with Sounds of Dreams and create something REALLY nice.

At least that´s one of the ways in which I use that.
[/quote]

Both are very good ideas!!!!

Ray
Good ideas guys! The beauty of the routines in the book is that are really flexible, and once you know the "emotional method" is easy to use with other ideas or routines!
Ok so sorry I have been so slow to make my way through this book, life has been hectic since getting back from Vegas! I have happily made my way through the whole book and got some really great inspiration, so I feel quite refreshed now! Ok but lets get into my kind of brief review of everything!

-So the book opens up with some very nice fowards and a really interesting brief look into some terms and ideas behind some new age ideas involving crystals, hydrotherapy, medicine bags, ect. which was very informative and kind of makes me want to look further into it, which honestly, is something I would never exspect myself to think.

-Crystal Psychometry: The book opens up with a really nice routine I mentioned in an earlier post which is a really logical psychometry routine, very simple but entirely too effective and a really interesting application of using a singing bowl to "call" the audience members which I will use regardless if I decide to fully use this routine.

-Sound Dream Q & A: Ok so I will mention this quite a bit, but dream absolutely facinate the general public like you have no idea how man people ask me if I can do dream interpretations and what not. This routine has a really powerful framing point in the way that it uses dreams, the fact that is a Q & A makes it that much more powerful. Once again it uses the singing bowl which adds a really elegant mystical look to the structure. Like on the last routine, regardless whether or not I use the methodology presented, the presentation and structure is something I will use in my work. Very cool and will facinate your audiences, nuff said.

-Emotional Energy: This is one of the most interesting takes on a touches style routine I have ever read and if you know me on here then you know of my sick obesession with PK touches. The workings of this made me smile a lot, the idea of the audience member actually feeling the energy from the envelop and locating the owner is a great idea and very mysifying. I liked this a lot and am definitely feeling incorperating this into my work.

-Past Life Regression: This a very interesting idea for a routine that I liked a lot (including a few subtleties I am going to add to a routine I do), this is another thing that when I mention a hypnotist I am always asked about so it naturally has a facination with an audience. Probably will use this one honestly, I think it is hard to overlook the power of a routine like this for a lay audience.

-The Body And Spirit Healing Programme And Suggestion: From the start when the books release was announced this something I found very interesting in the description. I will be incorperating this into my work, the idea of being able to heal a laymen of a minor physical or spiritual ailment will make you look like much more than your run of the mill mentalist. I see great potential in this and love it!

-The Crystals And Their Uses In "Medicine Crystal Therapy": This was a very nice breakdown of the crystals, their meanings and why they are said to work. While I am a bit skeptical to the idea of crystal healing, this was a great insightful look into how it is said to work and what not. I think I may look a little deeper into some new age ideas, this book really makes me wonder about how they can be incorperated into my work.

-The Stones Of Destiny: Ok so this is a which hand routine, but I love the subtlety Luca bases the routine around and that little idea is enough to make this routine great, add in the reading at the end and this will really entrance a lay audience. Very cool routine and once again, very emotionally charged!

-Findings By Scott Grossberg: This was a nice little essay full or ideas surrounding the which hand plot and reading based on them, there are a few cool little idea in here that are worth a look.

-BOHT: This is a cool idea, I will admit this isn't really anything super new, at least not in my eyes, but ties in very nicely with the routine before in the book and also as a stand alone effect. If anything I hope people take from this idea that there is no such think is too bold when you have the confedence to make it work.

-Astral Projection: Ok so I will not probably use the methodology in this one, but I love the premise of this piece! I know I have said this every other piece, but once again this is something I am asked about quite often especially since the release of the movie Insidious where astral projection is being brought back into the public's thoughts. Love the premise, but I will probably alter the methodology to work for me better.

-Dream Prediction: Like I said earlier, people really really love dreams and hold a natural facination to them for some reason! I mean, thinking like a layman, if I told them I was going to predict their dreams over the course of a week they would automaticly be facinated by the premise and idea! This one I know will get you gigs and get people talking, I cannot wait to unleash this upon an audience!

