(Close Window)
Topic: New Version of DigiSelect
Interfaze Technologies just released an all new version of DigiSelect that enables you to set a different volume level for each track and allows you to us a standard presentation remote to move between 'Next' and 'prevoius' scenes. For those of you who have tried Digiselect in the past we invite you to try it again. We have now reset our 15day free trial offer to everyone who has not installed it within the last 3 months. You may be surprised by all the improvements we have implemented.

http://www.digiselect.us
My review of the new Digi Select System

I have been a user of the Digi Select system for some time now, using it mostly for my kid shows. I 've been using the Show Tech for my adult shows, mostly because I've gotten use to the ankle switches. But now with the new release from interfaze Tech. I am putting my show tech up for sale.

There is literally no comparison. The digi system is so easy to use, plus it offers conveniences the show tech doesn't, like individual volume controls for each track, An instant view at a glance of not only the track playing but the next track and the previous track. I place this system side stage and with a quick look I am always on cue and on track with my show.

There is also no complicated hook up. You literally walk in with you lap top and your ready to go. You can have as many show as you wanted loaded into the system, its easy to select you current show at any time.

And now interfaze has created a magnetic reed switch you can use as an ankle switch or in your pocket, now by simply bringing you ankles together or brining your magnetic ring near your pock, you can trigger the next track and lighting change.

I truly love this system it has made my life so much easier. And for the price compared to Terry’s
$1,700 dollar system (great system). But if you already have a laptop why not check this great system out for only $129

Check it out here’s the link : http://interfazeit.com/

I hope this review was helpful.