(Close Window)
Topic: Coming soon "HandzOFF" The only magic app that can be performed 100% hands off
The only magic app that can be performed 100% hands off, reveal two amazing prediction in your iPhone without never touching the phone. The spectators will never know that you are using an app .

EFFECT :

This effect is extremely strong and seems unbelievable when described.

The magician shows a deck of card, each cards has a song name writen on it, the magician than make a prediction on his iPhone, lock it and hand it to the spectator. the iphone is REALY LOCKED.
The magician asks a spectator to name a card, ANY CARD, as she names the selected card, the magician remove the selection from the deck and hand it to her.
The magician ask her to unlock the phone and open the Musique app.
The now playing song is the same as the one writen on the selected card.
Now, for the *second* climax. You prove that you knew the card to be selected in advance by asking her to open the photos app and showing the picture of the selected card. Itís the only picture which has a card on it.
Possible to perform it Hands off, the magician never touch the phone.
when you hand the spectator the iPhone, itís realy locked no fake screen or whatever.
itís the spectator who unlock the phone, the Music app is real as well as the photos app.
Can be performed anywhere - on stage or just in a living room - well suited to close up conditions.
- No : voice activation, G-sensor or funny swiping motion.
- Very detailed instructions.
- a special screen to practice.
- The spectator will never know that you are using an app.
- The phone can be fully examined.
- The spectator can even check the running app, nothing to suspect.
- An ingenious secret, never used before. That will have people talking about you for a long time.
- Other presentation are possible, only limited by your imagination.
-It can be repeated instantly, reset take only a second.
- Deck not included
- You don't need another iPhone, or help from your friend to perform the trick.
-Support iphone, ipod and ipad running iOS 4.3 and later.
Hi djdeenasty,

Do you need to jailbreak your iPhone to use your app?

thanks,
Greg Rostami
Sounds amazing!
[quote]
On 2012-08-03 15:26, Greg Rostami wrote:
Hi djdeenasty,

Do you need to jailbreak your iPhone to use your app?

thanks,
Greg Rostami
[/quote]

Hi , I hope not :D The app is still in review by the review team. I have a long experience developing in house app so I never dealt with the review team but I'm aware of the apple policies and guidelines, the app is using only a documented API no private API or whatever but you know better than me that the review team board are very tough. I just have to wait an see :D
[quote]
On 2012-08-03 17:38, Carl Andrews wrote:
Sounds amazing!
[/quote]

Yes it is, I showed it to some friends in the Fism and they were all amazed, they had no idea how it's done. the phone was in the table from the bigining of the trick I never touched it :) .
Congratulations, it sounds like a winner!
[quote]
On 2012-08-05 03:21, Philippe wrote:
Help please, how do I load Cydia as it appears That I need
Cydia for many unusual apps? Thank you
[/quote]
I'm not sure if we are allowed to talk about this on the forum, pm me
I just made the fatal mistake of googling Handzoff

I would change the name of your app if I were you :)
Will it be available in the UK? If so, when?

Sounds amazing
djbmagic101
[quote]
On 2012-08-20 10:38, Ginsters wrote:
I just made the fatal mistake of googling Handzoff

I would change the name of your app if I were you :)
[/quote]

Lool I just made the search too , but I don't think that this will harm my app, because I want my app to be used by magicians only to keep the method secret. There is no way for the spectator to know that you are using an app, they can even check the running app, and the display name of the app is not HandzOFF. Thank you for you comment anyway :D
[quote]
On 2012-08-20 14:58, djbmagic101 wrote:
Will it be available in the UK? If so, when?

Sounds amazing
djbmagic101
[/quote]

Yes it will be available everywhere, the app doesn't depend on any language.

The first version off my app, has been rejected by apple, they ask me to change a little details on my app. this will not change its behavior, its still working the same, in fact this will improve the app and allowed me to do a lot with the app here is some update :

- The app has 52 out which can be customized, you can take a picture of stickers which has words or anything the possibility are andless.