-The Energy Portal: This reads very very well and anything that leaves an audience in a state of empowerment automatically interests me. The pyramid as a center piece for this routine makes it sound very mystical and visually appealing to an audience, there is also a devious little piece of marketing built in that really made me smile.

-Pendulum Psychic Baby By Pablo Amir'a: This is another great example of something I am often asked about when I pull out a pendulum, I mean you predict the sex of someone's baby and possible even the name if you push it! My hats off to Mr. Amir'a, I do love his work on pendulums.

-Synchronized Dreams By Neal Scryer: This makes me really kick myself for not picking up Neal's work while it was out, this could easily get you plenty of gigs outside of just being an amazing piece of mentalism! PEOPLE LOVE DREAMS!!! I don't know how often I will say that in this review, I actually briefly mentioned this idea to a friend who I am going to try this on and her eyes lit up when I described to her what she would do and what would happen, she asked me about it literally ten times in the course of twenty minutes!

-The remainder of the book is on the structure of Luca's psychic parties as well as some business ideas surrounding them and some information on some other ideas from some of the new age thinking surrounding crystals, chakras and finger dowsing which only further my interest into some of the ideas surrounding new age healing.

Conclusion: Regardless of whether or not you like the idea of using crystal work or new age thinking, this book is chock full of exactly what the title says emotionally mentalism where you can really make a difference in your clients. I really love this book, Luca and his contributers have really created some amazing work in here that have inspired me quite a lot. I recommend this book, but only to people who are willing to put the time and thought into making these more than just routines or effects, but actual experiences that will make your audience truely question whether or not you are the real deal.

-Jake
Wowo Jake!
what a great review! Thanks! I am really happy you enjoy the book!
Btw...this is already becoming a collector book....lol...
No problem Luca and I am not surprised about that at all, this is one of the works I can imagine looking back on for inpiration years from now. I haven't performed any of the material yet as I haven't had time to practice just yet (life is crazy right now trying to get noticed in the community) but I am going to go track down some supplies today to start getting everything down to a science! I hope everyone gets as much from this volume as I did, definitely one of my favorite books in my library and not your run of the mill mentalism books!

-Jake
Thanks Jake! Please let me updated as soon you will perform some of the routines from the book!
Ok guys, the first 25 copies of the deluxe edtion are all gone!
so we have 25 left which include the free chakra set and then we have the last 50 copies.
75 copies in total left!
Thanks to all of you! We start the official sells few days ago and is already going very well!
Another review here:
http://www.talkmagic.co.uk/ftopic42071.php

Luca Just had to say I love your work you are a big asset to our industry.I can't wait for your future releases this was outstanding love it so much thank you.
Thanks Carl!
Just a little update:
We have in Italy a big mess about taxes etc... so now there is a big strike for the transportation, this means that I am unable to ship the books right now. So,before place your order, send me an email, and I will tell you when I will be able to ship.Send to info@lucavolpe.com
Thanks!
Luca
I've finished reading this wonderful treatise and agree its a gem (pun intended for crystal lovers)

Seriously, this is more than the usual run of the mill mentalism - this treads in the Zone of the spiritual realms - and can be devastatingly powerful... There are classic mentalism techniques to make things work but you can see that many of the routines don't really need them and you can get into the mystical imagination side to make things really rock.

My fav is the sounds of dreams with the Tibetan singing bowls.... Mostly because it's really neat title, concept and easy to do :) - but think how captive it is to hear the sound of dreams....

As riggs would likely say - there is messiah process elements throughout this book.

I'll likely adapt many routines into a psychological framework to fit my style - but those who like going out as a shamanistic energy worker type will find this will fit your character without any major mods at all!,

This book is full of great ideas and Luca has gotten some major heavy hitters in our community to throw in nuances and routines...

I recall the stones of destiny as Luca sent me it last year as part of a carcosa contest :) (hope you like the mummy cards still Luca :)). But I didn't suspect Luca had this whole side of the mystical mentalist - keep it coming!!!!

