(Close Window)
Topic: Hard To Find Tenyo Magic
Hi,
I'm looking for 3 discontinued (Rare) Tenyo effects. Below is a list of the tricks I'm looking for with a link to a video of the effect
1) T-160 Fantastica http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knyGoCjThyY
2) T-164 Metal Matrimony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA5RTPXElvw
3) T-165 Crystal Pyramid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1xpebCyyCI
I've searched all over but came up with nothing. Does anyone know where I can maybe get any of those effects? Or is there anyone that's willing to maybe sell?

Thanks In Advance
Izzy Jay
Crystal Pyramid - here you go: http://www.maxello.com/index.php?s=ee03f70af790833860ad00c9a38dd4fa&p=9201&c=tenyo&q=9607&r=2&h=0

Both other tricks sometimes pop up on Ebay but/and I think some members here will have one or more for sale ... .
Thank You Killertweety.
I'll check it out
I habe one copy of both Fantastica and Metal Matrimony in mint condition for sale - I'm currently abroad but drop me a line if you like.
Hi Nicolino
I'm interested in buying Fantastica & Metal Matrimony from you. What's your price?

Izzy
Hi Izzy, I'd appreciate you sending me a private message with your offer, if you don't mind! :)
Just placed the order for Crystal Pyramid @ http://www.maxello.com.

Thanks again Killertweety
Izzy
What the heck ?! There were 5 Crystal Pyramids left an hour or so ago and a minute ago I thought about getting me a spare one (thanks to Stereo and playing around with the item it isn't that bad afterall) and they're all gone! Grrrrr ... :hmm:

Did you buy all 5 Izzy?
Nope, I only bought 1
Ah well ... I'm glad for you you got one, you'll like it - and you payed a good price :) They will increase in value because they are getting harder to find ... probably this is why someone who browses this forum bought them all (like with Illusion Scale not that long ago) ... .

By the way 4 Nightmares is also for sale at Maxello and for a very good price - if anyone is interested I suggest you ACT NOW before our mysterious buyer gets them.
That selfish that someone keeps on doing this.

I wish they would just buy one or two or at least leave one or two.

The best was when they cleaned out the Illusion Scale from Maxello and John from Maxello put a whole bunch more on for sale a couple of days later.

I have only been coming to this Tenyo of Japan section of TMC since January, but I quickly noticed that Bad Tenyo Karma and Tenyo Greed is very prevalent here and it disgusts me.

I have been doing the exact opposite by spreading Good Tenyo Karma and I have been rewarded with some finds recently that make me believe that if you are kind, generous and fair to people you will be rewarded with some wonderful things.

I suggest some of you try it.
Thanks again everyone for your help, I really appreciate it.
By the way, I'm also looking for these 2 Tenyo Effects. Anyone know where I can get one or both of these effects?
1) Tenyo T-161 Parabox http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=q4VIwAeqEY0
2) Tenyo T-173 The Eye Of The Idol http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=HUOHJwkiy2M

Thanks
Izzy
I would love to have a
sidetrack.but the prices
if you find one are astronomical.
You sure are right about Sidetrack. I was curious, so I checked on Ebay. There's a Sidetrack on auction, 1 day 16 hours to go with bidding at $350.
In your opinion, what would be a fair price to ask for a new - sealed- Excalibur?
Thanks,
Simon
I say 80euros / 100euros if it's for ebay. And 70 / 80 euros for friend. But maybe I'm not a good friend lol
[quote]
On 2012-03-13 07:29, Izzy Jay wrote:
You sure are right about Sidetrack. I was curious, so I checked on Ebay. There's a Sidetrack on auction, 1 day 16 hours to go with bidding at $350.
[/quote]

yea I saw that too izzy jay.
can't part with that much for that.
Hi,
Anyone know where to get or willing to sell a
new/mint Mini Morphosis?

Izzy
There is one on slEzbay now..hurry!
Thanks Marlowe, you meant ebay?
Yes..heh
I wish I could find one, too..at that price I may have a long wait though.. «sadness»
And the worst part is, they don't show up that often either.
I am looking for:
Parabox
Telesphere
Mini Morphosis
Eye of the Idol
Mystery China Box
Preferably used so I don't feel bad opening them...
And preferably for trade because I am low on cash..from buying tenyo on the secondary market...
Anybody who wants to take pity on me, shoot me a pm
Can pretty much expect to pay $100+ for a unused version of this. I tracked mine down from a magic shop in France but by the time I paid the diffrence in exchange and shipping it was close to $100.
[quote]
On 2012-03-13 12:55, stereo wrote:
I say 80euros / 100euros if it's for ebay. And 70 / 80 euros for friend. But maybe I'm not a good friend lol
[/quote]

Thank you Stereo! That is approx. the price I was thinking of... If I decide to sell it at a friendly price (70 / 80 euros ), I will PM you first! (I don't know how much would cost the shipping from Montreal to France, though...). Merci encore et bonne journée!
Simon
PS don't you have a crossroad to trade?
I don't have just one cross Road in my collection lol I never had this trick.

So I can't help you :(
I had one some 15 years ago, but I sold it... Shame on me!
Speaking of hard to find Tenyo, I'm looking for Diabolicus, Birdwatcher, and Future Clock. I missed a future clock on Ebay about a week ago, but haven't seen the other two come up yet. Please PM if you have any one of these tricks to sell.

John
Birdwatcher: http://www.themagictrickshop.co.uk/product.html?prod_id=155 (not cheap though)
Future Clock: I sent you a pm.
Diabolicus: very expensive thesedays. I might have an opened spare one, I'll look for it this evening and let you know.
FYI meridianfan. A friend of mine noticed MagicTrickShopUk gets quite a bit of their stock from both Martinka and Ebay, so you may want to check those two avenues so you don't have to pay their higher prices.
I am not a fan of the owners of MagicTrickShop.

Bad Tenyo Karma!
So, does anyone know where I can get a New/Mint Mini Morphosis?

Izzy
I know that http://www.themagictrickshop.co.uk has it for sale but the price they're asking is outrageous. £350, that's about $550 and as much as I like and know Tenyo, there is no way in the world that it's worth that much.
You're right... I'll sell mine for $450... kidding. I do have a mint extra copy put it is one I want to hold onto as a spare as it is one of my Tenyo favorites.
I really don't understand those ridiculous prices for Mini Morphosis ... . A year or a litle more ago they were still easily available, and to be honest there have been quite a few for sale on Ebay since then! The last one sold for 301 USD. I remember one being sold for quite a bit les not that long ago!

I only have one copy of Mini Morphosis, I always thought it would still be easy available for years to come ... . There are definately a lot of Mini Morphosis's out there that will be sold in the future and I can't imagine the price staying that high, it isn't by far as rare as let's say a Sidetrack, Billscape or a lot of other old Tenyo's! I know for example a few fellow members here at the Café who have one or more spares (perhaps not for sale, I don't know, or perhaps they sold it already).
I'm sure you'll get an offer one of the following weeks/months.
On that note Killertweety it would be great if Tenyo released production numbers for the effects. Would really help determine the "scale of rarity" with the different effects. You are correct though , it took me much longer to track down a Billscape (finally acquired one thanks to a kind Café member) than it did Mini Morphosis.
I think the blog has had a noticeable effect on sales and the number of people looking for a Tenyo.
I figure this is probably the best time to sell my collection, but I can not do it lol
Well, how about your doubles?
What I meant Stereo, is do you have doubles from anything that you wouldn't mind selling?

Izzy
I don't have many doubles, I have sold many of them to complete my collection and when I had all the tricks I want, I have stop to buy new tricks. It was my only way to build my collection, so I bought a lot of rare magic just for sell after on ebay and gain money to buy tricks missing in my collection. Now that I have a nice collection, I stopped doing that and I left my room for other.
In fact now I have brand new in package Midas machine, Ultraslice, Impossible Pen, Menta marvel, Infinitum, twister, Diabolicus etc.
But for sure my price will not be a fair price because I don't have money, salary or job, so if I sell these tricks it will be on ebay for the maximum price I can :(
[quote]
On 2012-03-15 15:08, stereo wrote:
if I sell these tricks it will be on ebay for the maximum price I can :(
[/quote]

No special price for friends? :(
Well Stereo, if you end up listing those effects, please PM me so that I can support you by bidding on your items.

Good Luck
Izzy
Hello, I have a BNIB Mini Morphosis, Future Clock, Eye of the Idol and Bird Watcher for sale amongst many others. Please PM me if you are interested.

Cheers!

Macmac
Izzy Jay,

I think you are new to this I think and I can give you some great advice.

You will be able to get most of the Tenyo you want at reasonable prices if you are patient.

If you want to have them all and right away, then you are going to pay a lot, especially right now.

Right now prices are skyrocketing and the tricks that you want are the ones many people want.

Just my advice.

AA
[quote]
On 2012-03-15 10:43, Izzy Jay wrote:
I know that http://www.themagictrickshop.co.uk has it for sale but the price they're asking is outrageous. £350, that's about $550 and as much as I like and know Tenyo, there is no way in the world that it's worth that much.
[/quote]

For $550 Angelo (the inventor who hangs here regularly) will possibly make you one out of wood. ;-)
Actually, I just bought a New Mini Morphosis for £70 from someone
here @ the Café.
Congrats Izzy :)...

Does he have a sealed Floating Lady for sale? (for me of course) ;) ;) ;).
This my advice. But now it's not like the past year and maybe it's more difficult.
What I have do it's go on google and and I look country by country (I'm in europe this helps too I think) all the websites of small Magic shops. Then I look for the Tenyo tricks they had in stock. All these small shop selling at normal prices. I have find real good opportunity. And I think all collectors have done the same and we had good surprises at one time or another.

When you find a shop do not rely on the search tool, the most part is watching all the pages you will find treasures.

For example this website I find lot of Trio Cigarette for 5euros:
http://www.stolina.de

If you type Tenyo in the search tool you find nothing, but page after page there is lot of Tenyo.
Oh no for 20euros:
http://www.stolina.de/cgi-bin/shop.pl?f=NR&c=1084&t=item_2002
Squeez play for 17euros:
http://www.stolina.de/cgi-bin/shop.pl?f=NR&c=992&t=item_2002
Time capsule for 7euros:
http://www.stolina.de/cgi-bin/shop.pl?f=NR&c=1853&t=item_2002
Unusula suspect for 17euros:
http://www.stolina.de/cgi-bin/shop.pl?f=NR&c=1294&t=item_2002
Chameleon sil for 9euros:
http://www.stolina.de/cgi-bin/shop.pl?f=NR&c=83&t=item_2002
Enchanted string for 15euros.

Other example of littles website where I find great bargain :
http://www.zauber-kurios.de/Zauber/Tenyo/tenyo.htm

Or this one where I buy 10 geometrik for 10euros each, lot of Match sticks and more. There is 23 pages, no search tool and for example Ghost Writter for 12,50 :
http://www.loonybin.co.uk/30121/info.php?p=8&cat=&pno=7

I find dozens of other such site, you can also find yours. and tricks are always brand new in package...
With these website I find lot of Diabolicus for 15euros, Space Tower for 10euros, Mini Zag, Wild Walet, Eyes of idol for 25euros, Moons of Jupiter, tricky Business, Match sticks, knife of Ninja etc etc Magic member know that because they have see all the tricks I put on ebay. So it's possible to find good deal, with google, and it's cool, more cool that buy on ebay ;o)
Ah yes Loonybin ... where I bought my Geometrick - foolish and young I was not to buy more :P Went back a few months ago but all the good stuff like Geometrick sold out ... now I know why lol :)

You're a tease Stereo, seriously ;)
Tease ? it means what? I'm afraid for the answer ^^

I hope to have forgiveness for my sins by making a beautiful blog for the community XD
Loonybin is no longer there the owner is in prison!
Oh no no don't get me wrong Stereo, just a bit of kidding ;) By 'tease' I mean you give us excellent sites but all the old good stuff is already gone, bought by, well ... you :) And I absolutely don't blame you my friend - a lot of us worked that way in the past ... ;)
Agree 100% Stereo.. the detective work is part of the fun and when you find a good deal it is a nice reward. No question the older items are getting tougher to find though... but some are still out there.
Yeah like I too mentioned in another thread playing the detective and finding a rare item gives a lot of satisfaction, a lot more then buying from Ebay! Put some effort/time in it and you'll come across some good deals I'm sure :)
Yes for sure I give web adresse where I have buy so there is no more item, it's just example to illustrate that you can find in internet little shop and good deal. And that search tool system in this little shop are not a good way to find in general XD
[quote]
On 2012-03-15 16:27, that'sCool wrote:
Congrats Izzy :)...

Does he have a sealed Floating Lady for sale? (for me of course) ;) ;) ;).
[/quote]

Nope. He has one but it's listed as; No Packaging, Instructions Included.
[quote]
On 2012-03-15 15:56, The Amazing Azzam wrote:
Izzy Jay,

I think you are new to this I think and I can give you some great advice.

You will be able to get most of the Tenyo you want at reasonable prices if you are patient.

If you want to have them all and right away, then you are going to pay a lot, especially right now.

Right now prices are skyrocketing and the tricks that you want are the ones many people want.

Just my advice.

AA
[/quote]

AA,
Actually, I'm not really new at this, I've been collecting Tenyo for quite a while. However
it just so happens that for some reason I never managed to get the 5 Tenyo Effects that I inquired about here at the Café;
1)Tenyo T-160 Fantastica
2)Tenyo T-161 Parabox
3)Tenyo T-164 Metal Matrimony
4)Tenyo T-173 The Eye Of The Idol
5)Tenyo T-187 Mini Morphosis
So I started this topic, and I must say I'm surprised. I managed to get all 5 Effects at very reasonable prices with the help of the wonderful people here at the Café. As for your advice AA, it's excellent advice, advice which I've used quite a lot while collecting.

Thank You - Izzy
I feel the good Tenyo Karma all around tonight.

Great job to those who provided tricks at reasonable prices.

I wouldn't ask for anything more.

:)
AA
I just put my Excalibur in the "Tricks & effects to sell" section:

The original, factory sealed, discontinued item, T-122.
Paypal only, $135 + shipping.

Thanks!
Simon
Hi,
Does anyone know where's the best place to start looking for Ultra Tube (Tenyo T-86 Ultra Tube)? Or does anyone maybe have an extra one for sale? It's supposed to be almost impossible to get one these days.

Thanks
Izzy

P.S. Tenyo Ultra Tube - http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=5xg33eUSDVo
Hi,
Here's a list of a couple of Tenyo effects I just can't seem to get my hands on. Does anyone have any of these for sale?

1) Tenyo T-104 Black Hole
2) Tenyo T-105 Tunnel Of Darkness
3) Tenyo T-131 The Moons Of Jupiter
4) Tenyo T-181 Bird Watcher
5) Tenyo T-188 Lucky Rabbit
6) Tenyo T-197 X Ray Files

Thanks In Advance
Izzy Jay
Izzy Jay, none of the items on your list are incredibly tough if you're willing to pay for them. The first three have been on eBay in the past month.
I know, but for some reason I keep on missing every auction, or I lose by a couple of cents. It's quite frustrating actually.
Here's my list of most wanted. There are a lot more on my list but these I want both to perform and collect.

The Haunting (the last two on ebay I was the second highest bidder :-(
Menta Marvel (new or like new)
Card Changer (new or like new)
Ultra Tube (new or like new)
Nostradamus Clock (new or like new)
See Through Guillotine (new or like new)
Lucifers Lock (new or like new)
Mirage (new or like new)
Moon Spinner (new)
Ribbon Forever (new)
Coin of Dracula (new)
Super Spike (new)
Mini Zag (new)
Illusionarium/Transpavision (new)
(2) Floating Lady (one for me and one for That's Cool) ;-)

Anything new I am looking for in Mint or Near Mint English Packaging.

Thanks
AA
My list just became smaller, thanks to a wonderful magician here at the Café. I'm still looking for these 4:
4) Tenyo T-188 Lucky Rabbit
I'm also looking for a new Tenyo T-127 Telesphere. But as with Tenyo T-86 Ultra Tube, it's nearly impossible to find. And they rarely show up on Ebay. Any help is highly appreciated.

Izzy
Hey Izzy....check my recent post two threads down....
Thank You, how do I order from them? I don't see any prices or buying options.
Use the posted e-mail to contact him on details. I ordered a Telesphere from him a couple of years ago with no issues... Worth a shot.

John
And it was a Genuine Tenyo? I don't want to order from Denmark (I'm in the U.S.) only to find out that it's a fake.
I ordered my 'back-up' Telesphere a year or so ago from Tom, he told me it was his last copy (it was genuine Tenyo, not the blister but the real cardboard version package). His website needs update. But you never know he found one (or more) more.
Reminds me of something you posted yesterday ... you're getting old John :hrmph: ;)
I am getting older Killertweety... but have no idea why that post repeated... I am getting older Killertweety... but have no idea why that post repeated... I am
Well, at least the comedian within you is still young and fresh. ;)
Hi, J M Talbot
I checked out the link you posted http://www.tomtrix.dk/tenyosales.htm and they have Telesphere. however when I try emailing them I get this message;

Your message to <tomtrix@get2net.dk> was automatically rejected:
Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)

Do you know of any other way of contacting them?
Why not try the contact form on his website: http://www.tomtrix.dk/index1.htm (click Kontact). He writes he'll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for the link Killertweety.
I'm still looking for these 4 Tenyo Effects (Mint/New). Anyone know where to find them or have them for sale?
4) Tenyo T-127 Telesphere
Thanks - Izzy
What's the deal with Telesphere? On eBay it recently sold for +$200 while on the other hand this Danish guy [i]seems[/i] to have them in stock....

This is a serious question, I honestly have no idea since I'm not [i]that [/i]much into Tenyo, its prices and availability anymore.
[quote]
On 2012-03-22 13:57, Nicolino wrote:
since I'm not [i]that [/i]much into Tenyo, its prices and availability anymore.
[/quote]

Can you laeve the keys to the secret warehouse under the welcome mat in case some of the boys want to hangout? <g>

No question that a new Telesphere is pretty tough to locate which is probaly what drove the e-bay price up. The Danish source I posted is probably not that well known and we have not confirmed if he has any left.

John
I contacted "The Danish Guy" but got no response and his site was last updated in 2002, so I'm assuming he's out of the game, at least regarding Telesphere.
Hi Izzy:

I purchased my Telesphere from him in April 2010 (Paid $70 for the trick and shipping to Canada). Unfortunately cannot find any other contact info.

John
This I believe is an updated link to the products he sells. No longer showing Telesphere... but a few other Tenyo items.

http://www.tryllekunstner-tom-trix.dk/6904547
[quote]
On 2012-03-19 00:30, The Amazing Azzam wrote:
Here's my list of most wanted. There are a lot more on my list but these I want both to perform and collect.

The Haunting (the last two on ebay I was the second highest bidder :-(
Menta Marvel (new or like new)
Card Changer (new or like new)
Ultra Tube (new or like new)
Nostradamus Clock (new or like new)
See Through Guillotine (new or like new)
Lucifers Lock (new or like new)
Mirage (new or like new)
Moon Spinner (new)
Ribbon Forever (new)
Coin of Dracula (new)
Super Spike (new)
Mini Zag (new)
Illusionarium/Transpavision (new)
(2) Floating Lady (one for me and one for That's Cool) ;-)

Anything new I am looking for in Mint or Near Mint English Packaging.

Thanks
AA
[/quote]

Hi AA,
Did you have any luck making this list any smaller?
Izzy
If you had to make a list of the 5 rarest/hard to find Tenyo effects, what would you put on the list?
Izzy,

I got a Moon Spinner and a Super Spike.

I m working on some of the others via two trades, but these type of trades take time.

AA
Izzy,

There are about 6 to 8 tricks that are almost impossible to get.

Most of the Super Tenyo Collectors need these 6 or 8 and that is it.

I heard that even Tenyo does not have a complete T-1 to T-XXX.

I know one is Melting Loop, one was buried in a lot of magic on the auctions site. The listing had a blurry picture and not much of a description. Someone must have made out that there was a Melting Loop in there because it sold for $600 +

Another is Coin Coaster. It is so rare that Stereo does not even have a single picture of it, just a small sketch.

Killer Tweety, JM Talbot, Angelo Carbone, Nicolino, Houdini and the other Super Collectors can tell you the rest of the list.

AA
That's besides the 10 missing Tenyo Effects (T-49 - T-52, & T-55 - T-60)?
[quote]
On 2012-03-26 22:59, The Amazing Azzam wrote:

Another is Coin Coaster. It is so rare that Stereo does not even have a single picture of it, just a small sketch.

AA
[/quote]

That's Tenyo T-44 right? Isn't it called Magic Coaster? stereo calls it that on his website.
I have a Japanese Mira Metal BNIP....different coin size....is this rare?
Wow! Awesome effect! So does anyone have a Mira Metal BNIP for sale or maybe know where I can get one?

Thanks In Advance
Izzy Jay
Wow! Awesome effect! So does anyone have a
Mira Metal BNIP for sale or maybe know where I
can get one?
Thanks In Advance
Izzy Jay
It's true that Tenyo does not have a complete set of every item they've put out. But there are many items we've never seen in the United States.

All the Tenyo items specially branded for the Tokyo Disney parks alone would fill an entire display case.

I do not know a single person who has "Coin Coaster." I know what it is: a plastic coaster with a flap that allows a coin hidden inside to pop up under a glass. The prop itself is a common Chinese knock-off, but I've never seen one in the orignal Tenyo packaging.

Also, I've never seen a Breakaway Fan in it's original Tenyo box marked with the proper T-number.
I'm looking for these 5 Tenyo effects;
4) Tenyo T-136 Geometrick
5) Tenyo T-148 Mira Metal

Anyone have any of these for sale or know where I can get any of these?

Thanks - Izzy
My list just became smaller, thanks to some wonderful magicians here at the Café.
3 more to go!

1) Tenyo T-131 The Moons Of Jupiter
2) Tenyo T-136 Geometrick
3) Tenyo T-148 Mira Metal

As The Amazing Azzam says:
Keep the Good Karma flowing!
The Tenyo Coin Coaster looks to be in cardboard, not in plastic. Maybe one day we find one ! I have find Tenyo Astro coin last month, this one too don't have any photo on internet before.
You can see now real photo of T-44 Magic Coaster :

http://tenyo-magic.blogspot.fr/2010/05/t-044.html
Congratulations Stereo!

