(Close Window)
Topic: So that's why I get migraines!
Since arkansas isn't a Carny hotbed I had to resort to reading everyone's post, reading and surfing the web. Started off by using a Q-tip then today I got a nail, blunted the tip, rubbed it down with alcohol and proceeded. Still got a long way to go but as the pic shows, its a start.
Message: Posted by: Eric the Excellent (Jun 15, 2012 12:01AM)
I always found Q-tips to be more difficult than the real thing. Don't know if it was just the off shape or how they bunched up once they were in there...

Anyway, congrats! Lookin' good!
Message: Posted by: The Curator of the Unusual (Jun 15, 2012 12:51AM)
Being a Blockhead has nothing to do w/ being a Carny...With that said...Now that you do the Blockhead, can you hang Sidewall??..
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (Jun 15, 2012 07:28AM)
No, but I can hang.... wait a minute... didn't we do this already?
Thanks Eric, I gotta start somewhere I guess. Forgive my faux pas mr curator.. and sadly, my tenting skills are lacking.
[quote]
On 2012-06-15 08:39, Greg Collett wrote:
Forgive my faux pas mr curator.. and sadly, my tenting skills are lacking.
[/quote]

Well, between faux pas and Mr Curator you've confused the time out of Jim :)
This carnival had a fake chupacabra foot on display, once. Now, that's a faux paw.
I feel your pain on the whole Arkansas thing. I have lived here just about my whole life. A bit of a cultural wasteland depending on your interests. You can always hit up Mr. magic in little rock, if you haven't heard of it. Jim Henson (yeah I know) is the owner. He may be able to put you in contact with other performers to get you going.
Jj
Jim Henson is the man. I've known him and his family for many many years and he is not only one of the kindest funniest guys around but a treasure chest of magic. ANYONE who needs a particular piece of magic can call him up, he ships nation wide. Cant say enough good things about Jim 'Mr. Magic".
I've been here my whole life too pretty much and yea you nailed it, no pun intended, a cultural wasteland.