As someone who usually uses dream motifs a lot for my bizarro routine, I salute my fellow dreamscaper on this wonderful book of insights, innovationsns and inspirations... Heck, I got to go buy a Big Tibetan Bowl ASAP!
:applause:

[quote]
On 2012-01-24 22:55, Dr Spektor wrote:
I've finished reading this wonderful treatise and agree its a gem (pun intended for crystal lovers)

Seriously, this is more than the usual run of the mill mentalism - this treads in the Zone of the spiritual realms - and can be devastatingly powerful... There are classic mentalism techniques to make things work but you can see that many of the routines don't really need them and you can get into the mystical imagination side to make things really rock.

My fav is the sounds of dreams with the Tibetan singing bowls.... Mostly because it's really neat title, concept and easy to do :) - but think how captive it is to hear the sound of dreams....

As riggs would likely say - there is messiah process elements throughout this book.

I'll likely adapt many routines into a psychological framework to fit my style - but those who like going out as a shamanistic energy worker type will find this will fit your character without any major mods at all!,

This book is full of great ideas and Luca has gotten some major heavy hitters in our community to throw in nuances and routines...

I recall the stones of destiny as Luca sent me it last year as part of a carcosa contest :) (hope you like the mummy cards still Luca :)). But I didn't suspect Luca had this whole side of the mystical mentalist - keep it coming!!!!

As someone who usually uses dream motifs a lot for my bizarro routine, I salute my fellow dreamscaper on this wonderful book of insights, innovationsns and inspirations... Heck, I got to go buy a Big Tibetan Bowl ASAP!
[/quote]
Sounds interesting, maeby checking it out. Keep it up!
Spektor...what a great review! I am really happy you liked the book!
Thanks!
Just a quick update! Finally the strike in Italy is finished, so I can send the books with no problems now.
The people that has asked me, they can now place their orders.
Thanks!
Review: Luca Volpe-Emotional Mentalism from http://www.amirasideas.com

I finally have some free time to review Luca´s new book. A gem of a document for anyone interested in learn mystical and really mysterious approaches to Mentalism.

Price and Description:
Book: $113
eBook:$55.99
at http://lucavolpe.wordpress.com/about/

My opinion:

I contribute a few ideas on this book and I did it because after reading the draft some time ago I really felt in love with this material.
Several authors reminds us to look and learn from the roots of our art. Mysticism, energy work, symbolism, new age and other related topics that really can elevate our performance from ordinary to extraordinary, and with the material that Luca shares in his book, we can do this.

This book consists in 2 sections: Effects and Psychic Parties.

9 different demonstrations/effects from Luca in which you can see clearly how simplicity is key in Mentalism/Psychic Entertainment. Simple premises and a lot of powerful moments.

My favorite piece from Luca is Crystal Psychometry (a real gem, pun intended) , Sound of Dream Q&A , in which we can see clearly how Artistic Motivations can be so strong that can be really cancellate "methodologies" and leave your participant and audience just wondering about your great abilities.
In here you will find also several demonstrations that are the "real thing" that you can apply to your work to be seen as a great mystery performer and not just as illusion maker. A lot of work with crystals, Tibetan Bowls, energy rods and other artefacts that are very appealing to study and use.

The contributions for this book are also very good. Neal Scryer shares one of his ideas from his Black Book ( my favorite from the contributions), Scott Grossberg with a reading, Bryan Reynolds and his bold and simple solution to "Which Hand" and one pendulum routine by one young performer that I don't remember his name.

The second part is all about Psychic Parties. How offer them to your public, how to organize them and all the little finesses that really come from Luca´s work and experience with this type of venue for a performer.

