(Close Window)
Topic: Anderson Cooper is gay!
Message: Posted by: Jeff J. (Jul 5, 2012 09:34AM)
I just read his statement. How can I ever believe anything he says when his sexual preference is different than mine?
Message: Posted by: Chessmann (Jul 5, 2012 09:51AM)
So, you thought all gays are liars? Ok....
Message: Posted by: Jeff J. (Jul 5, 2012 09:59AM)
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 10:51, Chessmann wrote:
So, you thought all gays are liars? Ok....
[/quote]

No. Only people who don't share all my beliefs and non-beliefs are liars!
Message: Posted by: Chessmann (Jul 5, 2012 10:11AM)
Oh, well that's ok, then. :)
Message: Posted by: landmark (Jul 5, 2012 10:20AM)
And in other news, the sun came up today...
Message: Posted by: Woland (Jul 5, 2012 10:32AM)
Exactly, landmark. This was hardly a surprise. Rather like Robin Roberts worrying that her interview with the President would reveal the lifestyle she carefully "concealed" with her haircut, dress, and demeanor . . . .
Message: Posted by: stoneunhinged (Jul 5, 2012 11:06AM)
I think he's an incredibly good-looking man.

Am I gay?
Message: Posted by: critter (Jul 5, 2012 11:11AM)
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 12:06, stoneunhinged wrote:
I think he's an incredibly good-looking man.

Am I gay?
[/quote]

He also seems like a nice guy, so I don't know if you're gay- but noticing his looks before his personality does make you shallow.
:P
Message: Posted by: stoneunhinged (Jul 5, 2012 11:35AM)
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 12:11, critter wrote:
...but noticing his looks before his personality does make you shallow.
[/quote]

Remember I live in Germany, so I've hardly seen him in anything other than stills.

Nevertheless, I am shallow.

LOL!
Message: Posted by: Chessmann (Jul 5, 2012 11:39AM)
His laughing fit on the air when talking about an incident that Gerard Depardieu (sp?) was incredibly funny.
Message: Posted by: Jeff J. (Jul 5, 2012 11:50AM)
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 11:20, landmark wrote:
And in other news, the sun came up today...
[/quote]

I may be wrong, but didn't it come up yesterday morning too?
Message: Posted by: Jeff J. (Jul 5, 2012 11:52AM)
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 12:06, stoneunhinged wrote:
I think he's an incredibly good-looking man.

Am I gay?
[/quote]

You might be. I think you're pretty good looking. Does that make me gay?
Message: Posted by: landmark (Jul 5, 2012 12:15PM)
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 12:50, Old Scratch Johnson wrote:
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 11:20, landmark wrote:
And in other news, the sun came up today...
[/quote]

I may be wrong, but didn't it come up yesterday morning too?
[/quote]
Anderson Cooper was gay yesterday morning too. ;)


Long ago reported in the gay press, and other press for that matter.
Message: Posted by: LobowolfXXX (Jul 5, 2012 12:16PM)
In a related story, Michael Jordan revealed that he's black.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Jul 5, 2012 12:21PM)
I don't think Anderson is gay, but I never out much thought into it. I did read where his boyfriend is gay though.
Message: Posted by: Jimeh (Jul 5, 2012 12:27PM)
Had dinner with the folks this past weekend and the Anderson Cooper story came on. I just about choked on my food when my mother yells in the direction of the television "You mean to tell me he thought we didn't know?!?

Are his eyes still a National Treasure?
Message: Posted by: Pakar Ilusi (Jul 5, 2012 12:37PM)
He's gay, so?

At least he doesn't pass the death sentence on straight people.
Message: Posted by: LobowolfXXX (Jul 5, 2012 12:39PM)
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 13:37, Pakar Ilusi wrote:
He's gay, so?

At least he doesn't pass the death sentence on straight people.
[/quote]

lol
Message: Posted by: MagicSanta (Jul 5, 2012 01:20PM)
How did anyone not know he was gay?
Message: Posted by: Jeff J. (Jul 5, 2012 01:56PM)
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 13:16, LobowolfXXX wrote:
In a related story, Michael Jordan revealed that he's black.
[/quote]

I refuse to believe that! He's simply a well tanned white person.
Message: Posted by: irossall (Jul 5, 2012 02:01PM)
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 14:20, MagicSanta wrote:
How did anyone not know he was gay?
[/quote]


Not knowing the guy or ever hear him state his sexual persuasion, I did not know or suspect that he is gay (nor do I care).

