(Close Window)
Topic: Ninja Mind-Reading Secrets of the Cold War Psychic Spies!
Ninja Mind-Reading Secrets of the Cold War Psychic Spies! is now available to pre-order! Pre-order price is £9. Official release price will be £18. Estimated release date is Monday 9th July. This is a PDF ebook that will be emailed to you.

With a decidedly tongue-in-cheek title, Ninja Mind-Reading Secrets of the Cold War Psychic Spies will be chock-full with routines and effects from the highly creative mind of Paul Voodini. The routines and effects will be loosely based around the concept of "psychic spies and mind-control" (hence the title) and will be split into three distinct chapters.

Chapter One will feature routines centred around the mind-control techniques of Ninja assassins in 16th Century Shinobi Japan.

Chapter Two will feature routines based on the lost reports of Scotland Yard's Supernatural Investigation Department (SID) in Victorian London.

Chapter Three will feature routines based around experiments in mind-to-mind communication conducted by the United States Army Military Intelligence's Project Stargate in the 1960's and 1970's.

Every fancied being a psychic James Bond? Ever wondered what really gave Man From UNCLE the edge? Dare you accept this Mission Impossible? Then pre-order Ninja Mind-Reading Secrets of the Cold War Psychic Spies now for just £9!

To pre-order please visit http://www.readerofminds.co.uk
New bonus chapter just added! "The Mystery of the Bermuda Triangle" from the files of Scotland Yard's Bermuda office. A "make-and-do" home project that will allow your volunteer to make contact, through the mists of time and space, with the ill-fated Flight 19 who disappeared within the Triangle on December 5th, 1945. I think you'll like it.
This stuff sounds great I can't wait to get this.I love Paul's work I own everything he put out.I am excited on this one looking forward to it.
Double posted Guys I am Just exited about This one.
Did it again Now I know I am over excited.
Thanks Carl! I'm very excited too! ;)
Very interesting!!
Ordered and waiting for release.... :)
Oh yeah!

David
Thanks guys! :)

As a teaser:

The Victorian Scotland Yard section features (among other cool stuff) "The Baker Street Tarot"! I'm really happy with this idea/concept. I think you'll love it, and it has a great back story.

The Project Stargate section features "The Power of 3" - 2 members of the audience join hands with a volunteer, and they enter and experience a shared memory. As demonstrated at the Doomsday gathering in the UK a few weeks ago. Very powerful stuff. Also, "Out of These Palms", a cute take on OOTW and the "Official CIA Tarot Spread". Want to know where the Ruskies are hiding their nukes? Want to know if the Ruskies really plan to invade West Germany? Consult the Official CIA Tarot Spread!

And the final teaser - the Shinobi Ninja section talks exclusively about 'doing it for real'. Oh yeah.
I can't wait to get mine looking real forward and thanks for the bonuses Paul.
That decision was too easy. Paul's material is top-notch!

-AH
[quote]
On 2012-05-30 21:15, Adam Hince wrote:
That decision was too easy. Paul's material is top-notch!

-AH
[/quote]
Thanks Adam - appreciated. :)
I'm excited for Carl!!
[quote]
On 2012-06-01 15:55, johncesta wrote:
I'm excited for Carl!!
[/quote]
So am I! :)
Ordered. Can't wait!
Ordered
Me to Now I am more exited than ever.
I love your work Paul, and it has greatly helped me in my journey in bizarre theatre.

Forgive me if this is a silly question, but is the material in this book all completely new and none have been published before in your other books?

regards,

M.I.
[quote]
On 2012-06-04 03:29, Mind illusionist wrote:
I love your work Paul, and it has greatly helped me in my journey in bizarre theatre.

Forgive me if this is a silly question, but is the material in this book all completely new and none have been published before in your other books?

regards,

M.I.
[/quote]
All is new except one routine which has appeared in another publication (not a Paul Voodini publication but a compilation). There are approximately a dozen new routines and presentations in Ninja Mind-Reading Secrets of the Cold War Psychic Spies.
Looking forward to this, the pre order deal will be well worth it I'm sure!
Thanks Paul, it certainly sounds great :)
Last few days of this pre-order offer. It will be taken off the website on Friday 15th, and then the PDF will hopefully be available from July 9th at the full price. If you want to take advantage of the pre-order offer, do it sooner rather than later. :)

http://www.readerofminds.co.uk
Last 24 hours now of the pre-order.
Nobody can tell anything about what even hadn“t seen... Sorry guys!
Hey guys, any reviews or thoughts on this release?

-Jake
Amazing material here - as usual from Mr Voodini. Although there are only a couple of routines in this book I see myself using "as written", there is a wealth of knowledge here and ideas an nuances to spark your own ideas. Historical accounts of known psychics throughout different eras of history will definitely give you information to add an air of authenticity to what you are showing your specs.