Rate: 9.7/10
A great book, hardcover so you need to pay a little extra for the shipping (if you want to avoid that just buy the eBook version) but overall an amazing new offering that surely will convert a lot of perfomers into seekers of new levels of mystery.
Thanks for the review Pablo, even if we are friends, I know your review are always honest.
Just I want to point that this is NOT only for psyichic entertainers, the methods and routines included are adaptable for all kind of performances, only changing the plot.
As many of you knows, (who does psychic parties knows) the "theme" is important. I have use my knoweldge in crystal therapy to build a full show all around that, so each routine has a meaning and is connected to each other.
Plus are included informations that will give you credibility in front of your audience when speak about crystals.
I look forward to hear from all the people that has purchased the book if they already have put in practice some of the routines.
The book is still available and for any information please fell free to contact me.
Thanks
Anything from here going to be in Scryer and Friends?
Alligator, yes, will be one of the routine from Emotional Mentalism...
HI guys today is arrived the last batch of the 100 limited copies, but sadly I have received 5 copies which are not perfectly bound, I ask the replacement copies and they don't want these copies back, so I thought to add this 5 copies to the release, but as they are not 100% perfect I thought to make a special discount as I know that there is people that can't spend this amount of money on books. This 5 copies will NOT be numbered and signed and will NOT be included the free chakra set.PM me for more info.
4 now available of the "defected" copies.(not signed and not numbered)

73 copies still available for the limited release.
Emotional Mentalism... with the new SHAMBHALA Pendulum and crystals

[img]http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr222/lucavolpe/LUCA%20VOLPE%20PHOTOS/Promo%20Photos/HPIM0730.jpg[/img]

...nice stuff!
Just find this wonderful "angel wands", perfect for the routines in the book!

http://www.old-earth.com/wands-gem.html

"Emotional Mentalism" and "Ritualum"...and some other stuff...
(still copies available!)

[img]http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr222/lucavolpe/LUCA%20VOLPE%20PHOTOS/Promo%20Photos/HPIM0729.jpg[/img]
Just to let you know guys, that I am in the UK and I have with me some "special deal" copies of Emotional Mentalism along with some signed copies of Ritualum, if you need one (also paying less for shipping!) let me know! I will be in UK until the 5th of March
Pm Sent Luca.

Thanks Rob :)
Your signed copy of Ritualum has been shipped from UK!
It arrived yesterday Luca, thank you very much.
I have only read the first few pages but already feel the power that this document contains, I will post a full review after I have had a client go through the routine/experience.

Warmest Regards
Dr Rob.
Thanks Rob, I am sure you will love that!
I have bought emotional mentalism after buying and reading ritualum. I love this book. It contains superb and easy ideas that will connect with the audience. I love the Q&A routine, because the workings are super-easy, giving you the capability to work on your presentation to the fullest. I love it. There is also a dream-prediction routine by Neal Scryer that is very very powerfull. I haven't performed it yet, but I see how it will play. There is also a routine where you give a moleskine to a host of your psychic party and you predict what he or she will dream about. Very powerfull stuff.

Also a point that I must stress: I ordered the book friday 9th of march, and received it today.

I recommend this to anybody who wants to take his or her mentalism to the next level.
HI Cirrus,
many thanks I really look forward to know as soon you will perform the routines!
HI Guys, now are few months that the book is out and I have to say that has been a great success, thanks to all of you for the continue support to my creations.
I really would like to know if someone has already tried the routines, will be great to have some feedback.
Thanks again, and if you don't have purchased your copy yet....well...is time to do it! ;)
Luca volpe has nice ideas and routines I like his work.
Thanks a lot Mark!
Just for the record...we have still few copies available of the limited release, I highly suggest to place the order as soon you can, as in the beginning of May I will start the cruise season and I will not be able to do any shipping for several months.
Many thanks to all the people that has made this book a collector edition already.
Just a quick update, if you want to place an order I highly suggest you to do before the 6th of May, as the 12th I will start to work on cruise ship and I will not be able to ship anything, probably I will have someone to do it for me but I can't garantee that they will be able to ship in the summer season.
Many thanks for your attention.
luca
Just posted a promotional video of the book!
Here is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78-6F21g078
HI Guys, just to let you know that I have one week left to make any shipping as then I will go to work on cruise ship until september,if you are interested, please let me know asap.
Thanks
Luca
HI to all! Just a quick note:
I will be lecturing in North Europe in Helsinki and in Copenaghen this August, if you are in that places will be really nice to meet you, I will also have some books with me!
Thanks for the attention!
Luca
HI Guys, just a quick update!
I am coming back in Italy from my cruise work the 10th of september so, from the 15th I will be able to ship again all the books (the few copies I have left)
Thanks again for all your HUGE feedback on this book!
Luca
I absolutly cannot say enough good things about this book (as well as Mr Volpe's Ritualum book)

