(Close Window)
Topic: Android Downloads for Magic Magazine
Can thise issues be downloaded to phones or tablets with Android 2.2 that are not Ipad or Iphone?
No.
Is it in the works for an android app?
No. :)
That's a shame...Androids are becoming more and more popular...Magic is missing a huge opportunity.
Any new prospects on considering Android for Magic digital?
+1
It would be a shame to buy an iPad just to enjoy Magic Mag.
Im getting Genni.....
MAGIC refuses to give me an iPad for reading it.

Im sorry, but forcing readers to one device is absurd and no excuse not to provide it on Android.

I don't care about the reasons at all.

Goodbye MAGIC, it's been real. I've waited long enough....
Having just got a Google Nexus I must admit I'm also annoyed that there is not a decent android app for Magic Magazine. I did try downloading the android version from the Google Play store and not only are there only very old issues on there when I tried to access it today it wouldn't even load saying the app has stopped.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy the magazine and there has been some really good tricks I have taken from it over the years however it's frustrating that you can't access the full back catalog of magazines as there are many from the 1990s that I missed. In a world where Genii is offering it's full catalogue through the ask alexander portal and the Linking Ring offers it's readers full archive PDFs that can be viewed on either Ask Alexander or it's own app Magic Magazine is severely lagging behind even with the online Magic Magazine + section. Hopefully this is being worked I can imagine it takes a long time to put something like this into action.
Android is way, waaaay more popular than IOS
No apple ios devices in this house.
Only Android operating systems.