(Close Window)
Topic: Not for the weak of heart
I just took a look at a manuscript from Bill Montana called "Coffee Black" let first start by stating that I am not a bizzarist, however after reading this I am seriously considering establishing a routine around 2 of the effects listed, those that may not know Bill let me say he has a strong background in spiritualism and other allied arts so his stuff is the real deal. I saw more fresh ideals in this 49 page manuscript then I have seen in much thicker compilations, highly recommend that those who may be interested in looking at something differant reach out for this work, oh and if you do any strolling rather it be magic, palmistry or mentalism the first effect in the book will very well be worth more than the price of admission. There is an added bonus of a piece of Bill's previously released material that was taken out of circulation that he makes available again here, I will not call it magic, mentalism or spiritualism but I will state that amazing amounts of media have appeared due to this phenomena, like I said not for the feint of heart.
Excellent thinking here.

His Copper Lion and Crying Gnome are worth the price of the document.

Best
Can someone post a link to this please :)
Sorry,http://glisk.weebly.com/
Bill Montana...ROCK'S !

:)
Just ordered my cup of java, any other recommendations from his line being offered through Stevens?

CHRIS
[quote]
On 2012-02-24 19:41, MagiChrisMitch wrote:
Just ordered my cup of java, any other recommendations from his line being offered through Stevens?

CHRIS
[/quote]

Yes. Get everything you don't have. GOLD!
This great eBook (PLUS some bonus ideas) is available now on my site [url=http://montanacoffeeblack.blogspot.com/]HERE [/url]

Best