Other performance are possible :

-The real princess card trick : its the same plot as the princess card trick with a twist, you show 5 photos of cards there may be some other photos of you or you with the spectator to prove that the pics was there from the beginning. Each pictures has card on it. you ask the spectator to think of one. You tell him that you are going to delete all the pics of the other cards leaving only the one he is thinking of.

-The Bet : you show the spectator a deck of cards, you ask him to think of any cards. you bring your iPhone, you gave it to the spectator and you tell him "I bet you that I can find the cards you are thinking of, and if I don't you can keep my iPhone" then you ask him to check that the phone is a real one and in a good conditions.
you remove one card from the deck and you put it face down on the table , than you ask him to name or write down the card he was thinking of.
you turn the cards and its a blank card that contain a message "your card is on the phone" you instruct him to unlock the phone to find the card he was thinking off in the photos app. For the second climax you bring your wallet you unzip it to find his cards inside the wallet(a special wallet is needed for this)

and lot more...

The app will be available by the and of the next month.
Another trick that you can perfom, which I think most of the mentalist here on the Cafť will go crazy about it :

Places : you show a deck of cards, every cards has country name writen on it. you then tell the spectator that you are going to make a prediction on your phone, you make the prediction, lock the phone and hand it to the spectator. The spectator choose any card you open the maps app to show that your predicition match the country written on the back of the cards and for the second climax you show the photo of the chosen card in the photos app.
I have had a chance to play with "Handzoff".

And I can say that It's totally Handzoff, and garunteed to get great reactions.

It also has a very clever way for you to practice getting the necessary info. You will actually love practicing this, and if your like me, you will be practicing for hours.

I can see this app being in the hands of every pro magician, it is very commercial.

This is a great iPhone app.

Best
Myke Phillips
Hi, When is this iPhone app going to be released and is it iPhone 5 compatible? UK
[quote]
On 2013-02-26 19:28, TazBo wrote:
Hi, When is this iPhone app going to be released and is it iPhone 5 compatible? UK
[/quote]

I was very busy working on other projects, but the HandzOFF app has been approved, and it will be released next week.
The HandzOFF has been approved by apple and will be available in the app store next week. Here is an updated description of the HandzOFF app :

The only magic app that can be performed 100% hands off. Reveal amazing predictions on your iPhone without ever touching the phone. The spectators will never suspect that you are using an app .

EFFECT :
This effect is extremely strong and seems unbelievable when described.
The Magician makes a prediction on his iPhone and puts it on the table or hands it to the spectator.
The magician NOW asks the spectator to name ANY CARD in the deck, they name the two of diamonds. The magician then spreads the deck of cards face up on the table and asks the spectator to push that card forward. He then asks them to confirm that it was an absolutely free choice, they do.
You tell the spectator that you knew exactly what card they were going to choose. To prove that you knew the card they would choose, you took a picture of one card just before you met them. You now ask the spectator to take out your phone and open the photos app. The amazing thing is, on your phone, showing in the last picture is the selected card the two of diamonds.
You then draw attention to the back of the cards explaining that each card has a song name written on it and every song name is different. You now tell them that just before you started the trick you were listening to a song. You ask them to open your music app and hear the last song you were listening to. They do and it's "impossible" by James Arthur. You now ask them to slowly turn over the two of diamonds and read what's written on the back. Written in permanent pen is "Impossible" by James Arthur.

Another effect :
You show a deck of cards, every cards has a famous city's name written on it. You then tell the spectator that you are going to make a prediction on your phone, you make the prediction, then hand the phone to the spectator. The spectator choose any card, and asked to open the maps app to see that the pin is dropped on Casablanca the same city as the one written on the back of the selected card. For the second climax you show the photo of the chosen card in the photos app.
Can be performed anywhere - on stage or just in a living room - well suited to close up conditions.