My question is: Why did he come out with his statement? Does anyone REALLY care?
Iven :patty:
Message: Posted by: Jeff J. (Jul 5, 2012 02:05PM)
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 15:01, irossall wrote:
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 14:20, MagicSanta wrote:
How did anyone not know he was gay?
[/quote]


Not knowing the guy or ever hear him state his sexual persuasion, I did not know or suspect that he is gay (nor do I care).

My question is: Why did he come out with his statement? Does anyone REALLY care?
Iven :patty:
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure HE cares.
Message: Posted by: critter (Jul 5, 2012 02:18PM)
He does have his fans. Fans tend to like hearing about celebrities' personal lives. That's why we have tabloids and tabloid-style television programs.
Message: Posted by: Al Angello (Jul 5, 2012 02:29PM)
I read that he was gay on facebook, he laughingly said that he always was gay and it never was big deal to him. What's more important is that he doesn't eat broccoli either.
Message: Posted by: Pecan_Creek (Jul 5, 2012 02:44PM)
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 15:29, Al Angello wrote:
What's more important is that he doesn't eat broccoli either.
[/quote]
But give him a banana , Wooo Boy!
Message: Posted by: Pakar Ilusi (Jul 5, 2012 02:55PM)
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 15:44, Pecan_Creek wrote:
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 15:29, Al Angello wrote:
What's more important is that he doesn't eat broccoli either.
[/quote]
But give him a banana , Wooo Boy!
[/quote]

:banana:
Message: Posted by: tommy (Jul 5, 2012 03:07PM)
I never heard of him. Apart from being gay what does he do for a living?
Message: Posted by: Pakar Ilusi (Jul 5, 2012 03:24PM)
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 16:07, tommy wrote:
I never heard of him. Apart from being gay what does he do for a living?
[/quote]

:wow:
Message: Posted by: Jeff J. (Jul 5, 2012 03:49PM)
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 15:29, Al Angello wrote:
I read that he was gay on facebook, he laughingly said that he always was gay and it never was big deal to him. What's more important is that he doesn't eat broccoli either.
[/quote]

Mmmmm... I love broccoli when it's it's melted it cheese.
Message: Posted by: Ray Tupper. (Jul 5, 2012 05:58PM)
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 16:07, tommy wrote:
I never heard of him. Apart from being gay what does he do for a living?
[/quote]
I didn't know you could be gay for a living.
I'm sure Hollywood would disagree though.
Message: Posted by: MagicSanta (Jul 5, 2012 06:07PM)
His mother is Gloria Vanderbilt so she kinf of paved the road before him and she also likes men.
Message: Posted by: balducci (Jul 5, 2012 06:08PM)
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 16:07, tommy wrote:

I never heard of him. Apart from being gay what does he do for a living?
[/quote]
U.S. newscaster / anchor / roving reporter / talk show host.
Message: Posted by: Al Angello (Jul 5, 2012 06:58PM)
Tommy
He does an hour of news from 8 to 9 pm on CNN.

Santa
That is ridiculous he is on TV because he was the best applicant for his job. Turner news is not on the lookout for gay news anchors who have famous mothers.
Message: Posted by: tommy (Jul 5, 2012 07:12PM)
Well we all know these news people are biased.
Message: Posted by: acesover (Jul 5, 2012 09:41PM)
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 19:58, Al Angello wrote:
Tommy
He does an hour of news from 8 to 9 pm on CNN.

Santa
That is ridiculous he is on TV because he was the best applicant for his job. Turner news is not on the lookout for gay news anchors who have famous mothers.
[/quote]

And Fox does not pick beautiful women either. They are all chosen because they were the best applicants for the position, of course one of the requirements is that you must be beautiful.

Not sure about the requirements for Turner news applicants. :)
Message: Posted by: rockwall (Jul 6, 2012 09:13AM)
[quote]
On 2012-07-05 22:41, acesover wrote:
...
And Fox does not pick beautiful women either. They are all chosen because they were the best applicants for the position, of course one of the requirements is that you must be beautiful.
...
[/quote]

And thank goodness for that!!! :)
Message: Posted by: ringmaster (Jul 6, 2012 10:55AM)
I always thought his mom was hot.