Now you can chance the description on your blog from:

A so rare magic trick that there is no photo of that
this!

To:

A so rare magic trick that I'm the only that has a photo of it!
Thank you, I have miss this XD And I change to the good description of the routine.

I also add the Tenyo T-63 Disney World Vision :

http://tenyo-magic.blogspot.fr/2010/05/tenyo-t-63-disney-world-vision.html
Stereo,

What is XD?

AA
How ! "XD' it's like lol or Mdr , it's smiley, turn your head to left and see face with big smile and crossed eyes. Maybe smiley used to be writte here in France.
That's great being able to track down a photo of the coin coaster Stereo. Looks like it was made to resemble an actual cardboard coaster. At this point I assume it probablly still works in a similar manner to the plastic version Richard referenced. Although your discription does say it produces multiple coins and the plastic "slum" version only produces one.
Yes it's the traduction of official Tenyo description wich say you can, at command, make the coin appear one at a time. But maybe it's just translation error and it's like the plastic coin coaster where they are one coin on the coaster and the other one pops up. Maybe one day someone find one and can give us the real routine.

Some nice add on blog today with T-63 and T-44 real photo. Thanks to you all ;o)
Yes a great day for the blog for sure. I am going to send you a picture this weekend of my Magic Tube with the red cork instead of a plastic cover (I know Killertweety is dying to see it <g>) The instructions also illustrate it with a cork.

John
Thank you so much John ;o)
I am still looking for:

MENTALMARVEL T-158 Yutaka Sato 1992
MIRA-METAL T-148 Atsushi Fukano 1990
TELESPHERE T-127 Hiroshi Kondo 1986
SIDE TRACK T-118 Hiroshi Kondo 1984
CROSSROADS T-107 Keiji Takahashi 1981
LUCIFER'S LOCK T-102 Shigeru Sugawara 1980
ELEVATOR COIN T-90 Hideo Kato 1978
ULTRA TUBE T-86 Shigeru Sugawara 1977

Thanks!
So whoever sent the Magic Coaster photo...do they actually own one? If so maybe they can post a video for everyone.
This place is amazing! I only got 2 things left on my Tenyo List:

Tenyo T-127 Telesphere
Tenyo T-148 Mira Metal

Anyone got any of these for sale or know where I can get one?

Thanks - Izzy Jay
PMed you...
I'm still looking for these 2 (New/Mint condition)

Tenyo T-127 Telesphere
Tenyo T-148 Mira Metal

Anyone got any of these for sale or know where I
can get one?

Thanks - Izzy Jay
PMed you Izzy.

Cheers!

Macmac
I'm looking for these 9 (New/Mint condition):

- T-86 ULTRA TUBE
- T-91 FLOATING LADY
- T-104 BLACK HOLE
- T-107 CROSSROAD
- T-118 SIDETRACK
- T-123 BILLSCAPE
- T-139 KNIFE OF THE NINJA
- T-148 MIRA METAL
- T-153 DIABOLICUS

Do not hesitate to PM me!
One item left on my list!

T-127 Telesphere BNIB

Anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one?

Thanks in Advance
Izzy Jay
Well...like many other I am looking for:

- T-86 ULTRA TUBE
- T-91 FLOATING LADY
- T-107 CROSSROAD
- T-118 SIDETRACK
- T-123 BILLSCAPE
- T-127 TELESPHERE
- T-129 MIRAGE
- T-136 GEOMETRICK
- T-153 DIABOLICUS
- T-158 MENTA MARVEL

Any help would be appreciated!
Cheers!
Macmac
Hello,

I'm Looking for one T-123 Billscape for long time (as new in very good condition, with package would be perfect but not obligatory), I don't have many time to look at sales forum or search one but maybe one of us have a spare one and would be happy to find a deal with me. I never really looked elsewhere because For a long time I hope to make a trade with killertweety who had one new copy aside, but the day I finally found one of the last tricks missing from his collection (Astro coin) to make an exchange, it no longer had it :( No luck lol

So if have one We can make trade and I'm ready to separate for trick of my collection.

See you.
Davy
Indeed Stereo, no more mint Billscape for trade for the time being, or of course I would have been very happy to trade it for your Astro Coin. But ... I think where you can find one and the person will be happy to trade with Astro Coin I believe ... I don't think it's new in package though. I'll sent you a pm.
Ah yes.....a mint Billscape sealed in package......does it exist?!! How many are out there? Who has them? Let us know......surely if you have more than one that's greedy....?!!!! lol!!

Cheers!

Macmac
Now if you have a mint sealed in package Billscape and it escapes the sealed package, and the package is still sealed then can be handed out for inspection there's your real magic. :goof:

"let's continue on with this carnival-like atmosphere"
Stereo, let me check if I have one left...if so, however, it will be my only one.
Hey Stereo, if you would like to trade your Astro Coin for a beautiful set of Tenyo Rice Bowls let me know... they are great to look at plus you can eat your cereal from them!

John
I thought I'd almost completed my list, but apparently things don't always go as you wish. So basically I'm still looking for these 9 Tenyo Effects BNIP,

1) T-086 Ultra Tube
2) T-104 Black Hole
3) T-105 Tunnel Of Darkness
4) T-117 The Alpha Tunnel
5) T-127 Telesphere
6) T-129 Mirage
7) T-131 The Moons Of Jupiter
8) T-135 Space Towers
9) T-148 Mira Metal

if anyone has any of these for sale please PM me.

Thanks In Advance - Izzy Jay
Most of us are looking for the same ones......! Help!

