(Close Window)
Topic: Steve could use some support!
Hello All,

Steve Brooks has suffered a great loss in his family. ( his 6 year old grandson Lucas ) http://www.krcrtv.com/news/30552263/detail.html Please take a moment to offer him and his family some prayers and support in this time when it will be most appreciated.

Prayers and Strength to you and your family Steve.

Take Care,

Tim
Steve, I'm shocked reading this. Our thoughts and prayer are with you and your family. :(
My thoughts are with you.
Steve, may our thoughts and prayers give you strength during this time of sadness.
I am so sorry for your loss Steve. Please let us know how we may help your family guy.
It's a comfort to know that you have Mya by your side. Hang in there Brother.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Steve.

Deepest condolences,

Bob Cassidy
I just recieved this message thru facebook..... Prayers to the Family from the Eastcoast.
Such a terrible tragedy. Steve, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Thoughts and prayers your way.
Message: Posted by: The great Gumbini (Feb 27, 2012 08:04PM)
Steve our prayers are with you and your family. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. God bless you and yours in this great time of need.

Eric and family
Steve,

Judy and I feel so bad for you. We will be praying for you, Mya, and your entire family. Please keep us posted my friend and we'll talk when you're up to it.

Steven
Steve, I'm so sorry to hear of this tragedy. We'll go to Mass tomorrow and offer prayers.

Clarke
Steve and Mya, my sincere condolences to you and your entire family. You'r both in my prayers.
Steve, we're so sorry to hear this.

Our thoughts are with you and your Family.

-Mary Mowder
Steve,
I am stunned, and so sorry to hear of your loss. As a father of three beautiful children I cannot even begin to imagine the pain that you, your daughter, and the rest of your family must be suffering through at this time. If there is anything I can do to support, whether it be an ear on the end of the phone, a note to respond to an email, or otherwise, please feel free to reach out.

Best wishes,
Evan

evanjunko@comcast.net
425-830-8026
Steve,I shall pray that God comfort you and your family.
Steve, may prayers and support from our community provide some comfort to you and your family during this most painful time. With deepest sympathy, David
Steve, I am so sorry to hear of your family's loss. My prayers are thoughts are with you and your family. May God give you strength and comfort during this time and the days ahead.
Steve/Mya

Me & Lyndsy Love you guys so much!! You have our prayers! We are family! We're here for you 24/7!
I'm sorry for your loss.
Steve, you and your family are in our prayers. My sincerest condolences.
So sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Best thoughts to Steve and family in a difficult time.

Tom
Keeping you all in my prayers, Steve. All of us in the magic community will be thinking of you.
I am so sorry to hear this.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
With deepest condolences,

Steven
Steve I am so sorry to hear this. We will pray for your family.
Carl and Marsha
My dear brother Steve,

I saw this awful news via Facebook. So shocking and sad. I can only imagine the pain you and your daughter must be feeling. I have no words to express the depth of my sympathy for you, dear friend. I will keep you in my prayers, and my church will be praying for you, as well.

In HIM,

Scott
Steve,

my deepest condolences to you and your family!
As a father too I am lost for words for this kind of tragedy.
My prayers are with you!
Very sorrow to hear this, prayers going up.
I am very sorry abou that. You have my Condolence. Wish you all the Strenght you need.

God bless
I'm so sorry, Steve. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family.
Wish you strength to fight this deepest imaginable pain.
I'm truly sorry for your family's loss, Steve.

Jeff
So very sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Scott
My thoughts and Prayers are with you. Having been a Fire Fighter for 28 years, been on thousands of house fires, and seen this in real life, I feel your pain.
Steve..I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers....

Ken
May God Bless You and Your Family in these trying times. I will definately pray for you all.

RNK
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family through these difficult times.
We are saddened to learn of you family tragedy. Lucy and I will have you and your family in our prayers.

Bob and Lucy
Steve,

Very very sorry for your families loss.
Prayers

Nick
Terrible news. I'm truly sorry for your family's loss.

Daniel
Just wanted to say that you guys are amazing people.

