(Close Window)
Topic: Acrylic Wands and Matching Coin Box Sets
Hello to all! I have posted this photo elsewhere, in the "Workshop" and, thought this would be an appropriate place to reveal these new items. I have waited/searched a long time for the proper size acrylic with which to complete this project. Colors are limited, but, I think will steadily increase. Hope you enjoy the view.

http://s1054.photobucket.com/albums/s483/moonlightmagic3/?action=view¤t=100_0604.jpg

Thanks!...Michael
They look very nice. What type of half dollar sized boxes will be available and the cost?

Bestregards,
Michael
I second the question by magicinsight - what types of boxes will be available and what is the price point for the entire set?

Other than that - gorgeous set!
Oh Lord

I can resist everything except coin boxes and these look so good !!
The set is $160.00 and seems very well worth the price.
These are very nice looking.
Thank you all for the very nice comments. I want to "tread lightly" in this forum, and, will be happy to meet and talk with anyone who contacts me. Just wanted to see how these would be accepted, as, I know many are "wood purists", but, I just can't resist the acrylic colors that are available, especially for wands!

Side note: We watched as a tornado passed by our house today...from the shop in the basement...whew!

Michael
Great looking stuff, Michael. I can't help thinking how cool a matching wand and cups & balls set would be (with an acrylic band around the mouth of the cup)! :D

I'm glad the tornado passed by you. Here in SC, we've been under a tornado watch for most of the day. The one that was supposed to end at 10 p.m. was replaced by one that ends after 2 a.m.! So far, though, it's just been t-storms.
Yep. I love the look of them!!!