The kind of emotional impact and intimate experience is exactly what drew me to start magic and mentalism in the first place. really makes me wish I hadnt have wasted so much time and money with the more mainstream magic that I started with.

I knew immediately after reading his crystal psychometry routine that this was, without a doubt, going to be the opener for my act I am building for my first set of home parties that I am putting together.

The Black Book of Dreams is one of my favorite in the entire book. not only the principle of the routine, but the ammount of personal investment on the part of the patrticipant, and the build up of anticipation due to the delay of gratification makes this a truly amazing piece.

The bonus routines from Neil Scryer and Pablo Amira are pure gold as well.

This is without a doubt my best purchase since I started in mentalism, and I am eager to see what Mr Volpe has is store for us in the future
WOW TJ thanks a lot for your review!
The book had also a great success to my lectures in North Europe this summer :)
Thanks again!
HI Guys, just to let you know that finally the soft cover edition is out here:
http://www.stevensmagic.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=61_100_26&products_id=113375
Just wondering whats the best way to contact Luca? I sent him a PM already here on the Café.
Contacted and order has been put in, Luca is a pleasure to deal with!
[quote]
On 2012-10-29 22:54, Mind illusionist wrote:
[/quote]

Thanks my friend :)
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Oct 31, 2012 09:38AM)
[quote]
On 2012-10-29 22:54, Mind illusionist wrote:
[/quote]

You are going to enjoy this book!

Best
Ray
Thanks Ray, really looking forward for this one!
My copy of 'Emotional Mentalism' landed this morning...first impressions?...BLOODY BRILLIANT!!
Although I treasure Scott Grossberg's 'Vitruvian Square' and 'Deck of Shadows', I have had them on the back-burner for a little while now but this book will definitely give me the encouragement I have been looking for, to add private and small party readings to my repertoire.
I have only had a few hours to skip quickly through everything this afternoon and am going to the theatre this evening but I am really tempted to take my new book and a torch along with me, so I can read it in more depth...I really don't want to put it down
I will post a full and thorough review when I have digested and put this treasure trove of information into practice.
Well done Luca, 'Emotional Mentalism' is a tremendous leap forward in the pursuit of REAL psychological entertainment.

Paul Mc.
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Nov 10, 2012 09:02PM)
[quote]
On 2012-11-10 20:39, caigy wrote:
My copy of 'Emotional Mentalism' landed this morning...first impressions?...BLOODY BRILLIANT!!
Although I treasure Scott Grossberg's 'Vitruvian Square' and 'Deck of Shadows', I have had them on the back-burner for a little while now but this book will definitely give me the encouragement I have been looking for, to add private and small party readings to my repertoire.
I have only had a few hours to skip quickly through everything this afternoon and am going to the theatre this evening but I am really tempted to take my new book and a torch along with me, so I can read it in more depth...I really don't want to put it down
I will post a full and thorough review when I have digested and put this treasure trove of information into practice.
Well done Luca, 'Emotional Mentalism' is a tremendous leap forward in the pursuit of REAL psychological entertainment.

Paul Mc.
[/quote]

It will make you want to get a singing bowl and crystal wand!

best
Ray
It will make you want to get a singing bowl and crystal wand!

best
Ray
[/quote]

You are absolutely right Ray....Luca has even got that covered, with a comprehensive list of suppliers towards the back of the book :thumbsup:
Now to convince my Wife that a Tibetan Singing Bowl will look good in our House :).