As a father who has lost a child, this is exactly the kind of support a family needs to get them through this tragedy.

Every post I read brings a tear to my eye, as I understand what this family is going through right now.

So sorry another angel has gone.

Myke
Very sorry to hear this tragic news.
My thoughts go out to you and your family.
James
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Steve.

Sincere condolences,

Jeff Smith
Steve, I am so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers.

Jim
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :cry:

Rest in Peace little Lucas...
I am truly sorry.
I am so sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my thoughts.
Steve,

May God give you and your family peace and comfort through this tragedy.
Hi Guys,

On another thread, magicmind has created a donation page for Steve and his family. I've already donated and would love to see others.

I also just posted this on Twitter and Facebook. I encourage everyone else to do the same, if they are able:

"A friend has lost a beloved family member. What more can be said? Please help in any way you can: http://www.giveforward.com/stevebrooksfund "
[quote]
On 2012-02-28 12:23, Jamie D. Grant wrote:
Please help in any way you can: http://www.giveforward.com/stevebrooksfund
[/quote]

Donated. Just a small way to show we are "with Steve" in this trying time. Praying for you and yours!
Mya and I would like to express our most sincere thanks and graditude to you all for your prayers, thoughts and kind words during this sad time of events. Our hearts truly break for my daughter Jennifer and the entire family as we struggle to cope with this sudden loss in our lives. Your friendship and support is very much appreciated - you are truly the best. :)
Message: Posted by: Aaron Smith Magic (Feb 28, 2012 12:30PM)
So sorry for your loss Steve. Best Wishes to you and your family.
My deepest condolences and thoughts are with you Steve and your family
Steve, I am so sorry for your loss. Be strong with the help of all your friends here.

Steve
My deepest condolences and heartfelt prayers to you and your family.
Steve,
I have no words nor can I imagine what you and your family are going through.
Just know you have friends who love and support you. We hold you and yours in our hearts and in our prayers.

Tony
[quote]
On 2012-02-28 12:23, Jamie D. Grant wrote:
Hi Guys,

On another thread, magicmind has created a donation page for Steve and his family. I've already donated and would love to see others.

I also just posted this on Twitter and Facebook. I encourage everyone else to do the same, if they are able:

"A friend has lost a beloved family member. What more can be said? Please help in any way you can: http://www.giveforward.com/stevebrooksfund "
[/quote]

Thanks for sharing the link, Jamie.
So deeply sorry.
Very sorry to hear about your family's loss Steve.
Steve - My thoughts and prayers and love go out to you and your whole family, I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
Charley
Steve and Family, you have my deepest sympathies.

Steve Hignett
When one hears something like this it is very sad. I have no words but I pray May he be in a better place as I write this. I know he will be and dearly watched over.My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Steve.

With deepest condolences,

Narendra & Family
Steve, I too have you and your family in my prayers, be strong my friend, the kids need you now,
I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss, steve. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
With deepest condolences and support

Spartacus
Saddened to hear of your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.
That is so tragic. That poor boy. So sorry for your loss, Steve, and the loss to your entire family.
My thoughts are with you and the family
My thoughts are with you and your family too, Steve. Best wishes,

Zac
My thoughts go out to you and your family at this tragic time, Steve.
This is a terrible tragedy, Steve. My condolences to you and your family.

Mike.
All over at Magicbunny, also send good thoughts, and condolences to you Steve, at this sad time....

http://www.magicbunny.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=53444&p=520131#p520131
All I can do is echo the words of others at this sad time. Thoughts and best wishes to you and yours.
Prayers said for you and your family.

Mike
My dear friend Steve. I have no words to make things better for you and your family. I wish I could think of anything that would make a difference right now but I simply can't.

Please know you are being thought of, loved and cared about by those that matter most to you and all your friends on the Café and in this world of magic.

Penney and I are very sad and have broken hearts for your little one Lucas.

Now he lives back in heaven and sometimes God just lends us his angles for a little while here on earth before he takes them back. You will see your little grandson again when it is time to be with him but for now, please know you we are thinking of you and especially of Lucas and your daughter.

