(Close Window)
Topic: Queen Cobra?
Hey everybody. I was curious if De'vo has anything called the Queen Cobra? I ask this, because I have been working on the King, (not an easy task) and I came up with one that's between a normal Cobra and a King Cobra, which I like to call the Queen Cobra. (It has a mouth like the cobra, but two packets on top like the King) *I don't know if that made sense*.

For those of you who know what I'm talking about, let me know what you think. Also, I can catch the King (so it's all squared and everything) but unfortunately, I have to make it with two hands to be able to do that. :bawl: (The Queen is not two handed of course.)
I believe what you are talking about is the Quad Cobra. Correct me if I'm wrong. BTW does anyone know of one with the mouth like a King Cobra but only 1 packet on top?
I like the idea of equality of female roles in American society demonstrated through one-handed flourish cuts. :bikes:
LOL bumbleface!!! I have not seen a king cobra mouth with one packet on top. Maybe that's the jack cobra LOL. Just fool around with it and you'll figure something out. Once I did a King cobra with an extra packet on a foulard less zombie ball. It was so cool. (I couldn't catch it. lol!!) :bigsmile: :dancing: :dancing:
The one you described is called the Quad Cobra.
Thanks phantom!! At least I know that I came up with a legit cobra cut!! (I don't think there's any variation of this that De'vo hasn't worked out. LOL) Maybe cardboy's idea is the new queen cobra!
I'm sure it was thought of but I never saw it.
I'll work on it. LOL. Ask me in a year. :pepper: :dancing: :pepper:
I think you all wrong
De'vo has like 100 diferent Cobras
and the one you talk about is on the cobra Montaje video on HandLords.com so do some research before posting somthing like that ok
PEACE
Skill :rotf:
Sorry skill. I haven't checked out handlords very much. (Still checking every last bit of Superhandz.com.) :pepper:
When I hear queen cobra I picture a drag queen doing the cobra... yucko!!!

Can someone spray my eyes with pepper spray now?
LOL!! Here's some peppers for ya! :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:
Oh, by the way cardboy, I've been working on the king cobra mouth with one packet on top, and I got it down!! It looks surprisingly unappealing, but I'm going to post it on Handlordz, and ask about it. If it is not a named cobra, maybe that one could be considered the queen.
There ya go. It's not the most impressive, just something that came to mind.
It's not the queen everybody. I was just informed it's called the triad cobra. I guess De'vo HAS thought of every single possible cobra variation!!
LOL, he has played with it for over 10 years. What do you expect??

J
I expect that he can do the 30 packet cut for the Ulmen trials in one hand and catch all of them in the cobra strike... at the same time... behind his back, blindfolded while he's set on fire... that's what I expect. :baby:
Cooool!!!! Would love to see that one! LOL. What's even funnier is that he probably could! :goof:

J
Probably could? He could do it while standing on his head riding a unicycle down Mt. Everest, juggling 5 cards and an apple (that he's eating) in the other hand. All the while whistling the Jurassic Park theme song. De'vo is CRAZY!! :rotf:

Yes, I'm aware of the quad cobra. I think it was mentioned earlier
"Snakes... why did it have to be snakes?"
It's more manly than the butterfly cut. LOL
What is a source for learning the cobra stuff. I heard about a DVD to come. Is it arrived? If not, where could I find a mean to go into that stuff?
J.
The only instruction right now is the Superhandz CDs that are sold out. Guess you will just have to wait for the DVD. Shouldn't be too long till it comes out.
[quote]
On 2003-09-21 21:37, SKILL wrote:
I think you all wrong
De'vo has like 100 diferent Cobras
and the one you talk about is on the cobra Montaje video on HandLords.com so do some research before posting somthing like that ok
PEACE
Skill :rotf:
[/quote]

that's funny, because theres not even that many varieties of cobras in real life!!! just a dumb thought, don't mind me :snail: