(Close Window)
Topic: Magic with Small Objects
In 2009 I completed a booklet title wimsically "Sleight and the Family Stone" offering 16 effects and complete routines using small objects readily "found" in a table hopping or home setting. (Stones, nuts, dinner mints, etc.) These techniques, sleights and story lines can be used to build hundreds of effects with an "impromptu" nature and presentation.

I never released this eBook (or published it) because I became distracted with writing "TUC Appreciation" and because I included a couple of these effects in a free Christmas package in 2009. 117 magicians requested the package and not a single one gave any feedback as to these effects. Good? -- bad? -- confusing? - silly? -- nada!

but I will try again ...

after all -- these effects are the distilation of effects developed in tens of thousands of one-on-one performances over forty years. There must be something that each of you could use.

This entire eBook (PDF) is offered at NO CHARGE to any impromptu bent magician who will commit to giving feedback.

Requests and statement of intent to gusarimagic@comcast.net
Sending you a request and statement of intent immediately.

Thanks

Ray
I guess I might've been one of those magicians that got this from funsway a while back. I thought I did post about this in one of the forums but if I didn't I sincerely apologize as I really should have. My bad on that.

While I'll admittedly have to revisit the work again to give more fruitful input here, I do remember that it was a plethora of wonderful closeup works from a tremendous thinker and prolific writer in the art. I remember the routines being plentiful and creatively done with a real eye at presentation and understanding spectators as they experience the magic. I believe funsway spoke about his interesting Sway Techniques and just gives you plenty of interesting and fun magic to curl up with. It really was a good read I remember, especially if you like well illustrated explanations. I thoroughly recommend it and I expect to revisit the work again myself. :)
I'll gladly give you feedback on it Funsway, message sent.
This is well thought out magic and routines. Funsway has put a lot of thought into this and much of it has commercial value. Thank you Funsway.

Ray
I always like giving feedback funsway and interested in your ebook. :)
I have sent a request and statement of intent.

Thanks for this great offer..very cool! ;)
Richard
I haave also sent an email to you funsway.
Thanks.
Mikael Johansson
Sweden
Funsway,
Sent you an email regagarding your book.
Thanks,
Mason