(Close Window)
Topic: My new show Pyrate Circus
Hi,

Just wanted show you guys the poster for my new two-man show called Pyrate Circus.

You'll be surprised to hear that its a pirate themed show. Lots of juggling, magic, escapes and other crazy stunts.

Anyway, enjoy the pic. I hope you like it. If you want to share it on Facebook (Roslyn Walker) or twitter (@RoslynWalker #PyrateCircus) please do. Just tag me in it please. Oh and if you want a higher resolution version just ask and I'll email you one over :)

All the best,

Ros

[url=http://www.roslynwalker.com/pyratecircusposter]Click here to view image[/url]
VERY nice!
Cheers!

Our website just went live, [url=http://www.pyratecircus.com]PyrateCircus.com[/url].

Still very much in its infancy, but it'll grow over time :)
...and great new avatar, by the way.
Do y'all do the Ren Faire circuit? you should, if not. people would love you at the one at which Jay & I work. I would be happy to hook you up, so please let me know if you are interested.
Hi Hans,

Just pmed you. We're looking to break into that area so any help appreciated.

Cheers mate,

Ros

PS
What you don't see in my avatar is that it was actually raining when the pic was taken!
The first outing for Pyrate Circus was a massive success. If you're on Facebook friend me to see the pics :)
Hi,

My first thought is that I wouldn't make it just suitable for ages 8 plus.
It can be a family show with dangerous stunts ( I juggle chainsaws etc.), but saying it is only for older kids will lose a lot of work.
Younger children must be accompanied by an adult maybe?

Phil