Macmac
Telesphere is on ebay right now with ridculous reserve price. At 161.17 reserve not met
Mira Metal also same thing insane. At 241.76 with 6 bids

Houdini has Alpha Tunnel possibly for another rare trade soon.

I know no help hahaha
But they are out there.

Richard
I am looking for T-94 "Nightmare in Color". Anybody have this one for sale or trade?
I have a sealed Billscapes and can photograph one if need be.

However, from the Good Karma thread:

Stereo, let me ask you something, let me ask YOU ALL something.

@Stereo,

Did you practice your ridiculous "Tenyo Good Karma" BS when you sold an OPENED Ultra Tube just days ago on eBay for $799? All of you can verify Davy's sale by going to eBay and doing a "completed items" search on eBay and checking the "world wide" check box.

Now let me be crystal clear, I'm actually happy for you, you sold a rare trick for a ton of money. I have no problem with this by itself, demand far outweighs supply, and you profited and benefited accordingly.

Now, you tell me, how is asking $800 for my sealed Billscape any more absurd than you selling your OPENED Ultra Tube for $800?

You tell me why your Ultra Tube is worth $800 and a sealed BNIP Billscape couldn't possibly be worth as much?

I study the eBay market daily and can tell you that sealed Billscapes are FAR MORE RARE than your Ultra Tube. Incidentally , one sold for $120 on April 5th, so I ask you Stereo, how could one sell for $800 just days later and opened at that?

I ASK YOU ALL...

How can Stereo sell an OPENED Ultra Tube for $800 and mock me with sarcasm after I ask $800 for a SEALED Billscape that is far more rare?

Do you see the hypocrisy here? Do you the absurdity here?
No need to writte the same post on all topics ? what is the Goal ? what are you looking for in the end? Rot all the posts ? is it really necessary? Everyone looks at each topic so everyone would have seen your first post if that is what worries you.

You ask everyone's opinion? You are not on you? you need supports to be sure of your thinking? I'm really struggling to understand the interest of this attitude.
[quote]
On 2012-04-22 19:46, stereo wrote:
No need to writte the same post on all topics ? what is the Goal ? what are you looking for in the end? Rot all the posts ? is it really necessary? Everyone looks at each topic so everyone would have seen your first post if that is what worries you.

You ask everyone's opinion? You are not on you? you need supports to be sure of your thinking? I'm really struggling to understand the interest of this attitude.
[/quote]

Just making sure you didn't run away from your own hypocrisy. You laugh at asking $800 for Billscape but sell an Ultra Tube for $800. Completely hypocritical and absurd.
Sorry but I never had the idea, or even dared, or even thought about offering my Ultra Tube for $ 800 HERE on this forum, More, especially not in a topic called "Good Karma". All the difference is here.

Also I did not know or pretended that my Ultra TUBE worth $ 800, I put it on ebay with a starting price of $ 10, with no reserve.
And this is the auction that determined the price.

YOU, You proclaim that Billscape worth $ 800, you proclaim that it is rarer than Ultra Tube (which is totally wrong for that matter)... Is all the difference ...

An absurd ... more...
[quote]
On 2012-04-22 22:04, stereo wrote:
Sorry but I never had the idea, or even dared, or even thought about offering my Ultra Tube for $ 800 HERE on this forum, More, especially not in a topic called "Good Karma". All the difference is here.

Also I did not know or pretended that my Ultra TUBE worth $ 800, I put it on ebay with a starting price of $ 10.
And this is the auction that determined the price.

YOU, You proclaim that Billscape worth $ 800, you proclaim that it is rarer than Ultra Tube (which is totally wrong for that matter)... Is all the difference ...

An absurd ... more...
[/quote]

Stereo, Stereo, you're missing the point, AGAIN!

You're talking illogical symantecs!

THE BOTTOM LINE:

I WAS JOKING ABOUT ASKING $800 FOR A BILLSCAPE!

YOU TOOK THE BAIT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER AS I KNEW YOU WOULD.

I was however making a very real point. How can you think it's ridiculous to ask $800 for a Billscape when you just sold an Ultra Tube for $800? You can't assert that it's ridiculous. What makes Billscape any less valuable than Ultra Tube? I could care less if you asked $10 or $800, you sold it for $800 and poked fun at asking the same for Billscape, your logic is flawed.

YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT ULTRA TUBE BY THE WAY, DEAD WRONG.

I have seen FAR MORE Ultra Tube's on eBay over the last 3 years than SEALED Billscapes, YOU'RE WRONG STEREO. I study the eBay market place far more than you do and actually document this stuff. An Ultra Tube in package just sold for $120 on April 5th, don't tell me that Ultra Tube is more rare than a SEALED, underscore SEALED, Billscape.

As I have said 100x now, I'm happy for you that you sold your UT for $800, YOU KEEP MISSING THIS, what I have a problem with is why you think it's absurd that a SEALED BILLSCAPE (YES, FAR MORE RARE THAN ULTRA TUBE) going for $800 is any more absurd than you're MORE COMMON and OPENED Ultra Tube going for $800.
Message: Posted by: The Amazing Mr. H (Apr 23, 2012 12:01AM)
Come on, guy/gals! Tenyo was supposed to bring us together. Group hug?
No gorilla tight hugs around the throat area for a sustained amount of time please. :)
Exactly...come on guys....if you want to have a rant at each other...and it seems it is a personal one then maybe you should do it off forum.....or in private.....

Macmac
So if I summarize, I thought your proposal was for fun, I respond in the same tone with a laugh, you fall on me, telling me that it's not funny, I responds by saying I'm sorry because I thought it was funny, you are telling me that I am a hypocrite to imagine finding this funny because it's not funny and ultimately you called me I did not understand anything because it was actually funny.