Paul Mc.
Haha I agree. I ordered my singing bowl less than a week after getting the book.
Already had a singing bowl, but I purchased my first crystal chakra set 3 days after getting this book! This book is perfect for setting up psi parties and the routines and ideas are so well thought out and tested by Luca. Although he states in the book that it isn't for those looking for great new methods, there are some in here that most performers probably hadnt thought of before, like Luca's take on the which hand routine and the dream prediction. Scryers contribution is also a great piece that will be sure to play very strongly when done well. One of the best mentalism books Ive ever owned! (although at times I don't think it should be even considered mentalism, its just that strong ;)

Well done Luca!

regards,
Jordan
Thank you guys for you kind words, this make me feel really great!
This book has been a HUGE work for me and I am glad you appreciate this.
Btw...just to let you know that lulu.com has 20% discount on all the books!
Just write SERENTIS when you check out :)

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/lucavolpe
A few words on Emotional Mentalism: this book is perfect for anyone wishing to get into psychic parties or who currently is doing them and wants to switch things around a bit or get some new ideas.

The routines are simple to perform and their outcome is simple and clear with no complex procedure....I particularly liked Lucas use of simple props and esoteric items that add a wonderful visual element and atmosphere to the routines.

I'll definitely be using and adapting a couple of ideas in here.
HI Andy thanks for your kind words!
Just saw that Emotional Mentalism, Ritualum and IN MY MIND 2 are in the top mentalism products 2012 at the Market place of the Mind! :)
Thanks for your support guys!
Only halfway through "In My Mind 2" - insanely good so far. I'm also in awe of your ability to perform in multiple languages. Missed the most recent Lulu promo, going to have to grab Emotional Mentalism next time they run a sale, which will likely be in 4-6 weeks.
[quote]
On 2012-12-27 08:41, espkeith wrote:
Only halfway through "In My Mind 2" - insanely good so far. I'm also in awe of your ability to perform in multiple languages. Missed the most recent Lulu promo, going to have to grab Emotional Mentalism next time they run a sale, which will likely be in 4-6 weeks.
[/quote]

Thanks my friend glad you like the DVD! :) Btw..today lulu as published the 25% discount on the books...so is the right time!
here is the link http://www.lulu.com/shop/luca-volpe/emotional-mentalism/paperback/product-20382960.html
Just add the code AMPLIUS on the check out!
Thanks, Luca! Just grabbed it, now. Looking forward to it.
Thank you my friend!
I just want to say Thanks to all the people that has purchased this book from all around the world, has been a great 2012 and for the next year new "gems" are coming,
Wish you all a great 2013
[quote]
On 2012-12-28 05:57, lucavolpe wrote:
[quote]
On 2012-12-27 08:41, espkeith wrote:
[/quote]

Thanks my friend glad you like the DVD! :) Btw..today lulu as published the 25% discount on the books...so is the right time!
Don't work! Sniffff
here is the link http://www.lulu.com/shop/luca-volpe/emotional-mentalism/paperback/product-20382960.html
Just add the code AMPLIUS on the check out!
[/quote]
The code don't work!snifffff
[quote]
On 2012-12-31 15:35, learachel wrote:
The code don't work!snifffff
[/quote]

Yes work until the 2 nd of january!
http://www.lulu.com

I try ! But sorry he don't work! It's the AMPLIUS code ,isn't?
OK! only onthe american web site!
I try ! But sorry he don't work! It's the AMPLIUS code ,isn't?
Order!
[quote]
On 2013-01-01 14:49, learachel wrote:
Order!
[/quote]

For you chaps here in the UK, Luca is lecturing over the next few months...Derby Magic Circle 23rd January.
I have this book of treasures and I'm sure there will be a bargain to be had on the night :)

Paul Mc.
[quote]
On 2013-01-04 19:47, caigy wrote:
For you chaps here in the UK, Luca is lecturing over the next few months...Derby Magic Circle 23rd January.
I have this book of treasures and I'm sure there will be a bargain to be had on the night :)

