(Close Window)
Topic: Www.magic4less.com
Does anyone know if Magic4less is still in business? Any one here done business with them lately? Thank you.
Lately?

I bought some stuff last year. Slow shipping, but I got everything! The price was phenomenal! Beware, though Terry. Others have had rather bad luck with Magic4Less.

Doug
I have been calling their phone nuumber for a week and a half and only get a voice message that says, "The person you have called is unavailable. Please try again later." No way to even leave a message. Seems odd.
Didn't Bob Bowden sell the business to someone?
Business was sold and a few months back there was a thread about some issues, do a search to try and find. Apparently the shop was being redone but that is the last most have heard about it.
Yikes!

http://www.yellowpages.com/draper-ut/mip/magic-4-less-18355980

I wonder who keeps sending me emails to order effects????
Just look at the list of "new" items. If the items are clearly not new, then assume the site is out of date. Also another big thing..

PAY WITH PAYLPAL!!!!

Paypal will defend YOU if a dealer has stuffed you up. Look out for Tim Ellis' article in Genii (might already be out) regrading dodgy magic shops and how to avoid getting scammed. I haven't got a copy but it would be very interesting I think.
They are day light robbers. Still owe me USD 120. No one picks up the phone and no one replies to your mails. Beware of them. Do not buy. NOT AT ALL RECOMMENDED.
According to the postings at other forums, the new owner(s) have kept the website up, accept orders, but never deliver anything and never respond to any emails.

Ron
Hmmm, Hank Lee is going to jail for just that...they never learn, do they?

Doug