- Two input methods.
- No : voice activation, G-sensor.
- Very detailed instructions plus a bonus effect from the mind of Myke Phillips.
- Practice screen.
- The spectator will never know that you are using an app.
- The phone can be fully examined.
- The spectator can even check the running app, nothing to suspect.
- An ingenious secret, never used before, that will have people talking about you for a long time.
- Other presentations are possible, only limited by your imagination.
- It can be repeated instantly, reset takes only a second.
- Deck not included, and can be used without a deck, just ask them to think of a card.
- You don't need another iPhone, or help from your friend to perform the trick.
- Support iphone, ipod running iOS 4.3 and later.
*** Please do not share the secret in the review section.

The app has been aproved by apple and will be available next week
Look forward to hearing some reviews on this. Sounds intriguing.
The app is going to be available monday, make sure to check it. It's unlike any other app, it's very organic and uses a unique method the revelations are done outside the app which makes it very clean. The app is also well hidden, so even the skeptics can check your entire apps and still find nothing.
Hi, all
The app is available on the app store, here is the link :

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/handzoff/id539356556?mt=8

Enjoy, and if you like it don't forget to post a review on the app store
MAKE SURE YOU READ THE ITUNES AD PROPERLY BEFORE PURCHASING!!!!

I did not!!!

They fail to tell you on here that you need to purchase additional hardware if you want to use this app hands off!!.......... WHY IS THAT???
Hi all,
Please make sure to read this before you buy the app :
Please note : HandzOFF is designed for professional as well as amateur magician, it comes with a very detailed instruction and practice screen which allows you to speed up your learning. If you are not willing to practice please donít buy this app. if you do buy it you will have amazing miracle in your phone ready to perform anywhere at anytime.
Two presentations are possible, the first method requires you to touch the phone at a certain point but with the right misdirection the spectators will never suspect that you are doing anything. they will completely forget that you ever touched the phone. The secret move can be done in a split second, It's like any secret move in magic. The second presentation is HANDS OFF, you never touch the phone, The only time you touch it is to launch the app, after that everything is done by the spectator but you will need something that you may already have and if you do not have it, you can get it easily for less than 10$.
The hardware you need to buy to work the app hands off is proving to be very elusive!!

Have now been to ten different shops and asked about eight different devices, and on each occasion the sales people have told me that it will not function the way I need it to.

As for the price....... all the devices I have checked so far have been the cheapest ......£15.00 which converts to $22.00.

Some help from the creators of this App would be appreciated ......... I am not at all happy with this purchase at the moment!!!
Hi Rasp,

I found some on eBay. It's £6.95 free postage, the second one from top when you do a search. There are cheaper ones too, £3.95.

Hope this helps

kindest Regards
Myke Phillips
Hi Rasp,
Any he## ### will work as long as they have the required thing to set the card value. I got mine for 7 or 8 $ . You can find it easily on ebay.
My friend Myke has a nice idea which allow you to use the hardware that comes with most ios devices.
I now have the correct hardware for this APP.

However, I have found a HUGE PROBLEM with the 'hands off' method!!!!!

I have sent a PM to Salah and waiting for a reply............

Until then I would strongly recommend NOT TO PURCHASE this APP.

I am hoping Salah has an easy solution for this........ but I have a feeling that it could be a problem in the software code.

Regards,

Ian.
Both Salah and Myke have been in touch.

A fix is in progress.

Good customer service from both of these guys.

Many thanks.
I have been playing with this while on holiday.
Only just got back so will post a fuller impression of the App probably later tonight.

But I just thought I'd say now that this app is a very versatile piece of kit.
It needs practice, like any effect should get, but boy is it worth it.

More soon

Steve
If anyone want's to see this app and how wicked it is, go to my Facebook page.

I love this app, killer!!

Myke
I have had the privilege of using this app for a fun filled few months now....... and WHAT AN APP!!!!!

This truly is a totally hands free system.

The ability to have your prediction on the camera roll of your phone is great...... yes I know there are other apps out that have a similar ability. With this app however, the phone can be on the table the whole time, you never need to touch it from start to finish!!! The spectator is the only person that ever needs to handle the phone. Add to this the ability to incorporate destinations using the inbuilt map app, or even songs in your playlist...... the routines you are able to create using these features really are only limited by your imagination.