Paul Mc.
[/quote]

H Paul, yes, I will have some copies with me of E.M. And Psiuke at lecture price :) look forward to see you there!
HI Everyone, I am receiving a LOT of emails asking me if the deluxe edition is still available, well, I have the last 20 copies left, numbered and signed with bookplate and mini chakra set included.
I am now in the UK, but I highly suggest you to place your order now as I am sure they will go very fast and as soon I will come back to Italy I will ship all the orders, they should to be shipped no late than the 10 of March. The price included shipping, even if we had some increasing in the prices it will be the same $113, included UPS/FEDEX shipping with tracking number anywhere in the world!
pm me for payment info.
Thanks
REVIEW FROM RICHARD WEBSTER: I read “Emotional Mentalism” in one sitting, and was so excited I immediately read it again. Luca has written a wonderful book full of fascinating rituals and experiments using color and crystals. Luca explains everything extremely well, and in great detail. It’s obvious that he’s performed everything in the book many times. As well as complete instructions, he provides a complete script for every effect. His presentations are convincing, and technically easy to do. My favorite effects are Crystal Psychometry and The Energy Portal, but over the next few months I’m going to experiment with virtually everything in this book. This book is essential reading for every mystery performer, and everyone who wants to create what Luca calls “unforgettable moments of wonder.” Highly recommended.

[img]http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr222/lucavolpe/LUCA%20VOLPE%20PHOTOS/Promo%20Photos/DSCN1440.jpg[/img]
Last 10 copies left now!
HI guys, just a quick update.
Tomorrow I will start my season of shows on cruise ship, so I will not be able to read often emails etc...
If you want to order the limited edition (the few left copies) send me an email and I will contact a person in Italy that will help to ship some of the books for me.
The order will be accepted untill the end of june, then in september.

The pdf will be available as always, but again, if I don't answer you email immediately no panic...! Every pdf is personally coded, so I need the time to make it :)

The paper back edition is always available here:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/luca-volpe/emotional-mentalism/paperback/product-20382960.html

And here:
http://www.stevensmagic.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=61_100_26&products_id=113375

For other info:
info@lucavolpe.com

Thanks to everyone and see you soon!
Luca
And now the softocover edition is with the 20% discount on lulu.com !
Just write the code SOCIUS at the checkout!
;)
Hy guys just a quick updated, there are only 5 copies left of the deluxe edition of the first volume of Emotional Mentalism.
Once they will be sold it will be forever!
Thanks to all of you for the great support .
Luca
Now only four !
Hello guys, a quick news from the previous purchaser of Emotional Mentalism Volume One I thought can be of your interest to know that the second volume of Emotional Mentalism will be ready to ship from the 16th of october.
As the previous one the book will be limited to only 100 copies, with sigend and numbered book plate.
The first 30 orders will receive a beautiful pendulum in a black drawstring bag for free!
The book contains 11 new routines plus 9 routines from: Neal Scryer, Peter Turner, Jerome Finley, David Thiel, Todd Landman, Bill Cushman, Dale HIldebrandt, Pablo Amirà, Richard Tenace.
Proof reading by Mike Vance, foreword by Richard Webster.
If you want to preorder your copy the price will be $125 included world wide shipping (is a little more of the last year due the taxes in Italy and printing cost)
The payment can me sent via paypal to: info@lucavolpe.com
Is important to include full shipping address and telephone number.
It will be also available the softocover edition to your favourite dealer or on my page on lulu. The price for the softcover will be $80 plus shipping.
Below you can see the contents of the book.
At this time 8 copies of the deluxe edition have been already sold.
Luca Volpe