Ok ok

I pass the message or you ask me : "if you TRULY have a health problem...." probably very funny too , but as I never understands anything at your humor I will not dwell on them.

So funny.
Stereo,

My PM to you about your health was SERIOUS and NOT A JOKE.

If you're in need of financial assistance due to a serious health problem because you're out of work, I'm willing to help you and I meant that.

Didn't want to broadcast this to the Café but since you mentioned it...

I think there are others besides myself that are willing to help, no one hates you Stereo.

Tom
Hey if anyone out there has a T-158 out there that is opened and used but complete, I'll buy it from you!!

(By the way that's the Menta Marvel)

PM me...

Judah
Thank you :)
So Houdini103126, did you find more BNIP Telesphere?
I can't believe my luck! I just got these 5 Tenyo Effects!

T-105 Tunnel Of Darkness
T-117 The Alpha Tunnel
T-127 Telesphere
T-129 Mirage
T-131 The Moons Of Jupiter
T-148 Mira Metal

That's 5 things off my Tenyo list!
Congrats to the Mirage, this one I'm still missing....
So now I'm just looking for these 3;

1) T-086 Ultra Tube
2) T-127 Telesphere
3) T-135 Space Towers

if anyone has any of these for sale please PM
me.
T-86 Ultra Tube ???? What ?

I had never heard of this one!
I hope you find one soon, Nicolino. Many people are selling rare Tenyo now because of the rising prices.
Yes, I'll keep my eyes open!
There's a new book coming out on that effect! Check it out! LOL ;)
Bad Karma in this thread, too.
[quote]
On 2012-04-26 12:19, stereo wrote:
T-86 Ultra Tube ???? What ?

I had never heard of this one!
[/quote]

Ya you just missed one, it sold on ebay for $791.00

If you snooze you lose. :napping:

Better luck next time! :hysteric:
The brass tricks in the deluxe sets aside, I would have to say that UltraTube is the best performable trick (or trick worth performing that fools both laymen and magicians) that is really hard to find. There are Tenyo tricks that are more difficult to find, but they're not great tricks--merely great collectibles.
I agree when I seen Ultra Tube video the first time I said wow now that is really good and immediately wanted to get one not because it is a collectable but just amazing to see performed.

Wish the great Tenyo tricks were never discontinued so they could be available to anyone that wants one. But most none collectors will never pay to have them cause they cannot afford or see them worth the insane price of these now collectable items.

As bad as I would like to have one I cannot ever bring myself to pay the now going rate for a sealed untouched one and that is how I like things. If it was made by anyone else new and at a reasonable price I would buy it today. Especially if it wasn't plastic. :)
I agree Ultra Tube is wonderfull, as is Billscape. My all time favourites.

Haunting just sold for 520 USD by the way. Reminds me of this thread, one of the first on this forum: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=339557&forum=258&2

I guess 150 USD wasn't that bad of a deal afterall ;)
Finally!!! I won Ultra Tube on Ebay for €200 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Congrats, mate!! :)
You'll love it :) One of the few Tenyo items I was not able to figure out untill I had it in my hands!
I can't wait to get it!!!
Two more to go,

1) T-127 Telesphere
2) T-135 Space Towers

if anyone has any of these for sale please PM
me.
I'm looking for a T-107 Ribbon Forever, or at least the instructions. I have one that is warped, apparently too much sun! So, if I could get a copy of the directions, I'd be happy.

The "Pseudomagician"
I laugh to myself big time when I read this post...many years ago...i asked Magick Balay when he worked at Tannens if I should purchase Mini-Morphisis..i really wanted it...he said it was terrible and junk..but I still always wanted it...lol..all these years later, I still want it, but its hard to find, and sooo expensive when I do find it...I should have bought it! haha
Hi Again,
I'm looking for T-201 Mystery China Box (BNIP), anyone got this one for sale?

Thanks In Advance
Izzy Jay
Gonna send you an email anyway about Geometrick next days... :) :)
Hey gang... I'm looking for Ultra Tube (isn't everyone), but I want it used and unpackaged. PM if anyone is interested in selling or has a line on who might have one that way to sell. Thanks

CVH
A lot of Tenyo on Martinka's current auction: http://www.martinka.com/martinka/auction/APViewInCat.asp?ID=7
Ultra Tube and Ninja Experiment in one auction :righton: :goodluck:

It is strictly forbidden to bid on the Astro Tube lot by the way, because I'm bidding on that one :P ;)
I can't wait to see the final prices tomorrow evening. While not always the best bargains, Martinka is a pretty fair auction with a sound base of loyal customers...most of whom know what they're doing (although you will find the occasional rich collector who will pay anything for that missing trick). We should see some relatively honest prices in comparison to EchhhBay.
I am looking for an open used Billscape, Illusionarium, and Mystery China Box. I would prefer to have these used as I would like to play with them and don't want to open brand new packages (will save those for the collectors)! Please get in touch via PM.

John
I'm looking for Telesphere BNIP or at least Mint condition in open package.

Anyone got one for sale?

Izzy Jay
Anyone got T-201 Mystery China Box (BNIP or at least Mint Condition) for sale?

Thanks - Izzy Jay
Sorry about the problem you had with the seller. You'll find one, I know it.
I finally got T-201 Mystery China Box!!!

Thanks to The Amazing Azzam!!!
Looking for T-118 Sidetrack (like many other people) if anone has a lead it would be much appreciated. Thanks
I have a 127 telesphere in great shape no box or instructions if your interested ill send you pics.
Thanks
Tim
I have four hard to find Tenyo effects for sale in the for tricks for sale dept.

Thanks.

