(Close Window)
Topic: Greater Gospel Magic by Duane Laflin
Does anyone have this book that I may possibly buy from? After having the opportunities to perform a few shows for the elderly people and kids at my church, I am recently getting really into gospel magic and am hoping to get my hands on this book so that I could be better equipped to serve God with my magic. I have searched online extensively and only saw it on Amazon, costing $180, which is more than I could afford unfortunately. So I am wondering if anyone has a used copy that I may buy from at a more reasonable price. Thanks!
You might try joining the group: Surplus Magic Exchange on Facebook and posting a WTB for the book and see what bites you get there.
I have this book and recommend it even though it can be tough to find.

I've got a seller who wants $100 for one + shipping. Let me know if you want me to get you in touch with him.
Be blessed!
I have a copy, I just posted it in the "Books for Sale" forum before coming here :)

Coincidence??
I'm surprised that people are selling this book for so much. When I bought my copy, someone was gracious enough to charge a reasonable amount

I know some sites don't keep their web sits up to date, but its worth calling Ronjo & magic Depot for copies listed for about $50

http://www.ronjo.com/magic/greateregospel.html
http://www.magic.org/store/product_info.php?products_id=281
Join the FCM. Once in you will have access to all the past issues of the Christian Conjurer (now called the Voice) online. There is a lot of material to look through and get ideas from.
I would hope that maybe down the road when great titles like "Greater Gospel Magic" go "out of print"- they be made available for online print off- see http://www.JestKidding.com for many old Gospel magic titles you can download even though they are long out of print :)
Another suggestion, look around for reasonable priced (around US$20) "TARBELL Course In Magic" vols.1&2 AND ALSO, "SPIRITUAL APPLICATIONS for TARBELL" (1&2) by Jule L. Miller. That way you have FOUR good books with a variety of good MAGIC.
PS: I have heard there is now Volume 3?
[quote]
On 2012-05-28 05:51, Rickfcm wrote:
Join the FCM. Once in you will have access to all the past issues of the Christian Conjurer (now called the Voice) online. There is a lot of material to look through and get ideas from.
[/quote]
I have joined FCM and have accessed past issues of the Christian Conjurer (now called the Voice), they are a trenedous resource. But access to all the past issues of the Christian Conjurer (now called the Voice) online is, at the moment, not available due to re-construction.(?)
I have a copy of "Greater Gospel Magic" in my library. I refer to it from time to time, it is an excellent resource. I have known personally all the past Presidents of the FCM since Jimmy Lake (also President of the IBM), including John deVries, Bill Baker, Duane Laflin, Del Wilson and many more- they have all honorably, openly and with integrity carried the torch of Gospel magic as a way to be of Kingdom benefit for decades.