(Close Window)
Topic: Eye of the Idol
My Eye of the Idol statue has begun talking to me. Has anyone else been experiencing this?
Last time I saw my statue he was stuck to the fridge for some reason :P
Perhaps it's telling you it's hungry.
Can these sly eyes lie?
[quote]Can these sly eyes lie?[/quote]

Mine has told me I'm handsome and debonair - so, apparently not.
Aren't you supposed to not feed him after midnight?
Here is what my little Moai forced me to video tape once I made EYE contact with him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOLwuh5WpWo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

He's camera shy and has quite the sense of humor.
I have a mint, original, new (yes really new) sealed in the blue box, Eye of the Idol that I would like to trade for a new unopened Floating Lady if anyone is interested.
My Moai's been spinning its head around like it's Linda Blair from The Exorcist or something. Anyone here qualified to perform demonic possession exorcisms?
[quote]
On 2012-02-08 11:43, Inert wrote:
My Moai's been spinning its head around like it's Linda Blair from The Exorcist or something. Anyone here qualified to perform demonic possession exorcisms?
[/quote]

Lol. I was looking at my opened version of this and it really is a quality item. Glad I picked up the extra.
My statue has now stopped talking to me - probably because I wouldn't kill [i]all[/i] the people it wanted me to.

But I was wondering how those who perform this explain to the spectator(s) why you keep putting the previous jewel away just before each revelation, one by one - or do you just not mention it and no one has questioned it?
LOL.

Did you ever see a B movie called Trilogy of Terror with Karen Black? The little statue that comes to life and terrorizes her all through her house with a knife? OMG, I just had images of the little Moai making everything fly all over the house with dishes hitting me in the head, LMAO.

Hilarious movie if you haven't seen it.
[quote]
On 2012-02-08 11:43, Inert wrote:
[/quote]

LMAO