(Close Window)
Topic: Help with learned pig.
I was trying to register for the learned pig project magic website, but when I clicked on the button that said "Apply for membership now, it said "The page you requested is not available, a general error occured." Any help with this would be appreciated. I'm not a computer genius, as you can probably tell. This is probably easy to get around.
Thanks
It has been shut down,
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=445706&forum=2&45
That stinks. It looked so interesting. I heard that there was "Silken Sorcery by Jean Hugard" on that website. I really wanted to read it. Does anybody know when it'll be back? If it's too long I'll just buy the PDF.
[quote]
On 2011-12-18 14:07, henri loik wrote:
That stinks. It looked so interesting. I heard that there was "Silken Sorcery by Jean Hugard" on that website. I really wanted to read it. Does anybody know when it'll be back? If it's too long I'll just buy the PDF.
[/quote]

Apparently, Marko has no plans to reinstate the website. I am very disappointed aswell. A large reason I visited The Learned Pig was to read Gene Poincs' bizarre magic routines. His magic always inspired me
This is terrible! Is there anywhere else I can get silken sorcery for free?
It's only $3 as a PDF at [url=http://www.lybrary.com]Lybrarycom[/url]. That's about as close to free as you're going to get.
I went to TLP last night, and there were many titles still available.
Has anyone been able to contact Marko? All email addresses I have for him bounce or no reply.
I tried contacting Marko - I am willing to take it over and host it on my webserver - I want to see it stay alive. But alas, no response.

If Marko sees this, Im willing to take it over and keep it running as is...
[quote]
On 2012-03-10 18:19, mmreed wrote:
I tried contacting Marko - I am willing to take it over and host it on my webserver - I want to see it stay alive. But alas, no response.

If Marko sees this, Im willing to take it over and keep it running as is...
[/quote]

I'd do something too but his emails bounce. I wonder if something happened to him?

I do have most of the files he posted.