You can even perform without your phone ever being in play, using 'social settings'........ this allows the prediction/photograph to be viewed on a Facebook page, Twitter, Email, Text Message etc!!!

If all that was not enough for you in a single app......... Salah Aazedine has raised the bar AGAIN with the addition of yet another cool feature.

I must point out that this new feature is not yet available........ it is in the last stages of Beta Testing.

What I can tell you is that this feature allows you to have your prediction/photograph used as a contact caller id.

For example.......

I know I will be performing for a person in my contact list. My phone is on the table from the start but without any attention being given to it. At ANY time I wish, I bring the conversation around to Mentalism and the ability to reading thoughts. Hopefully they will ask for a demonstration, in which case I would suggest we try something different and have them try and read my mind!!
I explain that I have a picture of a playing card associated to their Contact iD on my phone. Now I go into a FANTASTIC routine called 'SPRINGBOARD' by Michael Murray.....if you don't have it, GO GET IT because it is BRILLIANT THINKING!!! When ready for the revelation, I have them call my mobile number...... They hear my phone ring and see a picture of their playing card with their name.

Salah is also working on other features to upgrade 'HandzOFF' even further........... I am not at liberty to go into any details of what these are...... but ..... even more exciting times are on the horizon!!!!

Regards,

Ian.
We now have a closed Facebook group with a few ideas and tips.

Here is the link:

https://m.facebook.com/#!/groups/652238648126006?ref=bookmark&__user=100002730906463

Myke
"I think it's great I would definitely recommend it. If you want to do a social prediction, this is the way to go".
Nathan Kranzo
Here is a review posted an owner of the HandzOFF app on another forum :

here is the link to the review : http://www.talkmagic.co.uk/ftopic47586.php

Postby Aza Ľ Fri May 03, 2013 10:39 am

The Effect

The only magic app that can be performed hands off. The ultimate photo prediction app where you not only reveal their selected card in your iPhone but you predicted it days ago and posted it on your favourite social network (Facebook, Twitter etc.) and much more. The spectator will never suspect you're using an app!

Cost

£13.99 from the app store

Difficulty
(1=easy to do, 2=No sleights, but not so easy, 3=Some sleights used,
4=Advanced sleights used, 5=Suitable for experienced magicians only)

1 maybe 2 - a bit of practice required as with any effect!

Review

I have been searching for the holy grail of effects that I could have on my iPhone as I'm guaranteed to be carrying it with me at all times and now I've found it. There are so many apps that claim to do something, but end up as just another toy to play with. This is the real deal, I have used this in a professional setting at paid gigs and the spectators do not suspect that it's an app.

So what do I get for my £13.99? There are a few effects that can be performed with this, but my personal favourite is the social prediction. The spectator freely names a card, then logs into THEIR Facebook and looks on MY wall and find a photograph that I posted the day before of their freely named card! The phone isn't even brought into play using this method.

To me this is really strong magic, from a layman point of view the usual explaination of having 52 different pictures uploaded isn't possible, they can see my Facebook wall and there is only one card posted and they are viewing it from their Facebook account on their mobile device. There is nothing to hide!

I cannot speak any higher of this product, it is fantastic. If you have an iPhone and you want to fry your spectators minds, then buy this app immediately!

Overall

I have to rate this 10/10 if I could give it higher I would! It's in my full professional working set constantly and gets some of the greatest reactions I have experienced in a while.

Buy it now!

Much Love

Aza
I can't find it...

Any info???
[quote]On Jan 13, 2016, Dr. Eamon wrote:
I can't find it...

Any info??? [/quote]

Other than it's no longer at the AppStore, I have no more info.. I just know for some reason they had to take it down. But never really know why..
Any video demo ?
[quote]On Jan 31, 2016, Expertmagician wrote:
Any video demo ? [/quote]

Never encountered any video performance or demo of this app. Maybe someone else have seen it.
Seems great! Waiting for a demo