(Close Window)
Topic: My sister needs a bone Marrow Transplant.
My younger sister has Myeladyspasia, a disease that causes her bone marrow to not work correctly. It could turn in to leukemia. Our family is going to get blood tests on Monday the 29.

She is 6 months pregnant so the doctors want to wait until she hits 32 weeks before they take the baby.

My prayer request is that God heals her without any treatment. If that is not his will then pray that my bone marrow is a perfect match.

The pastor of the church we grew up in came by on Saturday to visit and he told her that he had a sense that she was not going to die from this. I feel the same way and take this as comforting news.

Pray that the holy spirit comforts my sister and her husband and my parents, who are having a hard time.

Thanks Steve for having this area and thanks to all of you who will pray for us. I will let you know if I am a match as soon as I here.

Thank You and God bless you.

Jeff Stubb
You're in my prayers. I'll continue till we get the good report.
Coldthorn
You are in my prayers, as well as your sister (obviously), and your whole family, Ed.
Howdy BigJeff,

I'm on the volunteer Nt'l Bone Marrow registry. You never know, I may be called on as a match. It's happened once before but the final testing showed "no match". In the meantime, she's in our prayers :) There's thousands signed up and ready to contribute.
Jeff,

I'll be keeping you, your sister, and your family in my prayers.
Hi Big Jeff,

My thoughts are with you and your family.
Praise the LORD!!
I just found out I am a PERFECT match for my sisters bone marrow.

Thank you GOD, and thank all of you who were praying for us, it really means alot to know so many people care.

Monday night my sister, Julie, started having contractions, they lasted about 1 1/2 hours. Her doctor has her on bed rest. The blood test on Thurs, Oct. 2, showed her blood counts are stable.

Please pray for the baby, he looks healthy and normal. Pray that Julie can carry him until atleast mid November.

Thanks again for all your prayers and encouraging words and most of all THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!

Jeff Stubb
That's fantastic news about your being a match!!!

Hope all goes well Jeff! :)
Big Jeff that's great news! :thumbsup:
Wow! You know how rare your match is statistically? The odds are usually quite dismal and you both seem to have beat them. Wooohooo!
:bigsmile:
Praise The Almighty! :wavey:

:online:
For an update on Jeff's sister, click here

[url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=55261&forum=61&3]www.themagiccafe.com[/url]