(Close Window)
Topic: Kingdom Come Video
This item is a small part of the next Monograph. Remember-- this is a SMALL part of it, not the main focus.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLdr4VIO6pU]Kingdom Come[/url]

SEY
That's what I need with my routines! Subtitles!
Looks quite good. If it's not using b***th**s -- and I assume it's not, since the previous thread described it as a new method -- it's definitely intriguing.
Well if this one has a new method.. then that's very intriguing indeed. Cause the first that came to mind are a few.. works.. into the card. There's a few usable but if it's out of the ordinary.. that would definitely be something to see Steven!

By the way, we gotta chat again sometime.. it's just been beyond busy here :/
The video is kind of laggy on my computer, but nice work.
Oh...ok...If you can do this and you aren't an expert in those gambling things (and, of course, the deck is fair), then I'm in awe... Because I'm for years in that gambling subject, and I have no clue how the hell it has be done...I probably have to reconsider many aspects on that matter. Anyway, as famous fellow countryman of me used to say "One thing I'm very sure I know: I don't know anything" (Socrates)...

Vasilis
Looks terrific, if there's no b********s then I'm stumped
Glad you brought it back. Still so anxious to see this offered. Great effect!

Kingman
[quote]
On 2012-04-26 07:41, Chris Piercy wrote:
Looks terrific, if there's no b********s then I'm stumped[/quote]
If the word in asterisks can be used to describe an Oxygen exchange, then no-- it doesn't use that.

SEY
Nice sequence. Difficult to comment on to an extent, given its not clear if the method is purely technique or whether there has also been some work on the Kings.
If Steven is putting this in his next release, it's worth taking a punt. If it's fooling you, it'll fool your audience, and some.
It IS a fooler!

MMc
Not exactly fooling, as their are lots of ways to do this. That's not a criticsm of course, just pointing out that it sort of depends on method and for example, extent to which it is impromptu..
[quote]
On 2012-04-26 15:37, Breather wrote:
Not exactly fooling, as their are lots of ways to do this. That's not a criticism of course, just pointing out that it sort of depends on method and for example, extent to which it is impromptu..[/quote]
Let me say this: This is one use for the principle. There are more than 100, some of which will be in the Monograph. The method is not appropriate for Card Cheating, but is HIGHLY useful for magicians.

SEY
The question is, how much longer will you make us wait in agony?