Kevin
Someone is selling a new Ultra Tube on Ebay now
Lets get a pool goin' on what the final price will be for 'Ultra Tube'. My guesstimate is $575.
USD 380.-
USD 411,52
USD $666.
USD 800 $ !! lol I'm so so greedy you know.
:lol: "USD 800 $ !!" :hysteric:
At this price I can't believe the rest of you who have this aren't selling.
Or,,,,, if one more shows up, would that flood the market??
"Sell into strength, buy when there is blood in the streets"(Baron Rothschild)
Ultratube sold for 400,05 - I was closest, only 11,50 USD off. What do I win? ;)
After conferring with the official judges & Mr.Barker himself, it has been ruled that you over-bid. Even thou your guesstimate was closer, the actual winner is Magic Patagonia. He has opted to pass on his prize & is currently trading-up to play Plinko. He was recently quoted by the press as saying, "If Killertweety's got a problem with that, he can meet me by the monkey bars at recess."
[img]http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/1105/what-funny-animal-family-attitude-nature-demotivational-posters-1306732361.jpg[/img]
LOL......you will have to live with that Killertweety....:kermit:
[quote]
On 2012-07-09 14:13, Inert wrote:
After conferring with the official judges & Mr.Barker himself, it has been ruled that you over-bid. Even thou your guesstimate was closer, the actual winner is Magic Patagonia. He has opted to pass on his prize & is currently trading-up to play Plinko. He was recently quoted by the press as saying, "If Killertweety's got a problem with that, he can meet me by the monkey bars at recess."
[/quote]

Being this is a Tenyo forum shouldn't he be meeting him by the "Gorilla Bar" at a preset time set on the "Future Clock" :goof:
I just noticed some of you wants Side Track T-118 and The Haunting T-156.
I have these for sale. They will soon be out in my shop:
http://www.trollerisaker.se
Hi,
I checked your shop, but don't see them anywhere.
I believe they are online now - pretty pricey though (+ 250 USD for a used Sidetrack) but a serious collector might be interested. No price for The Haunting. There's also a Ninja Experiment (used) for a very good price :)
250 USD is too much for me for a very used ( on the photo ) Sidetrack. Impossible to find the other tricks, I think they are all sold now. I'm happy for the seller if it's the case. What is the price you see for ninja experiment ?
It was about 55 USD - a bargain. I don't know what the quality was - in some cases a used Ninja Experiment has holes in the black foam from pushing the sharp pencils through it. I once tried removing/replacing the foam and taking the frame apart for doing this but it broke.
Yes, Side track was sold and also some other Tenyo effects.
Ninja Experiment was in mint condition so someone got happy :)

I hesitated to post here as I run my business and I do not want to be a spammer on your forum.
As I can see some of you are looking for Tenyo effects as:
Black Hole (sold yesterday)
The Haunting (still in stock)
Telesphere (sold 3pcs)
Midas Machine (sold 2 month ago)

I thought it would be a good idea to give you a hint of where to find these items in future.
I get Tenyo tricks on regular basis.

I will avoid posting here on regular basis just to promote my business.

Best Regards
Tommy Aarna
TROLLERISAKER.SE
Wow!!!! Did someone here get this lot:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-TENYO-MAGIC-TRICK-LOT-OF-5-MIRAGE-CROSSROADS-MINI-ZAG-MORE-/290777600206?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b3b210ce&nma=true&si=PUwSMwK1oUPPUM%2Fy%2BeJ7cMtt2TE%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Mirage (new)
Crossroads (new but unglued package)
Mini-Zag (new)

Buy it Now = $99
That is one hell of a deal! It wasn't me unfortunately ;)
I saw that too! Killer deal- I think the seller probably thought he was getting a great price at $100 BIN- little did he know! Had this been a bidding auction he would have probably gotten at least 5 times that much.
Hi,
Anyone know a little more about this effect T-175 Unusual Suspect?
I love Unusual Suspects. It uses a well known principle but the gimmick case makes the trick very good.
What do you want to know exactly ? (i think you have allreday look at the blog)
The trick is good but the props is cheap design I think. Maybe pimp the front of the case and cards ( with portrait af real gangster of serial killer like the "wanted poster") and you can make a super great routine with nice modern / or great retro design.

The original idea of routine with cocktails and shaker was fun too.
Yeah, I read the blog. It's the first place I go to when I need information on Tenyo effects. (Don't we all ;) ) Thanks again Davy!
What I wanted to know is if it's supposed to be a rare/hard to find effect, because I've been looking for one for quite a while and I can't seem to find it anywhere. :stuckinbag:
I have an extra one available. If you are interested feel free to PM.
PM sent
Anyone got T-178 Krazy Keys BNIP for sale?
Pretty sure I have one or two sets.
Hey Nicolino! Haven't heard from you in quite a while! Where have you been hiding?
I know I am asking for a lot , but based on Roberto's (Magic Patagonia) game on the other thread it appears I now need to get a T-142 Lancelot... if anyone has an extra (used one preferably to keep price down, plus I display and demo) I would be interested. Thanks gang. Charlie
You don't wait to see the video ?
Lancelot is by far not my favourite Tenyo - the method seems so obvious. But then again, Roberto's handling/routine often is that excellent it becomes a very good trick :)
[quote]
On 2012-10-10 07:31, Izzy Jay wrote:
Hey Nicolino! Haven't heard from you in quite a while! Where have you been hiding?
[/quote]
Elsewhere in the Café! :)
Well, it's nice hearing from you again.
And, Welcome Back!!!
Oh, I completely forgot about Krazy Keys. I'll send you a PM.
I have a money shredder (opened) any offers?
I know I'm a litte late on this topic, but I have been desperately searching for Tunnel of Darkness for the past month, no luck :( anyone have any ideas or know who is selling one??
I am looking for preferably an open Geometrick but would also consider a sealed one. Please PM if you have one for sale.

Thanks,
John