(Close Window)
Topic: Presto's Super-Silly Sponge Ball Routine
Check out my new sponge ball routine for kids entertainers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6nSKEt9rQ0

Hope you enjoy it!

- Kevin
Kevin, the video didn't show the routine, just kids reactions. They loved it, but are we supposed to see?
Is this available through your favorite dealer? Or just through you?

I am intrigued, but the demo showed me nothing magical that caught my eye and made me think, "I want to buy that!"

What made me intrigued was how hard you had the children laughing. I still would have liked to have seen at least one or two snippets of magical moments in the demo though. At the end it says it has all these magical moments but yet not even one was shown clearly.

Just my 2 cents.

-Paul
Yep, it's just the teaser trailer. The actual trailer won't be posted until Thursday of next week or so. It has a few more shots of the magic, plus a couple of quick shots of the DVD. Great thoughts though!

I'm in talks with a few dealers, but it's currently only available through me.

Thanks! - Kevin
Kevin, best of luck with the new release!
Wasn't much of a teaser either..
Good luck though with it

Don
Unless you are using new sleights ,showing the routine would be, in effect, giving it away for free.He is selling a routine.
[quote]
On 2012-04-12 18:25, Glenn Watson wrote:
Unless you are using new sleights ,showing the routine would be, in effect, giving it away for free.He is selling a routine.
[/quote]

Right, that is why I said he should show at least one or two, not all of them, so we can get a flavor of the routine. At the end of the teaser it claims to have just about every type of magic in it that is possible. Color changes, size changes, appearances, vanishes, (the list goes on), I thought we might be able to see a couple. Since there is so much going on showing a couple pieces certainly is not going to give it all away. Obviously the children found him funny, I'd like to see a bit more as to why so I can make an informed decision.
I think what is putting some off is that the first post says "Check out my new sponge ball routine" and then you watch and don't see any part of a routine.
Zombie, sorry for the confusion. It's just a teaser trailer for the routine. It lets you see the audience reaction and gives a little information as to what the routine includes. The full trailer has a couple more shots, including some of the DVD, but as Glenn states, I'm not selling sleights, just the routine. (the patter, order of sleights, premise, etc.) No new sleights here, just a simple retention vanish and the self-working magic of sponge items included in the set more or less. It's a tricky thing trying to sell the routine, without giving it all away! Thanks!
I hate teasers! And that's not a knock against you, Kevin. A lot of magic sellers are posting teasers anymore and in my opinion they are a complete waste of my time.

For years magic was sold without the benefit of demo videos; then the video craze hit and it really did become difficult to please anyone because videos almost always must either have a lot of cuts and edits in order to NOT give away the methods, or they must be full uncut videos which can always be slowed down, examined frame by frame, and give away the store. Personally I donít mind edited videos as long as they aren't totally deceptive or false.

But I sure do hate teasers!!

I donít envy your video predicament! Good luck with your DVD Kevin.

Thank you.

Jim
So is it available now? What's the cost and how would one order it?
Hey Kevin,

Just read about your routine for sale. Cool! Nice to see another guy from the Northwest selling Magic. Chance Wolf, Steve Taylor, (the late) Jerry Andrus, Presto... I like it!

Curt
Just ordered. I never do sponge balls for kids - always go with the sponge rabbits. But if this routine is good and gets the LPM's, I'll definitely consider it.
Is it the kids you're selling? Cause I don't think that's legal.
Dearwiseone,

Did you ever post a full trailer of this? I would be interested in learning more about it. Thanks.
I've been tracking this and wondering the same thing. Did it all just evaporate?