(Close Window)
Topic: Magic Santa needs our condolences and support
Our friend Magic Santa has suddenly lost his wife due to a misdiagnosis of an infection. While she had heart problems this infection was quick and unexpected (she was only 51).

Many of us know that Santa has had financial problems due to the economy (after a life of hard work). This has left him without funds for a proper burial for his beloved wife.

The recent diagnosis of his Father's stage four Brain and Lung Cancer minutes before his wife collapse into incoherence has left him in a rough state.

I know times are tough but if you can help Magic Santa (Steve) with funeral expenses he and all his friends would really appreciate it. Please just do what you can. He is not trying for a big funeral just a decent burial.

He has a PayPal address (Thanks for the info Devious) hirestevev@yahoo.com

If anyone has further info on which box to click to avoid fees please post So far it would seem that clicking the "gift of living allowance" box is the best way to go. (thanks to Saiguod Narib and landmark for the info).

If you don't do P.M. Magic Santa for more info. (I can give you the info. to send a check)

-Mary Mowder
Time is an issue as well. Don't mull this over for a few days he needs the funds to bury his wife. So if this site is truly about magicians helping magicians now is the time to step up.
I don't know what to say, I'm very sorry Santa.
Horrible news.
Thank you for moving this announcement to a more appropriate thread. Our deepest sympathy to the family of Magic Santa.
Terrible news. I'm so sorry to hear this. Santa, my thoughts are with you.
In my earlier post I meant if you don't do Paypal but would like to send a check P.M. me for the name and address.

-Mary
Thank you all. I took an extra pill and just had an unscheduled nap. The cost of this burial is just under four grand. So every thing helps. Now I better get up and find my marriage license so they know we were married.
Santa, I can't begin to imagine what you are going through right now. I truly believe in the healing and restorative power of prayer, and I will put you and your family on my prayer list, as well as ask my prayer warrior friends to do the same.
My sincere condolences Steve. My prayers for you to find solace and comfort and my sincere prayers for the progress of your dear wife's soul

Can you please give us her name, so I can invoke her before my prayers?

Kam
My wifes name is Jana Vaughn. She was a teacher until her heart problems and loved working with kids. Her heart condition didn't kill her a young doctor didn't listen to advice or follow protocol and misdiagnosed her conditioned by a mile and rather than admitting her as every other doctor has done due to her hearts sent her home to use an over the counter cream. The infection got into her blood and organs but once in the icu pnemonia got her. She shouldn't have had this happen.
Thoughts are with you Santa.
Santa, hang in there buddy, my prayers and thoughts are with you.
Take care, Bob.
So sorry to hear of this tragedy, Santa. You are in my thoughts and prayers. . .
Steve, I just sent the remaining dollars in my paypal account to you; not much, but it will help a little. Hang in there friend, you'll get through this. If I lost my wife of 40 years I don't know what I'd do. So please graciously accept all the help we can give here and know that we're with you. Sincere prayers for YOU right now. Your wife is in a better place and sooner or later we'll all be there to celebrate with her and you. best, bob
Thank you so much for posting this Miss Mary.
I am thankful to see that so many folks here, have stepped up to support you Brother.

Please hug your loved ones folks!
Vaya Con Dios!
Steve/Santa, I know it's hard, but don't forget to take care of yourself as well.
Steve
My home phone number is 610-287-8365 if you want to talk.
[quote]
On 2012-06-29 21:16, MagicSanta wrote:
My wifes name is Jana Vaughn. She was a teacher until her heart problems and loved working with kids. Her heart condition didn't kill her a young doctor didn't listen to advice or follow protocol and misdiagnosed her conditioned by a mile and rather than admitting her as every other doctor has done due to her hearts sent her home to use an over the counter cream. The infection got into her blood and organs but once in the icu pnemonia got her. She shouldn't have had this happen.
[/quote]

I'm very sorry for this horrible tragedy to you and your family.

Our family will offer prayers for your beloved Jana tomorrow at services.
My deepest condolences. It's hard enough when you can see it coming and I am not going to even try to claim that I know what you are going through. Our prayers are with you.
Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. I keep wanting to tell her things.
I wish I could help more Santa. :(

My prayers are with you now...

You take care and stay strong okay...
[quote]
On 2012-06-29 15:01, Mary Mowder wrote:
Our friend Magic Santa has suddenly lost his wife due to a misdiagnosis of an infection. While she had heart problems this infection was quick and unexpected (she was only 51).

Many of us know that Santa has had financial problems due to the economy (after a life of hard work). This has left him without funds for a proper burial for his beloved wife.

The recent diagnosis of his Father's stage four Brain and Lung Cancer minutes before his wife collapse into incoherence has left him in a rough state.

I know times are tough but if you can help Magic Santa (Steve) with funeral expenses he and all his friends would really appreciate it. Please just do what you can. He is not trying for a big funeral just a decent burial.

He has a PayPal address (Thanks for the info Devious) hirestevev@yahoo.com

If anyone has further info on which box to click to avoid fees please post So far it would seem that clicking the "gift of living allowance" box is the best way to go. (thanks to Saiguod Narib and landmark for the info).

If you don't do P.M. Magic Santa for more info. (I can give you the info. to send a check)

-Mary Mowder
[/quote]

Thanks for the tip, Mary. Hope I am not too late. Regarding your question, if you select "personal" and use a checking account or have money in Paypal, there is no fee. I usually check "gift"...

Jim
You're already in our prayers. Hang in there.
Just to remind folks that it's not too late to send donations to Steve for his wife's burial. Paypal at hirestevev@yahoo.com and Mary Mowder or I can provide his mailing address by PM. Many thanks.
Sorry for your loss
vinny
[quote]
On 2012-06-30 14:58, MagicSanta wrote:
Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. I keep wanting to tell her things.
[/quote]

I'd like to tell you that gets better, but really you'll just get better at handling it.
Much hetero-love.
Hello all.....as I posted on a couple of other threads...I have one MentalCraft TK Pen Kit still available @ the listed price $25.00. If you are interested...please PM me and you can contribute directly to Steve/Santa's paypal. I will take care of the shipping. Blessings to all who have helped in their own special way.

Rich
Sorry for your loss, Steve.
I remember meeting your wife and she was a very nice woman. I'm sorry.
Check your paypal and hang in there.

Frank
Hang in there Santa (Steve), we love and care for you. James
How are things now, Magic Santa?
Steve, I've been away from the Café for several months and the first thing I did was look for your post in It's not Magic. I was about to ask where you've been when I decided to check in this forum. I'm stunned over what you've had to endure.
Your sense of humor has kept me laughing since 2003 when you became my friend. I'm saddened by the loss of Jana. My heart goes out to you.
Hugs
Chrystal