You are in our prayers.

Please if you haven't done so already, I would ask everyone reading this thread to give whatever they can afford to donate to Steve's daughter and her family at http://www.giveforward.com/stevebrooksfund If you have ever wanted to truly make a difference for someone now would be the time. Steve's daughter has lost her little boy and their home all at once. Basically their whole world is changed forever. Your donation will help the next few days be a little less financially devastating. Please open your hearts and any amount will do. Steve is an amazing person a true friend and right now, if you have ever wanted to do a little bit of good in this crazy mixed up world for someone who needs it, please just give. Support our brother and his family.

Tony
Deep sympathies and condolences to Steve and his family. There is no words to describe how sad this is for anyone.
Steve
My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Mr. Brooks, I had heard of this on the news, but, didn't know who the family was. I'm so sorry for your devastating loss. Don't know if I could bear losing one of mine. I know you will pull through though. Terrible things happen to such good people.

My sincere condolences.

Michael
All the team's thoughts go out to Steve and his family. Terrible terrible news. Our prayers are with you!
My deepest and sincerest condolences to Steve and his family. God Bless and you and your family will be in my prayers.

This all seems rather strange as just three weeks ago the same type of fire started in my neighbors home!
I'm retired and for some odd reason I went into my backyard to check on a bird feeder. I smelled smoke and looked up to see smoke rising from my neighbors roof. I immediately ran to their home and rang the bell and knocked on their door to find that no one answered as that was my first concern. With that I immediately called the fire department while on their front porch. They responded within about 5 minutes (amazing) and took they out the roof and windows and the ensuing water. I later talked to the fire chief and asked him what happened. He said that if I had not noticed the smoke when I did and called the the fire would have been quite severe in about another ten or so minutes. What started it?..... a microwave! He told me that I would not believe how many fires are started by older microwaves that are OFF, but yet....they start many, many fires! Ever since then I unplug my microwave (an older model) when I'm not using it. Just a WARNING to everyone!!
Please continue your support of Steve's family. Spread the word...email, post, tweet, Facebook, newsletter mentions.
http://www.giveforward.com/stevebrooksfund
Until 3/16/2012
Steve so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine this. We'll help spread the word and be praying for your family. Ax
Steve, my thoughts are with you and your family.
Steve,
Shelley and I can not imagine what you and your family are going through.
We are both so saddened by this tragic news.
You are my brother in magic.
You have our help in any way you may need, at anytime, to help you and your family get through this.
Out prayers are with you and your family.
Chance & Shelley
As a gramdfather raising a granddaughter I cannot even imagine what you are going through..my sincere sympathies to you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Steve,
I'm so sorry for your loss :(
You and your family are in our prayers.
Such a sad tragedy :(
What a tragedy, my condolences to you Steve.
I join the others in expressing my sincere condolences for your loss. Having a grandson myself I cannot imagine the pain you and your daughter and other loved ones must be feeling.
Wow.... What support for Steve and his Family! I want to personaly thank everyone who has donated and everyone who has kept them in their thoughts and prayers. This community, though we have our differences, is a caring one.

Though I have nothing to do with the fundraising besides donating myself,Thanks to all! You are in my thoughts.

Judah
Steve,
Tanya and I are deeply saddened by your tragic loss.
May God Bless and Comfort you and your family.

Phil
Rest in Peace little Lucas...

Goodnight sweet prince...

And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest...

:cry:
Steve,

So sorry for the loss you and family have suffered. My prayers are for serenity and recovery through it all.

Doc
Steve,

I'm so terribly sorry to have just learned of the deah of your grandson. You have my deepest heartfelt condolences and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Mike
Steve and family;

My heartfelt condolences for the loss of your precious grandson. May God's peace find a way into your heart and give comfort to all.

Doug
Is there an alternate place to donate? The giveforward.com link says, "This fundraiser has ended."

This story broke my heart. Steve, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Ross
Just Heard...

Steve my heart goes out to you.
There are no words that can express such sorrow.