(Close Window)
Topic: A kind of funny story
Two years ago I did a show for a cub scout pack that was my second show for this pack. That year I did my supposed dangerous show. I did the Dagger Chest, the Hand Chopper, and the Visible Sawing through body. The way I present these effects is in a funny yet dangerous way. No one knows if I serious or just playing around. That year I even had 2 boys chicken out. Last year when I did the show for the same cub scout pack, I brought my recently bought Lester Lake Guillotine.
Thinking it was too intense to do on the boys, I had my puppet as the volunteer. I was surprised when quite of few boys wanted to volunteer for this.
After the show the scout leader asked me to bring my dangerous stuff again for what is now this year's show.
So, that is what I'll be bringing for this Saturdays show.
Great!
What's the story behind it?
Did any of them renounce Christianity/Islam/Bhuddism/Mamon??
[quote]
On 2012-02-26 14:29, docsteve wrote:
Great!
What's the story behind it?
Did any of them renounce Christianity/Islam/Bhuddism/Mamon??
[/quote]

If they did, they'd be banned from The Boy Scouts of America. :(
The story behind this, is that boys, even as young as 9&10 year's old love to be scared with supposed dangerous illusions.
In the 1970's (or was it the 1870's? It seems so long ago) I was in the Scouts. But then they put the Six Million Dollar man on TV at exactly the same time as my scout meeting. Something had to give. Scouts or Six Million Dollar Man? Well, which would you choose?
Haha always have a puppet with you in case no boy (or girl) want to be your victim...uh volunteer