1. PSY ACAAN
A psychic plot on Any Card at Any Number with a multiple revelation finale, that involves all of the audience. A Greatstart to any show!
2. MATCHING DREAMS
A very deep, emotional and powerful psychometry routine with a meaning. Very entertaining and empowering for your audience!
3. THE ENERGY WAVE
A new touch on the "which hand plot" with multiple revelations, a great way to energize your audience.
4. MONEY ATTRACTS MONEY
A very entertaining routine in which you will be able to demonstrate the power that each of us has to attract money.
A beautifully scripted routine with a serial number revelation, a wonderful way to use the pendulum and the haunted key too!
5. THE WHITE DOORS
This is my "emotional confabulation" routine that I have been performing for many years on cruise ships.
A gift box will remain in full view and, through a relaxation and visualization process, a lady from the audience will give you some information which will be revealed in a prediction that has been in the box on the table. No assistant needed!
6. THE CRYSTAL
I have performed this for years and it is one of my favorite pieces!
A spectator becomes the mind reader and will be able to guess a thought of word from another memeber of the audience.
The script is beatifully constructed and covers all the psychological nuances! Very powerful.
7. UNLOCK YOUR DREAMS
A strong and emotional routine, in which a lady writes her dream on the surface of a lock and will be able to find the key that opens the lock, through the use of her subconscious mind.
This story developed from something that really happened to me and it has the abillity to really change the life of the person involved.
You don't need a special lock to do this routine, everything is examinable, you can even give the lock and key as a souvinir.
8. ASHES OF MIND
A routine which involves tarot cards, a pendulum, and pictures from audience members. A strong routine with an incredible finale!Perfect for psychic parties and for advertising purposes.
9. TAROT CHAIR TEST
I was reclutant to tip the secret of this routine! It is a multiple revelation chair test in which a spectator becomes the psychic!
10. THE HUMAN ENERGY GRID
This is the perfect example of how a simple method can become a great routine with a deep meaning.
After a relaxation and energy cleaning process, you will be able to predict the position of three crystals that a lady from the audience places in her hands.
11. READ MY MIND!
What you do when a spectator ask to read his mind? Well know you can!

Contributors:
Neal Scryer - The Box of Enlightenment
Peter Turner - A moment from a memory in time
Jerome Finely - Into the Twilight
Bill Cushman - Heart on Hand
Todd Landman - Phronesis
Pablo Amirà - Palm Reading Surprise
Richard Tenace - Playng with the numbers
Dale HIlderbandt - Triple Warmers
Hi guys for only 10 days all my books will be 25% off!
Thanks!
Luca
Hi guys, if you are interested in my books, there are only 8 days left to get all my mentalism books with the 25% Off, plus if you write the code FAST5 at the checkout, you will get another 5% extra!
All the books are included ( but not the deluxe edition) you will find Emotional Mentalism volume one and two, psiuke, and many others!
Here is the llink:

Thanks!
Luca
Just find out that if you write at the checkout TACKYELF30 you have an extra 30% discount...so this mean that you can get all my books with the 60% Discount!!
Only five days left....
Hi Guys, anly for two days there is an INCREDIBLE discount on my page:
just enter the code TEAMLULU2013 at the checkout and you get 40% discount and as some of my books are already 25% off, this means that you can get the books with the 65% OFF!!! This is crazy!
The offer expires the 31th!!!!
GREAT new guys!
Get the 14% off PLUS the 25% on my books Emotional Mentalism! Just write the code AMOR14 on the checkout! And you will have the 39% Off!!
Here: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/lucavolpe
[quote]
On 2014-01-25 17:07, lucavolpe wrote:
GREAT new guys!
Get the 14% off PLUS the 25% on my books Emotional Mentalism! Just write the code AMOR14 on the checkout! And you will have the 39% Off!!
Here: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/lucavolpe
[/quote]

Only one day left to get the 39% off ...
I purchased the two volumes with the Amor14 code and they're on their way right now! I'm really eager to start reading!
Thank you my friend! Look forward to hear from you!
"Emotional Mentalism" Volume 1 and 2 with 25% off! And if you write the code:FM303 at the checkout you have free shipping anywhere in the world!
http://www.lulu.com/shop/luca-volpe/emotional-mentalism-volume-two/paperback/product-21207153.html