(Close Window)
Topic: A National Plug!
Well this is a FIRST for me...!

Driving to a gig this morning in downtown Dallas I got the shock of my life. I'm a big talk radio nerd. I love listening to all the political commentary. Don't always agree with it, but I enjoy it none the less.

So my favorite is Mark Davis. His radio show airs daily on WBAP radio stationed here in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, but his show can heard throughout the Southern, Central, and Midwest states as well and to a national audience on the WBAP website.

So I'm driving down the road and all of a sudden, Mark begins to TALK ABOUT ME!!! Mark Davis and his family come in to Cristina's about once a month to dine. Sometimes they visit on Monday's to enjoy the magic, other times they'll come in on a Tuesday to watch my balloon art. So he talks me up for a good two minutes. After the spot airs, I get a phone call from my father who heard the show while listening to it IN VIRGINIA. I get a few more calls from some friends of mine that also heard the show from where they're from.

I have no clue if this plug will get me any business, but I was overwhelmed with gratitude. I never asked for this, I never paid for this, but I moved him so much, he felt the need to plug me on air to an audience of millions. Very cool!

I downloaded the spot in case anyone wanted to listen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Toz9qQnS1SM&feature=youtu.be

Christopher
You know your doing something right when you get free plugs on the radio .... Great Job
Well done - what a great plug for you.
Thanks! :)